Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what1:
Don't tell me you are one of those that believes Islam was created by some black african dude:umwhat:
Why aren't the holy sites of Islam in China instead of Arab lands?:ayaanswag:
Why is the Koran in Arabic and not Chinese?:ayaanswag:

And finally what makes Islam more real than the 4000's religions of planet earth?:ayaanswag:
Are more then 6 billion people going to hell because they dont believe in Arab fairy tales?:ayaanswag:

you are missing my point. Guess you are too stupid to understand.

naah she is pissing me off with her disrespectfull comments. I would never insult anyones God in such a manner. May it even be the 893th hindu diety. and talking shit about somali women. She needs to F off. and leave us proud muslim females be.

yeah but whatever it is, isn't normal. its a waste of time sis. plus you're only encouraging it to say worse by reacting, even though its not ur intention.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
naah she is pissing me off with her disrespectfull comments. I would never insult anyones God in such a manner. May it even be the 893th hindu diety. and talking shit about somali women. She needs to F off. and leave us proud muslim females be.
By believing in the FACT that ALLAH is REAL and Islam is the true religion amongst 4000 other,you are literally dooming them too a life long punishment in Hell for not believing in the correct religion.You guys are worse than Hitler.:ayaanswag:

yeah but whatever it is, isn't normal. its a waste of time sis. plus you're only encouraging it to say worse by reacting, even though its not ur intention.

Guess so. I am out. Just 5h sleep left. I wasted my time on this one. bickering with the likes of her till 2am. I am the fool here.

Good night.

STFU ... people do that, people do all sort of bad things. You don't even believe in Allah but you want Him to prevent you from falling down and hurting your knee... such hypocrisiy Allah has punished nations before us and wiped them all out with all their evil. He send messengers to no avail. Why because we are men. So now we are left alone, and we shall be dealt with in the hereafter.

Secondly if Allah was interfering with every little thing, you all would be crying we have no free will blaah blaah blaah.

Nobody wants an invisible creature in the sky intervening or preventing things from happening when obviously it doesn't exist. Funny how back in the day there was intervention but now that we have science and reason, poof he no long intervenes. Lol. Oh And I never knew people give cancer to babies.

What point?:ayaanswag:
You never even bother to make one.You have been literally acting like verbal terrorist...spewing one nonsensical incoherent sentence after another never making a single point.:faysalwtf:

Well its 2 am here, and you pissed me off. So if you wanted to have a fruitful discussion to begin with, you shouldn't have insulted someones God. and btw i never said i had a master degree in English, nor is it my first or second language, nor do I care about you so why try and be grammatically correct. As I said you want to know something about the Deen just ask politely. It works wonders.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Well its 2 am here, and you pissed me off. So if you wanted to have a fruitful discussion to begin with, you shouldn't have insulted someones God. and btw i never said i had a master degree in English, nor is it my first or second language, nor do I care about you so why try and be grammatically correct. As I said you want to know something about the Deen just ask politely. It works wonders.
How can you even be using the computer right now?:ayaanswag: Did you even read anything i wrote?:faysalwtf: These nonsensical incoherent responses sound like the ramblings of my grandmother:noneck:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
It's sad fact that but most religious are inherently, on average, less unhappy than non-religious people like myself.

Less likely to commit suicide, less likely to be stressed out for a prolonged period, etc. Makes sense when you believe there's a loving God out there looking out for you, among other things... Granted, non-religious folks can probably achieve this same sort of bliss by just consciously inducing a carefree attitude, accepting that lots of things are beyond their control, adopting more communal type living and so on.
NOT YOU AGAIN!:mahubowtf:
You are anti ARABS yet defent ARABS to dead:mahubowtf:
Now you are an atheist saying fucking religous morons are happier than atheists:mahubowtf: why not tell that to the thousands of war torn middel eastern kids?:ayaanswag:

Less likely to commit suicide? You must be joking lol Muslims trade mark is suicides by scream AllAhu AKabAr:russ:

Are you are an ISIS proxy send to spread your shit salafi terrorist propaganda?:farmajoyaab:
As long as i'm here you aint finding recruits,you Arab pet:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
NOT YOU AGAIN!

My feelings exactly. By the way, I didn't read what you wrote beyond these three words. Don't waste your time, . Like I said, your bad grammar, caps and shit are daunting to look at. I'm sorry, can't do it so don't bother.:p

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
My feelings exactly. By the way, I didn't read what you wrote beyond these three words. Don't waste your time, . Like I said, your bad grammar, caps and shit are daunting to look at. I'm sorry, can't do it so don't bother.:p
Allah is so proud of you son
russ.png
russ.png
russ.png

You are the moron who claimed Muslim commit less suicide than non muslims
russ.png
You might want to run when some Arab brother runs at you screaming ALLAHU AKABAR
russ.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Blablabla! Caps! Emoticon! Low IQ drivel demonstrating extremely poor comprehension skills of whatever the other party said! Shitty written grammar in language Noir probably speaks best! Emoticons! Fucktarded white cock gargling trolling! Didn't even read but I'm 90% sure that's all your reply entailed. Ahh, stop wasting your time, ya dumb . :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Blablabla! Caps! Emoticon! Low IQ drivel demonstrating extremely poor comprehension skills of whatever the other party said! Shitty written grammar in language Noir probably speaks best! Emoticons! Fucktarded white cock gargling trolling! Didn't even read but I'm 90% sure that's all your reply entailed. Ahh, stop wasting your time, ya dumb . :ftw9nwa:
Please never read your own comments,you might die from the shock of the loud sound of the jet irony that will fly over your head.:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending