My Ancestry DNA Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I don’t know why you guys are discussing linguistics when we’re talking about genetics.

The original Cushitic speakers did not look like Somalis but Middle Easterners.

Look at that Moroccan study I posted a few days ago. First proto-Cushites could have been 30% SSA. So not that far from Somalis.

World

VIP
Look at that Moroccan study I posted a few days ago. First proto-Cushites could have been 30% SSA. So not that far from Somalis.
I read about that on Anthrogenica. Apparently they were 1/3rd SSA (half Khoisan, half Yoruba?).

You may be right actually.

Ironically if you were to do a genetic study in Somalia with samples from all groups the indigenous Somali cluster probably would peak in Puntland.

These lesser Somalis are jealous of our ethnic purity.

Since when do you turn nationalist
All of a sudden? :russ:

Ancestry DNA? :):) Ancestry seems not to have enough horn of African DNA in their database, so they use the next nearest. All people from horn of Africa end up being half middle eastern and half bantu. Try 23andMe, they are the most accurate when it comes horn of African DNA. In fact many horn of Africans know this fact already. Forget Ancestry.

Why are there so many
Ethiopians On this site?

:gucciwhat:
Do u see us on their Qaaasho
forums - they multiplying
Like cock roaches here

No body asked about y'all we
talking SOMALI DNA

IMG_7350.GIF

Apollo

VIP
World,

And those were from Northwest Africa.

I'd imagine a group from 9,0000 BC Upper Egypt/Northeast Sudan to be around 40% SSA, and mainly extinct old Nilote variety.

World

VIP
We are paternally Middle eastern. Neolithic farmer I believe with a small amount of Iranian catholic.
Y-DNA is susceptible to founder effects/genetic bottlenecks. What we do know for sure is that 40-50 % of our mtDNA is of Middle Eastern origin so that’s where we could have gotten the majority of our admixture from.

World

VIP
And those were from Northwest Africa.

I'd imagine a group from 9,0000 BC Upper Egypt/Northeast Sudan to be around 40% SSA, and mainly extinct old Nilote variety.
Has your view on Ancient Egyptian Autosomal changed then?

Y-DNA is susceptible to founder effects. What we do know for sure is that 40-50 % of our mtDNA is of Middle Eastern origin so that’s where we could have gotten the majority of our admixture from.
How ancient is it? At the very least 5,000-6,000 years.

Wow 1 guy whos half bantu, is that all?

Why aren't you posting images of actual majerteens like Abdullahi Yusuf

somalias-president-abdullahi-yusuf-ahmed-answers-journalists-after-a-picture-id80989773

Or Ahmed Hussein

maxresdefault.jpg

Or Haji Warsame

war.jpg

Or Hersi Morgan

General_Morgan2.jpg

Or a million other majeerteens, but no you pick 1 guy who is half bantu.

:wtfdis:

Learn af soomali you pathetic dhoocil then quote me.

Apollo

VIP
Has your view on Ancient Egyptian Autosomal changed then?

Nah, I still think the real Ancient Egyptians who build the civilization were only 5% to 10% SSA. Lower than modern Egyptians.

proto-Cushites were at the edge of that civilization, fighting off black tribes, so unlikely they were similar to the pyramid builders.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Question from an amateur SuugoScientist, why is majority of the admixture somalis have come from north Africa despite us being a stones throw away from Yemen and Arabian peninsula ?

@Amun

Apollo

VIP
Question from an amateur SuugoScientist, why is majority of the admixture somalis have come from north Africa despite us being a stones throw away from Yemen and Arabian peninsula ?

@government's tribe has 1% South Arabian with a J1 version from the Himyarites.

other than that, no (((Yemenite))) ancestry in a.

World

VIP

@Amun
Habeshas get 30-40 % of their admixture from Yemen I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts