Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somaliland and Puntland mainly.

Rest is suspect.
So Isaaq and Harti?

What you're saying is Hartis and far away Daroods are not as related as Hartis are with nearby isaaqs? I think thats highly debatable

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You know that wide faced Oromo look. That's what it looks like. full Cushites have narrower faces.
Whats your textbook example of a pure Cushitic person, someone like Abdullahi Yusuf?

071204_yusuf_vsmall.grid-4x2.jpg

Take My23andMe instead, since they have more sampling’s of Somali samples.

I got 89% Somali and a high Med/Arab count but I’ll blame that on my Shanshi grandmother

.1% West African :siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You can't wash it away. It will follow his descendants for thousands of years.

#SomaliGenocide

Mudane, we also need to diversify our genes. We can't stay pure all the time because that will lead to less genetical diversity which could possibly turn us into inbreds and destroy our population.

Apollo

VIP
Mudane, we also need to diversify our genes. We can't stay pure all the time because that will lead to less genetical diversity which could possibly turn us into inbreds and destroy our population.

Horners already have high diversity. One of the highest internal diversity in the world. This is why Somali siblings often don't even look like each other, while Chinese from different provinces look like siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.