My Ancestry DNA Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We're nilo saharan + middle eastern so its close enough

I'm officially done. :dead::dead::dead:

Cushitic and Nilotic people had a common ancestor. We did not come from each other. :childplease:

The people in the middle east. We pre-date them by far.

1024px-Interrelations_between_branches_of_Afro-Asiatic.svg.png

You were saying we are half Arab and half Bantu when Somalis are purely Cushitic people that pre-date both these groups.

Is like me saying I'm older than my 10th great grandfather. :drakewtf:
:hemad::hemad: i was actually trynna insinuate certain clans are part bantu but okay.

Anyways i never meant half bantu and half arab :dead: i said there was some admixture. I was saying 1 to 5% not 50 waraya.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm officially done. :dead::dead::dead:

Cushitic and Nilotic people had a common ancestor. We did not come from each other. :childplease:

The people in the middle east. We pre-date them by far.

1024px-Interrelations_between_branches_of_Afro-Asiatic.svg.png
The nilotes of today are different from the ancient nilotes, the todays nilotes obviously have a significant west african & bantu component. Cushites are related to the ancient nilotes not the dinkas of today

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wtf are you stupid? That is linguistic....

Are you dumb? It says proto, read at the top you fool. Semitic, Cushitic and the others had a common ancestor but we did not come from each other. That's a fact.

If you also believe we are mixed with Nilotic than you're a dumbass.

Apollo

VIP
The nilotes of today are different from the ancient nilotes, the todays nilotes obviously have a significant west african & bantu component. Cushites are related to the ancient nilotes not the dinkas of today

Ancient Nilotes had higher IQs and were more evolved than the Zande mixed fake Nilotes of today.

VIP
Are you dumb? It says proto, read at the top you fool. Semitic, Cushitic and the others had a common ancestor but we did not come from each other. That's a fact.

We are sxb. Genetics isn't ur area of expertise. We come from a now extinct nilo saharahn group

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ancient Nilotes had higher IQs and were more evolved than the Zande mixed fake Nilotes of today.

Apparently the original Nilotic people looked similar to Tutsi people today until the Bantu expansion. Is this true?

World

VIP
Yep, they were the founders of many civilisations in Sudan. Plus they were the first humans to exit Africa and populate the world, right?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We are sxb. Genetics isn't ur area of expertise. We come from a now extinct nilo saharahn group

Yes, I've studied genetics. Nilo-Saharan people have diverse genes but the most predominent one being Haplogroup A3b2 while us Cushitic people are purely E1b1b.

Study the Proto Afro-asiatic migration and it clearly states we had a common ancestor, but we did not come from each other. We're not mixed you fool.

Read your chart its linguistic based. Arabic,Somali,Hebrew and other afro asiatic languages come from one root they obviously diverged over time but they were once all the same.

World

VIP
I don’t know why you guys are discussing linguistics when we’re talking about genetics.

The original Cushitic speakers did not look like Somalis but Middle Easterners.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don’t know why you guys are discussing like linguistics when we’re talking about genetics.

The original Cushitic speakers did not look like Somalis but Middle Easterners.

Are you sure? Because they said the original Berbers looked like us Somalis and there has been evidence to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending