My Ancestry DNA Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That Anthromadness guy compared Kenyan Somalis to Pagani's Puntland Somalis and spotted that they differ significantly in Omotic affinity.

Degos are one of the oldest clans in North Kenya. This guy carriers Omo ancestry. He isn't a full Cushite.
I thought Degodis were a Hawiye subclan, shows how little i know.

World

VIP
That Anthromadness guy compared Kenyan Somalis to Pagani's Puntland Somalis and spotted that they differ significantly in Omotic affinity.

Degos are one of the oldest clans in North Kenya. This guy carriers Omo ancestry. He isn't a full Cushite.
Half of Kenyan Somalis were identical to pagani puntland samples.

Cali Saleeban is literally one of the most north eastern mj subclans in Puntland along with Siwaaqroon, i have no idea where Degodi from his mothers side comes from so im not gonna speak too much on that.
Muqdisho post independence became a melting pot so marriages between different clans became common .

The Southern Darood / Harti also penetrated deep into areas settled by Bantus and Oromos and were notorious slave raiders /traders who were allied to the Omani Arabs against the Swahili/Oromo coalition .

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Muqdisho post independence became a melting pot so marriages between different clans became common .

The Southern Darood / Harti also penetrated deep into areas settled by Bantus and Oromos and were notorious slave raiders /traders who were allied to the Omani Arabs against the Swahili/Oromo coalition .
I did not know that.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Cali Saleeban is literally one of the most north eastern mj subclans in Puntland along with Siwaaqroon, i have no idea where Degodi from his mothers side comes from so im not gonna speak too much on that.
What other MJ subclans reside in Bari to your knowledge?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What other MJ subclans reside in Bari to your knowledge?
Cismaan Mahamoud, Siwaaqroon, Ali Saleeban, Ali Jibrahil, other MJs, and other hartis like Dhishishe.

This imagine of clans in Somalia shows it pretty well, although it was released decades ago

2jev1gk.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Let him do 23andMe, hand over the raw data file and I will expose him as a fake Puntlander.

He won't cluster with full Puntlanders.
He looks like a regular somali to me, you sound like a somali hitler :gucciwhat:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Cismaan Mahamoud, Siwaaqroon, Ali Saleeban, Ali Jibrahil, other MJs, and other hartis like Dhishishe.

This imagine of clans in Somalia shows it pretty well, although it was released decades ago

2jev1gk.jpg
Thank you, the map is really helpful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Those Kenyan Somalis look somewhat like regular Somalis, but they got Borana Oromo crap in their blood.
Don't worry he'll marry regular somalis and decrease the omotic stuff over time

Status
Not open for further replies.