My experience of modern day somali Guur part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why raise it so high when they won’t see any of the money? I believe they ask the daughter for some of it to retire back in their country.

these crazy eedos are pimping their daughters to the highest bidder now adays, character and personality dont mean ish if you aint got a deep pocket.

:chrisfreshhah::mjcry:

I always knew this it's time to walk away sometimes this kind of stuff makes u want to marry outside saaxib but u have to stay loyal

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why do you Somalians complain about wedding costs? How hard is it to save up and split the cost:umwhat:
And if it’s a cultural thing for the men to pay for the wedding then niggas should start saving up by the time they hit 18 and get married in their mid 20s-early 30s

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I always knew this it's time to walk away sometimes this kind of stuff makes u want to marry outside saaxib but u have to stay loyal

my love for xaliimos really took a hit wallahi, cause i have met arab girls who only asked for a quran can you imagine that, but i am sucker for cajeelo so i aint changing shirts anytime soon even though i dont feel the same as i once did.

:kanyehmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wedding cost has always been expensive thats a no brainer But what I found weird is the mother making all the demands and requesting 10k meher on the spot

I mean meher is usually paid when you Divorce her

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men always crying about Meher, if you wanted a cheap woman go back to Africa and give her 100 dollars meher. No educated girl will accept such insult as 5k for Meher. Stop crying, take a loan if you have to and marry her or leave her be. Her mother is right, she raised her daughter, put her through school and she will not let a man who doesn't suit her take her for 5k. Are you out of your mind? Stay in your hooyo's house if you can't pay Meher. Always calcaaling about Meher price.

OP you have my respect. I don't have that kind of patience. The moment she asked to raise it I would have exited with my pride and dignity.

I'll never bid on her like an ebay listing

Why do you Somalians complain about wedding costs? How hard is it to save up and split the cost:umwhat:
And if it’s a cultural thing for the men to pay for the wedding then niggas should start saving up by the time they hit 18 and get married in their mid 20s-early 30s

There u go again u don't understand anything about Somali men...how do u save Up when my beloved mom needs me financially how do I save up when I have to pay my rent....Loan etc not all Somali men grew up with silver spoon in their mouth!!

Somali men always crying about Meher, if you wanted a cheap woman go back to Africa and give her 100 dollars meher. No educated girl will accept such insult as 5k for Meher. Stop crying, take a loan if you have to and marry her or leave her be. Her mother is right, she raised her daughter, put her through school and she will not let a man who doesn't suit her take her for 5k. Are you out of your mind? Stay in your hooyo's house if you can't pay Meher. Always calcaaling about Meher price.

Then you hit 30 lmao

Stop acting like u know Somali men...this guy is a good guy if it was me I would have left this girl and marry a non Somali

Nomad2054

you are speaking from a females point of view men dont dream about marriage from the ages of 12 if that was the case i wouldnt have had this issue.

:samwelcome:

Nomad2054

Wedding cost has always been expensive thats a no brainer But what I found weird is the mother making all the demands and requesting 10k meher on the spot

I mean meher is usually paid when you Divorce her

i found it out the hard way bro maybe you can take my story as a cautionary tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.