My Ancestry DNA Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So in light of the many people taking these silly ancestry tests, and finding surprising results, I decided to have a go.

Here it is:

20180527_152543.png

So apparently I'm a Bush and Sand mix? Total bullcrap. What a waste of money, £150 gone down the drain, for lies.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
And if any of you are wondering, I'm a full blooded Somali, I have ZERO ajnabi relatives. My clan back ground is Ali Saleeban Majeerteen (from father's side), and Degodi (from hoyos side). Degodi are one of the Somali clans that live in Northeastern Province of Kenya and the Somali region of Ethiopia, they are not found in Somalia whatsoever.

Arma

VIP
Seems like the whole Darood-Arab thing, may be true.... From now on call me:

Sheikh Hussein Al-kismayoniyah

20180527_154849.png

Everything you need to know about Somali DNA is on this site. Cliff notes, yes Somalis have significant amounts of Middle Eastern dna. We are the only group that shares the E3b1 dna with them.

"East Africans are a little closer genetically to Europeans and Arabs than West coast Africans, and it’s all overall DNA, not just Y chr or mt DNA. Mostly to do with the non Africans being founded from a small East African group that had already been isolated from South And West Africa for some time, then with some Eurasian added in later."

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/somali-y-chromosome-study/

And if any of you are wondering, I'm a full blooded Somali, I have ZERO ajnabi relatives. My clan back ground is Ali Saleeban Majeerteen (from father's side), and Degodi (from hoyos side). Degodi are one of the Somali clans that live in Northeastern Province of Kenya and the Somali region of Ethiopia, they are not found in Somalia whatsoever.
You basically everything but somali according to the map :pachah1:

Cali saleebans are pure af we're only surrounded by somalis anyways why they lying :hemad:

TooMacaan

VIP
How has no one here run into this nicca yet??!,

Exposing your pics, your full name, your sub clan, your place of residence;
:mugshotman::farmajoyaab:There is no way that is all your real info..

How has no one here run into this nicca yet??!,

Exposing your pics, your full name, your sub clan, your place of residence;
:mugshotman::farmajoyaab:There is no way that is all your real info..
He's actually really smart the best way not to get qarxiised is to have everything out already
Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

He even showed us a picture of his wife the guy is an open book:yousmart:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The 48% of your southeastern African Bantu ethnicity is from your mother's side as she's Dagodi from Kenya.

Originally Dagodi fled from Rwanda and Burundi after they fought their Tutsi cousins.

Apollo

VIP
Ancestry.com is a piece of shit service that doesn't have Nilo-Saharan or Horn African reference samples.

Bantu stuff is fake.

Test with 23andMe and you will see 0% West African and +95% East African (with Somali references).

Apollo

VIP
Seems accurate to me, move to
Wakanda and change ur name to
Babatunde

@Factz hahahahahaha I'm crying

:drakelaugh::pachah1:

Every Ethiopian or Somali comes up as a Bantu-Arab mulatto on ancestry.com It is fake news.

They don't have Cushitic reference samples.

23andMe has Habeshas and Somalis in their database and almost no Somali scores West African there. In Somalia the highest West African I have seen was with Benadiris and Bravanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending