My Ancestry DNA Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Waste of money brother you should tell them to refund your money since they don't even have a group for somalis. It's like they just give the same groups and percentages to all somalis and call it a day.:francis:

World

VIP
Nah, I still think the real Ancient Egyptians who build the civilization were only 5% to 10% SSA. Lower than modern Egyptians.

proto-Cushites were at the edge of that civilization, fighting off black tribes, so unlikely they were similar to the pyramid builders.
That would make them lower than late age AE’s and modern day Copts though.

If modern day Sudanis were heavily influenced by Arabs post Islam (30-70 % admixture), then how couldn’t the Egyptians? Before the Semitic invasions they must have had higher SSA.

Apollo

VIP
That would put them lower than late age AE’s and modern day Copts though.

If modern day Sudanis were heavily influenced by Arabs post Islam (30-70 % admixture), then how couldn’t the Egyptians?

Egyptians were already an advanced settled civilization. I think North Sudan had a lower population density, so it was easier to change genetically.

Modern Egyptians have more SSA slave trade ancestry than they have Islamic era Arabian ancestry.

World

VIP
Egyptians were already an advanced settled civilization. I think North Sudan had a lower population density, so it was easier to change genetically.

Modern Egyptians have more SSA slave trade ancestry than they have Islamic era Arabian ancestry.
I can’t see how Arab nomads were able to change the demographics of settled farmers so quickly. And you may be right that Modern Egyptians don’t have as much Islamic era Arabian ancestry, but I meant Semitic invasion ancestry.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So far, they seem to be typical Somalis and the whole thing is a haux. But that’s based on Autosomal tests.
They have blended in Somalia but they do tend to be lightskin as someone whos maternal grandmother is Arab Salah i noticed this.

Apollo

VIP
What about the Meheris (Carab Salah) in Puntland who come from the al Mahra region of Yemen

They are like the Warsangelis.

98-99% Cushites who got cucked by one South Arabian patriarch.

I'm actually very happy that most Hartis are E1b1b1. Imagine if they all had J1.. those Hawiyes would have a field day and constantly claim we aren't Somali. Now we have the upper hand on who is Somali.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

I'm actually very happy that most Hartis are E1b1b1. Imagine if they all had J1.. those Hawiyes would have a field day and constantly claim we aren't Somali. Now we have the upper hand on who is Somali.
So you be sayin we wuzun't carab n shieet :liberaltears:

Is your mum from Kenya?

Very rare to see Degodi - MJ intermarriage, more common is Degodi-Ogaden because of close deegaan in Kenya and Ethiopia.

VIP

How do you have the upper hand? Prove it.

World

VIP
Just noticed this guy said he is half Kenyan .

Dude, you are Omotic mixed. You are unlikely to be full Cushite.

@Yonis told you these Southie Puntites are a problem.
Mum is southern dhulo but we didn’t marry non-mjs. Even my great grandmothers.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Just noticed this guy said he is half Kenyan .

Dude, you are Omotic mixed. You are unlikely to be full Cushite.

@Yonis told you these Southie Puntites are a problem.
Cali Saleeban is literally one of the most north eastern mj subclans in Puntland along with Siwaaqroon, i have no idea where Degodi from his mothers side comes from so im not gonna speak too much on that.

Apollo

VIP
Do you have proof of that or is it more SuugoScience :icon lol:

That Anthromadness guy compared Kenyan Somalis to Pagani's Puntland Somalis and spotted that they differ significantly in Omotic affinity.

Degos are one of the oldest clans in North Kenya. This guy carries Omo ancestry. He isn't a full Cushite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending