Am i really too short for a Somali??

• YES, you're a midget NO HARD FEELINGS

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • NO, i don't know what kind of somalis he has been seeing

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for eugenics! God can no longer do our children dirty like that! thank god my mother was 5'6 or my father's height would have been wasted. Short females should stick to short men and make a midget race of babies. Women 5'6 plus are for tall men. Soon allah upon the face of the earth will be 6'2 anyway thanks to chinese men changing the creation of allah. We can edit every gene in the future.

:fittytousand::dabcasar:
Nah I'm getting with a girl over 6'0 to bless my future abdis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i had a dentist appointment today for a quick check up got to keep my teeth bright and healthy no snickers teeth business if you know what i mean.

he the cadaan male dentist is a pretty tall guy himself 6'3, fyi i am 5'9 or 10ish i'm not a short guy by any means i'm similar height to most ajnabi and somali men i come across in my day to day life:fittytousand:.

anyways he asked if i'm going to celebrate Christmas :faysalwtf:and when my politically correct ass hesitated :cosbyhmm:he said "i asked because i made the assumption that first you're Muslim(first name is somali, second name is arabic), secondly you're from east africa, somalia to be precise although you're too short for a Somali" i muttered "oh yh?:damedamn:" he continued "oh yh i had a Somali girl come in this morning and she was my height 6'3 , most of my Somali patients are tall"

i can't lie that did a job on my self esteem, i was highkey hurt AF :banderas:

This guy only see Somalis in his workplace,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.:manny:

what is the average Somali height ??:what1: again i'm actually the same height as most somali guys i come across:drakewtf: or they are slightly taller. furthermore i think my muscular physique makes me look shorter than i am. bulky muscle mass usually gives off that illusion.
i'm similar to like this guy i am not saying i am shredded i have been off gym for the past 8 months but i surely am muscular for the average somali guy. :mybusiness:
533.jpg

my father is 6'1 my beloved mother is 4'9 very short she did me dirty :pachah1: i feel maternal gene is what matters when it comes to height.
i have met a 6'5 guy with 5'1 father wallahi:damnmusic:I NEED A GIRL TALLER THAN ME PREFERABLY 6'2 GIRL SO MY FUTURE SONS ARE OVER 6'4

on another note when he said "Somalia" i lowkey wanted to say "incorrect i am from puntland:hemad:"
i wonder what his somalilander patients would say if he said "you're somali so you must be from somalia":mjlaugh:
This cadaan guy knows his shit he had a world map and guess what? wakandaland was nowhere to be seen :ohdamn:

He should go make a somali version of Hobbit movie.

Who cares what he said. Dentist they have lots of debt when the graduate even with the high income they live with it for the rest of their lives. I was lucky the government paid for my college, I never spent a dime.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I feel you bro. I'm 5'9 and most Somalis my age are above 6 feet. I traded my height for the IQ however :trumpsmirk:
That's what I tell myself as I cry myself to sleep :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts