Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what1:
Don't tell me you are one of those that believes Islam was created by some black african dude:umwhat:
Why aren't the holy sites of Islam in China instead of Arab lands?:ayaanswag:
Why is the Koran in Arabic and not Chinese?:ayaanswag:

And finally what makes Islam more real than the 4000's religions of planet earth?:ayaanswag:
Are more then 6 billion people going to hell because they dont believe in Arab fairy tales?:ayaanswag:

1. No I don't believe Islam was founded by a black guy.

2. There is nothing wrong with the holy sites being in carab lands. (Hijaaz)

3. Arabic is a comprehensive language. which you will never understand.

4. Islam answers the question what was before and what will be after, secondly Islam is not simply a religion, but an ideology which orders all aspects of life.

5. No I don't believe all six billion are going straight to hell. Since for people who never got the message of Islam will get a second chance on the day of judgement. Islam is also rapidly growing Alhamdulilaah. Even in this tiny country we have 500 reverts a year, (and these are the ones that register their shahadaah in the mosque).

My point was, you cannot compare carabs of this day and age with the sahabas of the Prophet (saws). Most Carab this day and age are a disgrace to humanity especially the rich saudi ones. who think they are some kind of uber menschen that can treat other muslims and non-muslims badly based on their ethnicity (asians and africans).
You seem to be taking king Saud and his likes as some kind of islamic benchmark. Stop kidding yourself.
Its a disgrace that they have the holy cities under their control, and its an even bigger disgrace that they named hijaaz the arabic region after their last name (Saudi). They are faasiqeen and their punishment will come in sha Allaah.

People believe in Allah based on the Quraan and Sunnah not based on your arab neighbor.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
1. No I don't believe Islam was founded by a black guy.

2. There is nothing wrong with the holy sites being in arab lands. (Hijaaz)

3. Arabic is a comprehensive language. which you will never understand.

4. Islam answers the question what was before and what will be after, secondly Islam is not simply a religion, but an ideology which orders all aspects of life.

5. No I don't believe all six billion are going straight to hell. Since for people who never got the message of Islam will get a second chance on the day of judgement. Islam is also rapidly growing Alhamdulilaah. Even in this tiny country we have 500 reverts a year, (and these are the ones that register their shahadaah in the mosque).

My point was, you cannot compare carabs of this day and age with the sahabas of the Prophet (saws). Most Carab this day and age are a disgrace to humanity especially the rich saudi ones. who think they are some kind of uber menschen that can treat other muslims and non-muslims badly based on their ethnicity (asians and africans).
You seem to be taking king Saud and his likes as some kind of islamic benchmark.
Stop kidding yourself.
Its a disgrace that they have the holy cities under their control, and its an even bigger disgrace that they named hijaaz the arabic region after their last name (Saudi). They are faasiqeen and their punishment will come in sha Allaah.

People believe in Allah based on the Quraan and Sunnah not based on your arab neighbor.
1.Then why is your black ass following Arab bs from the 7th century? You know that Islam came to Somalia in the 12th century through trade with Arab filth sub humans who made some corrupt somalis rich and then those traitors spread Islam all over Somali territories to sell koran to gain profit and real power.Islam is all about conquering! Why? because the man who made it was a fucking Arab warlord!:snoop:

2.Ofcourse there is nothing wrong with the holy sites being in ARAB lands!:snoop: They fucking created the religion:faysalwtf: That was my entire point!:ayaanswag: Islam fucking reached us 500 years after the ARAB created it and it spread like a wild fire,so tell me,will you?What the f*ck have somalis been doing for more then 10000 years with no Islam trash and why would ALLAH choose the ARABS in 7th century and us ONLY in the 12th century...fucking 500 years later.:mahubowtf:

3.Why aren't we using ARAB right now then? Instead of English or somali? Is it because of the fact that outside of war,rape and oil the ARABS and ISLAM have contributed jack shit to the world?:farmajoyaab:

4.Islam answers that i can join ISIS and AL Qaida and get some of that ALLAH OIL money.:samwelcome: Why the self hate?We somalis had a great civilization that went back 10000 years before ISlam conquered us in 12th century by the greed of the few elite.:mahubowtf:

5.The message of Islam is leaching out of oil and contributing nothing to the world but suffering and wars?Why is that gaals reach for the moon breaking ALLAH's sky while you HIS BIGGEST believers cant even BUILD A FUCKING RAIL WAY??:faysalwtf:

6.Don't kid yourself! ISLAM was created for ARABS by ARABS in ARAB LANDS.Why else would they be the VERY FIRST MUSLIMS who spread the THE FAKE WORD OF WARLORD MO all over the world around 10th century after 300 years of ARAB only ownership?Because they managed to build a boat,sail around the world to trade and just maybe corrupt the elite of every trading country to benefits Islam that will provide them with a lot of dumb countries profits.:samwelcome:

please mate arabs did not create Islam. Allaah did. Secondly I dont see you nagging about that the prophethood went to the jews and babaloniers before it went to the carabs.

secondly if somalis would implement islam even a tiny bit correctly. they would not be fighting each other over dumb qabil issues. The problem in Somali is a lack of Islam. You contributing the failure of somalis to Islam, just shows how ignorant you are.

Indonesia has the biggest muslim population of non arabs and they are not murdering each other like the somalis are.

You should read and think before spewing so much nonsens. stop blaming your inferiority complex on Islam and carabs.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
please mate arabs did not create Islam. Allaah did. Secondly I dont see you nagging about that the prophethood went to the jews and babaloniers before it went to the carabs.

secondly if somalis would implement islam even a tiny bit correctly. they would not be fighting each other over dumb qabil issues. The problem in Somali is a lack of Islam. You contributing the failure of somalis to Islam, just shows how ignorant you are.

Indonesia has the biggest muslim population of non arabs and they are not murdering each other like the somalis are.

You should read and think before spewing so much nonsens. stop blaming your inferiority complex on Islam and carabs.
1.Where did Allah create Islam before the Arabs?Please enlighten me?.And don't tell me its in Antarctica.:siilaanyolaugh:

2.The moment Somalis implement that disgusting weapon of Arabs Islam into our society in the 12th century killing our orginal culture was the downfall of all of us.So please don't tell me that bullshit of lacking Islam....because having even more than we already do,would turn our entire country into wahabists terrorists.:faysalwtf:
3.Indonesia is one of the cheapest child labor countries in the world,what are you even talking about.:ayaanswag: If Indonesia is so great why not go live there as see of yourself how amazing it is?:mahubowtf: Don't find it suprising that non Islamic Japan,China and even South Korea which was a shithole in the 20th century are all richer than Indonesia and to be honest every other Islamic State?:ayaanswag: Extraction of petroleum doesn't take brains and that is why lazy Arabs,Fathers of Islam are sitting in their houses imploying foreign slave workforces.:samwelcome:

I remember as a kid I would pray for super powers :drakelaugh:

All I got in return was ingrown toenail, f*ck God
angryman.png

IMG_6495.PNG
IMG_6495.PNG

Islam came to east africa when a couple of sahabas went there in the time the muslims were boycotted and killed by the muskrikeen quraish in Mecca. this was before the muslims even went to Medina. The abbisinian king at that time granted them asylum.

2. Prophet hood was given to the carabs. they did not invent it. Somalia could have progressed if they were not fighting each other over qabil issues and you know it. they never needer wahhabis to murder each other. they even took qabil to the west opening mosques based on qabil. where in Islam is it stated that, that is correct behaviour. Many africans countries have no Islam nor muslims and are shit. How would you explain that? Somalia would not have been better off without Islam, it would definitly be worse.

Malysia is a country with a large population of muslims and is doing fine not only oil rich countries.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Islam came to east africa when a couple of sahabas went there in the time the muslims were boycotted and killed by the muskrikeen quraish in Mecca. this was before the muslims even went to Medina. The abbisinian king at that time granted them asylum.

2. Prophet hood was given to the carabs. they did not invent it. Somalia could have progressed if they were not fighting each other over qabil issues and you know it. they never needer wahhabis to murder each other. they even took qabil to the west opening mosques based on qabil. where in Islam is it stated that, that is correct behaviour. Many africans countries have no Islam nor muslims and are shit. How would you explain that? Somalia would not have been better off without Islam, it would definitly be worse.

Malysia is a country with a large population of muslims and is doing fine not only oil rich countries.
1.Jesus mate...that was a nice fairy tale.Do you want me to share some of my favorite fairy tales? Since we are throwing away any factual truth out of the window?:ayaanswag:

2.Wait what? Yes,African countries are shit! But guess what? We are an African country too and because of Islam WE are the WORST African country and have been that for 3 fucking decades already.:noneck:
7 out of the top 10 shitiest Countries in the world are all muslim.:siilaanyolaugh:

3.That was my entire point! Doing fine in shithole standards without crude oil and doing fine with crude oil while any non Muslim country takes steps towards the future where everyone has the same human rights and tries new technological enovations that benefit even Islamic lazy dogs how kill their own.Don't think that is just sad? ALL THAT OIL MONEY and yet they cant contribute to world by means new enovations and instead terrorize each other for pocket change.:mahubowtf:

Last edited:
1.Jesus mate...that was a nice fairy tale.Do you want me to share some of my favorite fairy tales? Since we are throwing away any factual truth out of the window?:ayaanswag:

2.Wait what? Yes,African countries are shit! But guess what? We are an African country too and because of Islam WE are the WORST African country and have been that for 3 fucking decades already.:noneck:

3.That was my entire point! Doing fine in shithole standards without crude oil and doing fine with crude oil while any non Muslim country takes steps towards the future where everyone has the same human rights and tries new technological enovations that benefit even Islamic lazy dogs how kill their own.Don't think that is just sad? ALL THAT OIL MONEY and yet they cant contribute to world by means new enovations and instead terrorize each other for pocket change.:mahubowtf:

its not because of Islam Noir, its because of qabil. thats my point, you made yours and we clearly differ in opinion.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
its not because of Islam Noir, its because of qabil. thats my point, you made yours and we clearly differ in opinion.
Explain then why 7 out of the top 10 shitiest countries in the world are all muslim.:siilaanyolaugh: Do they also suffer from qabil?Or is it just like how Islam is the only religion that oppresses woman and actually advocates that they should feel proud when abused is the main problem?Every other religion moved way from its backwards roots and adopted modern revisions or abandonment it altogether.Why cling to a guide book to conquering the west that was made by a 7th century warlord?
It doesn't make any sense....especailly if you are a woman?:faysalwtf:
Did they get to you when you were 9?:mahubowtf:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It's funny how Muslims do allabari and prayer and don't see any results. It's also funny how non-Muslims get things without praying. It's as if there's no god and "good things" happening depends on what you're doing and other factors.

Jump in muzzies!

When I was little I prayed I would get a basketball bracelet and I did, and so I believed in God.

When I was little I prayed I would get my hair straight because I hated how I couldn't braid my hair with my friends during recess. I was 5 and I got my hair straightened for the first time at 8, and so I believed in God.

When I was little I made a mess in the kitchen because I couldn't reach something high up, my mom got mad and I ran downstairs to hide, I hid underneath a bed and my mom found me, I prayed to God she wouldn't whoop me and she dragged me out of under the bed and guess what she didn't do? She didn't spare me. She whooped the hell out of my child self, and so I hated God.

It's funny how Muslims do allabari and prayer and don't see any results. It's also funny how non-Muslims get things without praying. It's as if there's no god and "good things" happening depends on what you're doing and other factors.

Jump in muzzies!
First of all Our primary goal is the after life. We aint staying here 4 ever. This dunya is a test. If Muslims got everything they wanted and prayed 4 it wouldn't be a test. Allah subhana watalah is fair to everyone. If you work hard for this life or the after life, Allah will give it to you. No matter what you are, and what you believe.

Ask yourself. If u were a parent and had to kids. One who is a elite student and a good kid. And a second who is a troubled kid. Would you mistreat/expel the troubled kid or give him chances to improve and correct himself?

if u were a teacher And orginased a test for 2 students. One who's a bad student and a elite student. Wouldn't you give them both a fair chance to prove themselves?

Do you believe in Charles Darwin evolution theory?

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
First of all Our primary goal is the after life. We aint staying here 4 ever. This dunya is a test. If Muslims got everything they wanted and prayed 4 it wouldn't be a test. Allah subhana watalah is fair to everyone. If you work hard for this life or the after life, Allah will give it to you. No matter what you are, and what you believe.

Ask yourself. If u were a parent and had to kids. One who is a elite student and a good kid. And a second who is a troubled kid. Would you mistreat/expel the troubled kid or give him chances to improve and correct himself?

if u were a teacher And orginased a test for 2 students. One who's a bad student and a elite student. Wouldn't you give them both a fair chance to prove themselves?

Do you believe in Charles Darwin evolution theory?
Only fools who refuse to look this reality in the face and live for an imaginary honey filled place that might aswell been writen by some dreamy teenage girl! Sounds absurd? Because it is...The Quran or any other holy book that mentions stories so fantastical are writen everyday in our modern world! Yet you don't see a religion worshipping the Game of Thrones books and calling George R.R. Martin a prophet,now do you?:ayaanswag:

If one of my child was way smarter and capable than the other,I would give them the same amount of love,but only one of them would get more recources allocated to him.How human society worked in the west before the french revolution was that incompetent fools would get in positions of authority and power by fucking birth right,like being the eldest son of a king or a noble.You muslims still live in these times.:faysalwtf:

Every student gets a fair chance,but not all humans are equals.Whether they succeed or fail all depends on their capability or lack there off.:samwelcome:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Only fools who refuse to look this reality in the face and live for an imaginary honey filled place that might aswell been writen by some dreamy teenage girl! Sounds absurd? Because it is...The Quran or any other holy book that mentions stories so fantastical are writen everyday in our modern world! Yet you don't see a religion worshipping the Game of Thrones books and calling George R.R. Martin a prophet,now do you?:ayaanswag:

If one of my child was way smarter and capable than the other,I would give them the same amount of love,but only one of them would get more recources allocated to him.How human society worked in the west before the french revolution was that incompetent fools would get in positions of authority and power by fucking birth right,like being the eldest son of a king or a noble.You muslims still live in these times.:faysalwtf:

Every student gets a fair chance,but not all humans are equals.Whether they succeed or fail all depends on their capability or lack there off.:samwelcome:
Thanks. I'm tired of this lol.

I actually feel sorry for you walal. U are a sheep following the herd. What do you believe is the purpose or reason for our existence? Don't tell me it's a "coincidence" or it just happened by luck. Saxib there is a reason and a creator for everything in this world. U can't deny that. Just like why we are debating. If i didnt reply to your comment, would it show up in this site Like a coincidence? :heh::drakewtf:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
I actually feel sorry for you walal. U are a sheep following the herd. What do you believe is the purpose or reason for our existence? Don't tell me it's a "coincidence" or it just happened by luck. Saxib there is a reason and a creator for everything in this world. U can't deny that. Just like why we are debating. If i didnt reply to your comment, would it show up in this site Like a coincidence? :heh::drakewtf:
Throw your child in the forest as a baby and see if he acts any different than the animals around him when he grows up.:farmajoyaab:
The purpose of our existence is no different than that of any other being on this planet,mainly survival. :ayaanswag:Why else would your lazy ass wake up every morning to go to work? Isn't it so you don't starve to dead like some street dog?Life is simple and truly beautifull once you throw away your arrogant presumptions based on a book that claimed the earth was flat!:samwelcome:

We are a tiny part of our solar system and even tinnier part of the interstellar cloud and invisible in the local bubble.You would think that with an universe this big Allah would be more wiser and give us something better than the fucking self contradicting Quran that claimed the Earth was flat.
Doesn't Allah have more important civilizations to worry about in this unimaginably massive universe?:faysalwtf: Why waste time on us who are lesser than insects in the grand picture of the galaxy,let alone the universe?:noneck:

Throw your child in the forest as a baby and see if he acts any different than the animals around him when he grows up.:farmajoyaab:
The purpose of our existence is no different than that of any other being on this planet,mainly survival. :ayaanswag:Why else would your lazy ass wake up every morning to go to work? Isn't it so you don't starve to dead like some street dog?Life is simple and truly beautifull once you throw away your arrogant presumptions based on a book that claimed the earth was flat!:samwelcome:

We are a tiny part of our solar system and even tinnier part of the interstellar cloud and invisible in the local bubble.You would think that with an universe this big Allah would be more wiser and give us something better than the fucking self contradicting Quran that claimed the Earth was flat.
Doesn't Allah have more important civilizations to worry about in this unimaginably massive universe?:faysalwtf: Why waste time on us who are lesser than insects in the grand picture of the galaxy,let alone the universe?:noneck:
Hahahaha. Which chapter and vers Did Allah say the earth is flat? Dont claim to be somali, u aint somali, if u aint muslim. stick to ur white masters and ayaan hirsi. :pacspit:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Hahahaha. Which chapter and vers Did Allah say the earth is flat? Dont claim to be somali, u aint somali, if u aint muslim. stick to ur white masters and ayaan hirsi. :pacspit:
If I gave you the verses you'd resort to your pre-programmed talking points about 'context' and other bullshit. It says in numerous verses that God made the earth flat and it mentions the fable of Alexander the great who reached the western end of the world and found the sun. The sun doesn't 'set' but obviously your 7th century desert god didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts