My experience of modern day somali Guur part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
when time for the meher came the girls mothers asked me to pay10k dollars meher on the spot plus another 10k on gold since her daughter was educated. i respectfully decline and instead said i could only afford to pay 5k for the meher and buy gold worth 5k.

somalis still go the gold thing? :ayaanswag:

I have a few questions , at the beginning the girl offered to help you with the wedding cost so it's 5k each for the wedding when they ask to raise it to 20k was she offering to pay for any of it.

when her mum got involved did the girl suddenly have no say and she let her mum decided on everything or was she also thinking that she deserves more meher money?

also , did you need to pay meher money, gold money then the wedding cost??

Yeah, that's not gonna happen with me. Any women that expects you to drop 20-30k just to marry her is clearly not the type of woman you want anything to do with. Clearly, these women have very little quality or substance and therefore have to hide it with enormous, lavish weddings.

Again, my theory of there being very few Somali girls with above average intelligence remains vindicated.

Every single second that you wasted with this women is a damning reflection of how low your values and expectations are.

You should have the ability to sniff these types of low value women out just by a mere 'glance' long before you ever got talking to her, the fact you didn't demonstrated poor social intelligence.

We all makes these types of mistakes while learning and you need to iron them out very quickly because if you don't, you have a very dark future ahead of you.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
If she really liked you she shouldve stood up to her parents! 20k is a joke, shes working so at the end of the day she couldve came with the extra 10k herself dahab iyo buuq isnt necessary

she was a typical mommas girl whatever her mother said went period no ifs or buts, i had few chances to change that but i didnt want to turn a girl against her mother.

Last edited:

Nomad2054

somalis still go the gold thing? :ayaanswag:

I have a few questions , at the beginning the girl offered to help you with the wedding cost so it's 5k each for the wedding when they ask to raise it to 20k was she offering to pay for any of it.

when her mum got involved did the girl suddenly have no say and she let her mum decided on everything or was she also thinking that she deserves more meher money?

also , did you need to pay meher money, gold money then the wedding cost??

1) me and the girl agreed the payment plan would be 70/30 where i would pay 70%, but after the mother got a hold of this info she ordered the girl to not pay a dime since i was the man and everything financial was 100% on me. the mother wanted 20k aroos to flex on other ladies to show what her daughter was worth!!!!!

2) she let her mother decided everything i almost felt like i was marrying the mother lool, a few time i even joked with the girl about how relationship are between two people but ours was made of three people.

3) yes, yes and yes, dont forget the honeymoon, another 2,5/5k for wedding shopping and the apartment i had to pay.

Nomad2054

Every single second that you wasted with this women is a damning reflection of how low your values and expectations are.

You should have the ability to sniff these types of low value women out just by a mere 'glance' long before you ever got talking to her, the fact you didn't demonstrated poor social intelligence.

We all makes these types of mistakes while learning and you need to iron them out very quickly because if you don't, you have a very dark future ahead of you.

its easier to judge then understand when you have never went through it yourself, a few years back i would probably say what you just said, i guess this was payback for all the good girls i had turned down when they wanted nothing but me, no gold, no meher no bs. call it karma
:manny:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
1) me and the girl agreed the payment plan would be 70/30 where i would pay 70%, but after the mother got a hold of this info she ordered the girl to not pay a dime since i was the man and everything financial was 100% on me. the mother wanted 20k aroos to flex on other ladies to show what her daughter was worth!!!!!

2) she let her mother decided everything i almost felt like i was marrying the mother lool, a few time i even joked with the girl about how relationship are between two people but ours was made of three people.

3) yes, yes and yes, dont forget the honeymoon, another 2,5/5k for wedding shopping and the apartment i had to pay.

Ok this is just madness:damn: wth that's a fortune!

Weren't you questioning the girl the moment she did a switch up , your hooyo can't run your life like that.

From all the wedding I witnessed in my family it never happens like this. yikesss

Nomad2054

@Nomad2054

Somali girls are seen by most men as a cheap alternative when they can't pay a dowry of an Arab/Asian woman.

You are the definition of a cuck.

sxb men like you cant differentiate s from actual women so you go megtow thinking your a man when in reality your just a little boy living in a mans world.

I 're read the post, you got to sit down with her mom alone and spit facts. She will eventually take a step back perhaps after causing a scene. That's only if the girl is worth all this risk.

its easier to judge then understand when you have never went through it yourself, a few years back i would probably say what you just said, i guess this was payback for all the good girls i had turned down when they wanted nothing but me, no gold, no meher no bs. call it karma
:manny:

If that's the case then you deserve this sxb, make Taubah to Allah and perhaps your condition may change.

It's extremely rare to find a diaspora chick that is not obsessed about the material aspirations of this world, and to think you struck gold with several of them but showed ingratitude is sickening.

Nomad2054

Ok this is just madness:damn: wth that's a fortune!

Weren't you questioning the girl the moment she did a switch up , your hooyo can't run your life like that.

From all the wedding I witnessed in my family it never happens like this. yikesss

i did i really did but i if i tell you more i would be giving away the plots of part 2.

:dabcasar:

Nomad2054

If that's the case then you deserve this sxb, make Taubah to Allah and perhaps your condition may change.

It's extremely rare to find a diaspora chick that is not obsessed about the material aspirations of this world, and to think you struck gold with several of them but showed ingratitude is sickening.

insha Allah i will make Taubah and you should be easy on the judging brother, cause life has its plans for you too and one day you will want to be understood i promise you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending