Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Not for the trolls but for anyone wavering and looking at this thread: if you pray and find your problem isn't answered, don't despair bc verily Allah is with those who are patient. Don't focus on closed doors but seek those that are still open or have opened for you. Allah will never give you something you can't bear, and that doesn't apply to those who have given up on Him.

An ayat says: There are things that you think are good for you and they are not, while there are things you think are bad for you and they are not.

Sometimes the answers to your prayers come in the form of something that is undesirable to you but through the widdom of Allah it is something that will help you immensely should you choose to accept it.

Those who have left the religion are obsessed with it because they know they have made a mistake but are too proud to admit it. The next best thing is to drag others to Hell with them.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Why is you attacking me B?
picard.png
Man is 30 something, he should be taking care of his family and focusing on his job(if he have any:siilaanyolaugh:) instead of calaacaling about Allabari on a public forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A Jewish Somali? I truly have seen everything in this world now.

Just when I thought this hell site couldn't surprise me any more

Everything happening in the middel east is the fault of the Arab countries themselves.
Anyone who believes otherwise a tin foil hat wearing flat earther:russ:
The west,specifcally America act as a mercenaries groups for the golf states Israel,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait And UAE.:comeon:
Because if the Americans and the west weren't taking their money to protect them against fucking Iran,they would be wiped out a long time ago by the fucking Iranians.:siilaanyolaugh:

Because Arab armies always lose:chrisfreshhah: Watch this:

Firstly I don't believe the earth is flat.

Secondly I'm intelligent enough too
See a correlation between justice
And invading and starting wars
With other countries in order to
Steal their oil.

Coincidence? They all happen
To be oil rich countries? I think not.

Somalia will be next!

Thirdly Iran isn't a threat to anyone
But the US, just like how north
Korea is a real 'threat' to the US -
It's joke of a country tbh the
Most they have are various human
Rights violations within the cult
Like society!

The threat is this natural resources,
And toppling that country in order
To control every nation on earth
In way or another an steal their
Resources.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
If you set you're bias aside for one second.

And think about everything that's happened, from the afghanisation
War with Russia - and how the
CIA themselves admitted to
Creating the ideology behind
extremists and using that as
A tool.

In all honesty, were was the justice
For Iraq? When the US said they
Had weapons of mass destruction
And made a fake report and it's a
Well known Internationally as a
Illegal reason for war ?

Just think and open you're mind,
There's a lot going on and a lot
Of people are blind to it!
I am perfectly aware of these things. The Iraq and Afghanistan wars were perpetrated by the US and USSR for political dominance. I get that and it's not fair. Keep in mind what they were doing to Vietnam and Laos and all of the other bullshit. Japan killed 50m people in China. Man has done fucked up shit forever and will continue to do it, no matter his religion or race.

I'm aware of the reality of the world.

Axmed Xaji

Not for the trolls but for anyone wavering and looking at this thread: if you pray and find your problem isn't answered, don't despair bc verily Allah is with those who are patient. Don't focus on closed doors but seek those that are still open or have opened for you. Allah will never give you something you can't bear, and that doesn't apply to those who have given up on Him.

An ayat says: There are things that you think are good for you and they are not, while there are things you think are bad for you and they are not.

Sometimes the answers to your prayers come in the form of something that is undesirable to you but through the widdom of Allah it is something that will help you immensely should you choose to accept it.

Those who have left the religion are obsessed with it because they know they have made a mistake but are too proud to admit it. The next best thing is to drag others to Hell with them.
So if I don't ask Allah for rain but get it anyway, and you ask for rain and don't get it, not getting rain was the best thing for you and getting rain was bad for me? Jesus! I left Islam because I couldn't keep doing these absurd mental gymnastics.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Firstly I don't believe the earth is flat.

Secondly I'm intelligent enough too
See a correlation between justice
And invading and starting wars
With other countries in order to
Steal their oil.

Coincidence? They all happen
To be oil rich countries? I think not.

Somalia will be next!

Thirdly Iran isn't a threat to anyone
But the US, just like how north
Korea is a real 'threat' to the US -
It's joke of a country tbh the
Most they have are various human
Rights violations within the cult
Like society!

The threat is this natural resources,
And toppling that country in order
To control every nation on earth
In way or another an steal their
Resources.
Again these theories fall flat on their faces when you see how the golf states Israel,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait And UAE profit from Iraq and Afghanistans fall.Syria was another country that didnt want to play the games of the golf states and the west.And the fucking golf states send their Islamic militia over to screw things over.Luckly Russia exists and is the one making the situation less horrible for Syria.All because they said NO to a gas pipeline running through their land.:ayaanswag:

The Arabs learned they suck at warfare,so instead they now export terrorists and every person reading the Koran is just another soldier for the Arabs to export.:comeon:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
So if I don't ask Allah for rain but get it anyway, and you ask for rain and don't get it, not getting rain was the best thing for you and getting rain was bad for me? Jesus! I left Islam because I couldn't keep doing these absurd mental gymnastics.

Nacas I said that post wasn't for you. I don't give a flying f*ck about atheists, if you don't understand the saying then you truly are deaf and dumb disbeliever. Nothing I say will get to you, so there's no breath wasted.

. No wonder you don't have hope, 30yo ass on this site.

Axmed Xaji

Nacas I said that post wasn't for you. I don't give a flying f*ck about atheists, if you don't understand the saying then you truly are deaf and dumb disbeliever. Nothing I say will get to you, so there's no breath wasted.

Trip on your abaya and get tangled up in your hijab/jilbaab and die, k?

Axmed Xaji

I know it was aimed at muzzies. I'm offended that you're misleading gullible people.

Again these theories fall flat on their faces when you see how the golf states Israel,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait And UAE profit from Iraq and Afghanistans fall.Syria was another country that didnt want to play the games of the golf states and the west.And the fucking golf states send their Islamic militia over to screw things over.Luckly Russia exists and is the one making the situation less horrible for Syria.All because they said NO to a gas pipeline running through their land.:ayaanswag:

The Arabs learned they suck at warfare,so instead they now export terrorists and every person reading the Koran is just another soldier for the Arabs to export.:comeon:

They had all the right to say no to the
Gas pipe..... doesn't justify what
they've Done to Syria....

:gucciwhat:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
They had all the right to say no to the
Gas pipe..... doesn't justify what
they've Done to Syria.

:gucciwhat:
:what1:Syria is the one who said NO and got raped for it:kanyehmm:
Did you even read my post correctly?:umwhat:
I said the golf states Israel,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait And UAE together with the Americans wanted that gas pipeline through Syria into Europe to cut of the Russian energy dominance in Europe:snoop: The golf states agreed to this shit show for profit that wouldn't go to Allah and export their Islamic militia to Syria :ayaanswag: Even in the west the Koran reading soldiers join this stupid golf state shit show while The golf states earn big profits:faysalwtf:

Because they believe Allah tests them harder than anybody in the world. They are so narrow-minded, they forget how millions of people are suffering in the world and he doesn't do shit whether you are Muslim or not. He sure gives people many good things but he also gives children cancer, he allows child sex trafficking and watches people get massacred left and right to name a few. Either he is a sadistic piece of shit or he isn't there. I think I will go with the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.