My Ancestry DNA Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancestry DNA? :):) Ancestry seems not to have enough horn of African DNA in their database, so they use the next nearest. All people from horn of Africa end up being half middle eastern and half bantu. Try 23andMe, they are the most accurate when it comes horn of African DNA. In fact many horn of Africans know this fact already. Forget Ancestry.

VIP
Omotic and Semitic crap probably in Djibouti from Afars and Oromos.

Logically it must peak in Puntland. They are the most Somali.

Semetic I'll accept but miss me with that omotic bullshit. You're definitely more Madow than i am.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Say wallahi :notsureif:
Her name was Udbo Lacag also known as Habar Majerteen, she is literally the mother of all Warsangeli and Majerteen and she was ciise.

The Majerteen name comes from her father who was called Majerteen, he was ciise.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ancestry DNA? :):) Ancestry seems not to have enough horn of African DNA in their database, so they use the next nearest. All people from horn of Africa end up being half middle eastern and half bantu. Try 23andMe, they are the most accurate when it comes horn of African DNA. In fact many horn of Africans know this fact already. Forget Ancestry.

Ancestory.com is unreliable and fake. They don't have the Cushitic samples and claim we are half Arab and half Bantu when historically Arabs are Semitic and Semitic people have been proven to be linguistically and genetically younger than the Cushitic people while Bantus originated from West Africa when you study the Bantu expansion. Somalis are ingenious to the horn and belong to a pure group.

@zeinap83 You're clearly uneducated about Somalis and Cushitic people in general. You need to do some research before you embarrass yourself.

World

VIP
East Somalis are the only group in the Horn without Omo Valley ancestry. Afars have Omo Valley and Mota-related ancestry. We don't.

That's why Ethiopians are so ugly, while pure Somalis look like models.
Where is the proof that Afars have Omo Valley-Mota-related ancestry? There hasn’t been any Autosomal genetic studies on them.

Apollo

VIP
Where is the proof that Afars have Omo Valley-Mota-related ancestry? There hasn’t been any Autosomal genetic studies on them.

It is present in Eritreans and Harar Oromos. Suugo Science tells me it is in Afars as well.

Ancestory.com is unreliable and fake. They don't have the Cushitic samples and claim we are half Arab and half Bantu when historically Arabs are Semitic and Semitic people have been proven to be linguistically and genetically younger than the Cushitic people while Bantus originated from West Africa when you study the Bantu expansion. Somalis are ingenious to the horn and belong to a pure group.

@zeinap83 You're clearly uneducated about Somalis and Cushitic people in general. You need to do some research before you embarrass yourself.
:dead1: im just ciyaar why do yall take me seriously?? I dont genuinely think issas arent somali :draketf:

World

VIP
It is present in Eritreans and Harar Oromos. Suugo Science tells me it is in Afars as well.
Eritreans + Harar Oromos are both highlanders. Afars, at least in Djibouti, are an isolated lowland group like Somalis. We will need to wait and see before we can make such assessments.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:dead1: im just ciyaar why do yall take me seriously?? I dont genuinely think issas arent somali :draketf:

You were saying we are half Arab and half Bantu when Somalis are purely Cushitic people that pre-date both these groups.

Is like me saying I'm older than my 10th great grandfather. :drakewtf:

VIP
You were saying we are half Arab and half Bantu when Somalis are purely Cushitic people that pre-date both these groups.

Is like me saying I'm older than my 10th great grandfather. :drakewtf:

We're nilo saharan + middle eastern so its close enough

World

VIP
We're nilo saharan + middle eastern so its close enough
Europeans, MENA’s, South Asians, Central Asians are all mixed race if you want to go that far back. We have maintained genetic isolation for +5k years and adapted in our own unique way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts