Am i really too short for a Somali??

• YES, you're a midget NO HARD FEELINGS

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • NO, i don't know what kind of somalis he has been seeing

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a dentist appointment today for a quick check up got to keep my teeth bright and healthy no snickers teeth business if you know what i mean.

he the cadaan male dentist is a pretty tall guy himself 6'3, fyi i am 5'9 or 10ish i'm not a short guy by any means i'm similar height to most ajnabi and somali men i come across in my day to day life:fittytousand:.

anyways he asked if i'm going to celebrate Christmas :faysalwtf:and when my politically correct ass hesitated :cosbyhmm:he said "i asked because i made the assumption that first you're Muslim(first name is somali, second name is arabic), secondly you're from east africa, somalia to be precise although you're too short for a Somali" i muttered "oh yh?:damedamn:" he continued "oh yh i had a Somali girl come in this morning and she was my height 6'3 , most of my Somali patients are tall"

i can't lie that did a job on my self esteem, i was highkey hurt AF :banderas:

This guy only see Somalis in his workplace,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.:manny:

what is the average Somali height ??:what1: again i'm actually the same height as most somali guys i come across:drakewtf: or they are slightly taller. furthermore i think my muscular physique makes me look shorter than i am. bulky muscle mass usually gives off that illusion.
i'm similar to like this guy i am not saying i am shredded i have been off gym for the past 8 months but i surely am muscular for the average somali guy. :mybusiness:
533.jpg

my father is 6'1 my beloved mother is 4'9 very short she did me dirty :pachah1: i feel maternal gene is what matters when it comes to height.
i have met a 6'5 guy with 5'1 father wallahi:damnmusic:I NEED A GIRL TALLER THAN ME PREFERABLY 6'2 GIRL SO MY FUTURE SONS ARE OVER 6'4

on another note when he said "Somalia" i lowkey wanted to say "incorrect i am from puntland:hemad:"
i wonder what his somalilander patients would say if he said "you're somali so you must be from somalia":mjlaugh:
This cadaan guy knows his shit he had a world map and guess what? wakandaland was nowhere to be seen :ohdamn:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bro you're taller than the average human being (around 5'8) so relax :trumpsmirk:
my father is short, around 5'2 and my mother too (5'2) and i'm just average (5'11)
I got it from my grand father from my father's side, he was 6'1:trumpsmirk:

i had a dentist appointment today for a quick check up got to keep my teeth bright and healthy no snickers teeth business if you know what i mean.

he the cadaan male dentist is a pretty tall guy himself 6'3, fyi i am 5'9 or 10ish i'm not a short guy by any means i'm similar height to most ajnabi and somali men i come across in my day to day life:fittytousand:.

anyways he asked if i'm going to celebrate Christmas :faysalwtf:and when my politically correct ass hesitated :cosbyhmm:he said "i asked because i made the assumption that first you're Muslim(first name is somali, second name is arabic), secondly you're from east africa, somalia to be precise although you're too short for a Somali" i muttered "oh yh?:damedamn:" he continued "oh yh i had a Somali girl come in this morning and she was my height 6'3 , most of my Somali patients are tall"

i can't lie that did a job on my self esteem, i was highkey hurt AF :banderas:

This guy only see Somalis in his workplace,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.:manny:

what is the average Somali height ??:what1: again i'm actually the same height as most somali guys i come across:drakewtf: or they are slightly taller. furthermore i think my muscular physique makes me look shorter than i am. bulky muscle mass usually gives off that illusion.
i'm similar to like this guy i am not saying i am shredded i have been off gym for the past 8 months but i surely am muscular for the average somali guy. :mybusiness:
533.jpg

my father is 6'1 my beloved mother is 4'9 very short she did me dirty :pachah1: i feel maternal gene is what matters when it comes to height.
i have met a 6'5 guy with 5'1 father wallahi:damnmusic:I NEED A GIRL TALLER THAN ME PREFERABLY 6'2 GIRL SO MY FUTURE SONS ARE OVER 6'4

on another note when he said "Somalia" i lowkey wanted to say "incorrect i am from puntland:hemad:"
i wonder what his somalilander patients would say if he said "you're somali so you must be from somalia":mjlaugh:
This cadaan guy knows his shit he had a world map and guess what? wakandaland was nowhere to be seen :ohdamn:
I’m 5’10 too saxib it tough for a geeljire under 6ft

is that short though??
i always believed i was average height
i'm 21 and a late bloomer so i'm not sure if i stopped growing yep :jaynerd:
It slightly taller than average for an Ajanabi and short for a geeljire. But the competition isn’t that fierce considering that most geeljires over 6ft are lanky sting beans if you workout you would look better than them.

Bro you're taller than the average human being (around 5'8) so relax :trumpsmirk:
my father is short, around 5'2 and my mother too (5'2) and i'm just average (5'11)
I got it from my grand father from my father's side, he was 6'1:trumpsmirk:
my grandfather was over 7 foot and he passed away at the mere age of 20 he was well known for his height in majertenia my beloved grandmother is still alive she's 4'9 very short i swear women was wicked for doing us dirty like that they literally f*ck us over.
a celebrity example would be will smith and his son jaden smith look at the height difference
1517980072_c849e5bcfcc1eea2749fb4058bd503d2.jpg

his milf wife and jaden's mother jada is very short

Last edited:
The fact that he said it so casually should tell you that height is not such a big deal as long as you're a man that's 5'2 or some shit. It did not occur to him that it would offend you because it's not an insult. I feel bad for that 6'3 xalimo more than anything. That's tough.

The fact that he said it so casually should tell you that height is not such a big deal as long as you're a man that's 5'2 or some shit. It did not occur to him that it would offend you because it's not an insult. I feel bad for that 6'3 xalimo more than anything. That's tough.
She’s basiclly a nigga at that point

that's a good way of looking at, i guess my height isn't bad enough for it be an insult.
i would wifey that 6'3 xalimo, not tough there are farahs like me who will worship her, to bless my future sons with height

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
my grandfather was over 7 foot and he passed away at the mere age of 20 he was well known for his height in majertenia my beloved grandmother is still alive she's 4'9 very short i swear women was wicked for doing us dirty like that they literally f*ck us over.
a celebrity example would be will smith and his son jaden smith look at the height difference
1517980072_c849e5bcfcc1eea2749fb4058bd503d2.jpg

his milf wife and jaden's mother jada is very short

:drakelaugh: i can thank my father, his family they are all tall except for grandmother:lolbron:

bruh, jaden is a miget :chrisfreshhah:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"Ave..height for Somalis is 5.8 unfortunately" - - dalmoor

It's was supposed to be 6.0, but this generation of ashy, soft abdis won't make it to 6ft+ =bad diet, No gym, etc

For xaliimoos... "ave.. 5.5"

but still obese xaliimoos are on the rise, which makes the av. to be "5.2 f" -- dalmoor :wow:

Thank god for eugenics! God can no longer do our children dirty like that! thank god my mother was 5'6 or my father's height would have been wasted. Short females should stick to short men and make a midget race of babies. Women 5'6 plus are for tall men. Soon allah upon the face of the earth will be 6'2 anyway thanks to chinese men changing the creation of allah. We can edit every gene in the future.

:fittytousand::dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If cadaan person commented on your height then you might be a midget because cadaans don't usually comment on anything unless there's something wrong,

No wonder you're always angry. Short man syndrome. :chrisfreshhah:

@Knowles

Lool I'm 6'2, my women have to be in the 5'6-5'9 category. Mom's usually determine the heights of the kids more so than fathers I believe. But for the cadaan dentist to call you out like that must've stung kkk.

If cadaan person commented on your height then you might be a midget because cadaans don't usually comment on anything unless there's something wrong,

No wonder you're always angry. Short man syndrome. :chrisfreshhah:

@Knowles
:mjlol::lolbron::russ::chrisfreshhah::pachah1: look allow it.
He was said "I'm too short for a somali" and not the average Joe in the UK
But I think he's incorrect either way, I'm actually average height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending