Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am i drinking kool aid when my entire point that started this convo chain was--->"Everything happening in the middel east is the fault of the Arab countries themselves.:russ:"

Its like if the European union attacked each other for profit for themselves and used the Russians as a tool for that purpose who themselves would also gain massive profits.The Golf states who are in an alliance with the west aren't innocent abused puppets.:comeon: They are the engine that kills thousands of muslims a day in the name of Allah using the greatest weapon the Arabs ever created ISLAM!:samwelcome:

lol I tbh.... I'm more concerned with my
Own country than the affairs of the
Arabs countries.

We won't agree on this topic, and I
Feel it's reductive Of me too
Continue....

:gaasdrink: However, Isis was created by the US intelligence forces and the
rakes Solely consist of mentally ill ppl
And opportunists.

Their not Muslim in any way!

:samwelcome:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
d59be4464b5b0cd80b16f8aabb9c4bae--it-works-does-it-work.jpg

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Thou know not the meaning of meel iga joog
As thou art feeble europhile adoon
Adoon of thy worst calibre

Then thou pretend to see
Thy light of enlightenment
Nay i say
As thou only see light to adoonimo
To thou cadan master

Now meel iga joog
Gaaloow gaaloow
As thou perceive not
Throug caqli but through
Adoonsi to thy cadan master

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Thou know not the meaning of meel iga joog
As thou art feeble europhile adoon
Adoon of thy worst calibre

Then thou pretend to see
Thy light of enlightenment
Nay i say
As thou only see light to adoonimo
To thou cadan master

Now meel iga joog
Gaaloow gaaloow
As thou perceive not
Throug caqli but through
Adoonsi to thy cadan master
Pls send your wife and daughter to the holy land of Islam Saudi Arabia and let them work as servents and watch as they get beaten to dead.:manny:

Wait since you are a Muslim somali you might enjoy the thought of this...your Arab cucked arse might even ajaculate:russ:
I dont care if somali men stay Muslim,its good for ya :siilaanyosmile:go find those unlucky Arab woman to marry and become your slave...*cough* i mean wife:manny:

But i fucking hate it when I see a Muslim somali woman and i aggressively tell them the fucking disgusting truth of Islam:mahubowtf:

Because they believe Allah tests them harder than anybody in the world. They are so narrow-minded, they forget how millions of people are suffering in the world and he doesn't do shit whether you are Muslim or not. He sure gives people many good things but he also gives children cancer, he allows child sex trafficking and watches people get massacred left and right to name a few. Either he is a sadistic piece of shit or he isn't there. I think I will go with the latter.

STFU ... people do that, people do all sort of bad things. You don't even believe in Allah but you want Him to prevent you from falling down and hurting your knee... such hypocrisiy Allah has punished nations before us and wiped them all out with all their evil. He send messengers to no avail. Why because we are men. So now we are left alone, and we shall be dealt with in the hereafter.

Secondly if Allah was interfering with every little thing, you all would be crying we have no free will blaah blaah blaah.

Lool okay, just wanted to say it's not a good idea to speak so harshly. Your face is known you have a family, and Somalis are judgemental but they're your people. You can hold your views and voice them without being inflammatory and saying things like "piece of shit". It's not necessary. Just a word of advice.

Shes the piece of shit here, allot of shit pieces on this forum

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
STFU ... people do that, people do all sort of bad things. You don't even believe in Allah but you want Him to prevent you from falling down and hurting your knee... such hypocrisiy Allah has punished nations before us and wiped them all out with all their evil. He send messengers to no avail. Why because we are men. So now we are left alone, and we shall be dealt with in the hereafter.

Secondly if Allah was interfering with every little thing, you all would be crying we have no free will blaah blaah blaah.
Allah is real my friend!:salute:
Yesterday he personally came down and licked my female gential clean for me:russ:
Why hasnt Allah done that for you yet?:siilaanyolaugh:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
yeah def not Somali
I said in a previous post i hate somali muslim woman more than the men who keep you as a house slave.What are you doing with your lives reading koran text that fucking describes woman as sex slaves.:mahubowtf:
Don't tell me you are the kinda Somali woman that sells her daughter to her uncles family at the tender age of 9?:ayaanswag:

I said in a previous post i hate somali muslim woman more than the men who keep you as a house slave.What are you doing with your lives reading koran text that fucking describes woman as sex slaves.:mahubowtf:
Don't tell me you are the kinda Somali woman that sells her daughter to her uncles family at the tender age of 9?:ayaanswag:

fock off somali women are way better than you. nacas!! jealousy is a . fock off

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
She is some nacala disgusting HO. were you abused by carabs you little adoon ho.
stfu and clean your masters house. nasty . and it was not Allah probably some abd-Allaah who came to give you a kick up your lazy adoon ass.
HOO
fock off somali women are way better than you. nacas!! jealousy is a . fock off
With your intelligences level seeing your replies,i understand why you would read the Koran text instead of a math book.It makes you feel secure,right? While you receive that welfare check monthly!:siilaanyolaugh:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
hahahaha moron. I have a MSC degree and a job!!! welfare kulaha. get out of here!!!.
How is that even possible?? Here you are as a WOMAN defending the most digusting,misogynistic and oppressing piece of literature for a woman.:ayaanswag:
Do you even have a shred of self respect as a woman?:mahubowtf:

How is that even possible?? Here you are as a WOMAN defending the most digusting,misogynistic and oppressing piece of literature for a woman.:ayaanswag:
Do you even have a shred of self pride as a woman?:mahubowtf:

you are looking at arabs instead of the quraan. since you seem to be reffering to saudi everytime. I bet you have never even read the quraan. i have revert friens all highly educated women. Shame on you atleast they can see the difference.

im off to bed now. some of us have jobs. byee noww

1499297333397127008456.jpg

I think praying helps us understand our purpose in life. Look at all the celebrities committing suicide left and right when they have the world at their feet.( love,wealth,family) You tube star Stevie Ryan killed herself at 33. ( hanged herself)

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
you are looking at arabs instead of the quraan. since you seem to be reffering to saudi everytime. I bet you have never even read the quraan. i have revert friend all highly educated women. Shame on you atleast they can see the difference.

im off to bed now. some of us have jobs. byee noww

View attachment 22588
:what1:
Don't tell me you are one of those that believes Islam was created by some black african dude:umwhat:
Why aren't the holy sites of Islam in China instead of Arab lands?:ayaanswag:
Why is the Koran in Arabic and not Chinese?:ayaanswag:

And finally what makes Islam more real than the 4000's religions of planet earth?:ayaanswag:
Are more then 6 billion people going to hell because they dont believe in Arab fairy tales?:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending