Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
First of all Our primary goal is the after life. We aint staying here 4 ever.
You are delusional. Who said your primary goal is the afterlife? Why would your primary goal be something you have no idea exists and all evidence points to it not existing?

Throw your child in the forest as a baby and see if he acts any different than the animals around him when he grows up.:farmajoyaab:
The purpose of our existence is no different than that of any other being on this planet,mainly survival. :ayaanswag:Why else would your lazy ass wake up every morning to go to work? Isn't it so you don't starve to dead like some street dog?Life is simple and truly beautifull once you throw away your arrogant presumptions based on a book that claimed the earth was flat!:samwelcome:

We are a tiny part of our solar system and even tinnier part of the interstellar cloud and invisible in the local bubble.You would think that with an universe this big Allah would be more wiser and give us something better than the fucking self contradicting Quran that claimed the Earth was flat.
Doesn't Allah have more important civilizations to worry about in this unimaginably massive universe?:faysalwtf: Why waste time on us who are lesser than insects in the grand picture of the galaxy,let alone the universe?:noneck:
Don't portray the
You are delusional. Who said your primary goal is the afterlife? Why would your primary goal be something you have no idea exists and all evidence points to it not existing?
What evidence I dare u to show me one just one

If I gave you the verses you'd resort to your pre-programmed talking points about 'context' and other bullshit. It says in numerous verses that God made the earth flat and it mentions the fable of Alexander the great who reached the western end of the world and found the sun. The sun doesn't 'set' but obviously your 7th century desert god didn't know that.
Give me the verse or chapter.

Axmed Xaji

What's the difference between u and animals? :cosbyhmm::chrisfreshhah:
Same difference between monkeys and goats. We're a different species and our brains are capable of more things.

Our ancestors were much dumber and weren't capable of intelligible words, contrary to what the Quran might've told you.

At what point in our evolutionary process did Allah decide we were superior and order us to worship him? The answer is he didn't. In fact, our developed brains came up with the concept of God thousands of years ago. Humans made god in their own image--violent, vindictive, petty and settling scores.

Yes, your job is to find food, f*ck and don't get killed. Everything else you do supports these functions.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Hahahaha. Which chapter and vers Did Allah say the earth is flat? Dont claim to be somali, u aint somali, if u aint muslim. stick to ur white masters and ayaan hirsi. :pacspit:
The fact that you claim u read the Quran and are a muslim yet can't comprehend what is actually writen speaks volumes about Islam as a whole and its brain dead sheep followers.:siilaanyolaugh:

If i'm not Somali just because i don't follow an Arab warlord's bs book about conquering the west,then wtf were my ancestors before Islam cancer reached them in 12th century?!:faysalwtf: We been influenced by Islam cancer a little over 800 years! That means nothing compared to our glorious history and culture that existed for more then 5000 years before Islam cancer ever reached our coast!:samwelcome:

Ayaan hirsi is bae tho.:ayaanswag:

U are less than an aninal. Atleast animals praise their creator.

Saxib I know 4 a fact the Qur'an doesn't say the earth is flat. Bc the Qur'an contains scientific subjects such as the human embryo the mountains and the oceans etc. Also u have to prove the Qur'an says the earth is flat. U are the one claiming?

Wallahi u funny. The fact u calling us Muslims sheep. M8 ur the 1 whos brainwashed and follows the crowd blindely. Saxib don't portray Islam as an savage religion. Bc if it wasn't 4 Islam we wouldn't have had the technological progress we have today.muslims lay the foundations of our technological knowledge.
Muslims opened the first university in the world. Invented the clock. Invented the nb 0. Invented coffee. invented algebra. Invented soap. Invented surgical instruments. Invented maps etc.

Genie

The last suugo bender
if you were genuine about learning islam and or teaching atheism you as a thirty year old middle aged man wouldn't bash other people's religion rather you would show tolerance and engage in intellectually stimulating debates with which both parties can take part in without feeling attacked , so excuse us for feeling as though we are feeding trolls by replying , as always ilaliqa.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist

Saxib I know 4 a fact the Qur'an doesn't say the earth is flat. Bc the Qur'an contains scientific subjects such as the human embryo the mountains and the oceans etc. Also u have to prove the Qur'an says the earth is flat. U are the one claiming?

Wallahi u funny. The fact u calling us Muslims sheep. M8 ur the 1 whos brainwashed and follows the crowd blindely. Saxib don't portray Islam as an savage religion. Bc if it wasn't 4 Islam we wouldn't have had the technological progress we have today.muslims lay the foundations of our technological knowledge.
Muslims opened the first university in the world. Invented the clock. Invented the nb 0. Invented coffee. invented algebra. Invented soap. Invented surgical instruments. Invented maps etc.
What animal praises Allah? How do you even know they dont worship some other god amongst the 4000 world religions?:faysalwtf:

Here are the verses:
15:19 And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.

20:53 He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky.” With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others.

43:10 (Yea, the same that) has made for you the earth (like a carpet) spread out, and has made for you roads (and channels) therein, in order that ye may find guidance (on the way);

50:7 And the earth- We have spread it out, and set thereon mountains standing firm, and produced therein every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs)

-“The earth is flat. Whoever claims it is round is an atheist deserving of punishment.”
Sheik Abdul-Aziz Ibn Baaz, supreme religious authority of Saudi Arabia, 1993:farmajoyaab:

When you believe that the quran is perfect and every word is promoted by a god for you to obey, then you quickly find that you are using it to justify some truly abhorrent stuff such as Intolerance of all other beliefs and non-belief,Homophobia,Misogyny,Murder,Stoning and Terrorism.
What have Muslims achieved in the last 13 centuries? Everything you mentioned was created in pre-Islamic Arabia !:ayaanswag:
Pre-Islamic Arabia= unified and enlightened place which made many innovative discoveries and forged many Empires!:samwelcome:
Post Islamic Arabia= ALLAHU AKBAR!!! BOOM:pachah1:

What's interesting is that the masters they follow are all devout satanist that go beyond just prayer incantations straight into human and child sacrifice rituals in absolute devotion as exposed on several videos as well as Wikileaks.

At CERN stands a gigantic Hindu Pagan Goddess status right at the entrance whom scientists specifically asked for and according to Hindu pagan scripture she destroyed the cosmos with her cosmic dance then recreated it again with the same dance, the statue as well as Shiva has links with occultism for thousands of years.

You had the infamous video of a human sacrifice being conducted by the scientists at CERN in front of the Pagan Dancing Goddess Statue caught on tape with the person that filmed it being killed, yet none of these buffoons has an inkling brain cell to spare to even question this abject contradiction.

What's even more interesting is that their masters whom they regard as 'scientists' are actually slaves themselves funded and at the mercy of the rich elite Oligarchs whose agenda they really push like the charlatans that they are, just as they previously pushed tobacco was good for you! and the current quacko studies supporting big industries whom pay these charlatan scientists to come out with studies in support of their products.

You can't help but feel sorry for these people especially at the irony of it all, he follows a charlatan lowly slave (scientist) whom answers to a parasite filthy rich elite oligarch that funds the peasant and whom answers to Satan through sacrifice rituals! but yet he complains about people that make direct prayers towards Allah

This is what is meant with dumb, deaf and blind, they have eyes but they can't see, they have minds but they can't think, they have ears but they can't hear, they are nothing more then sheeple brain-dead zombies.

Last edited:

Axmed Xaji

Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.
Qur'an 18:86 (refers to Dul Qarnayn). Obviously, the sun doesn't "set" in a physical location but the all mighty god didn't know that it appears. Please don't try to turn and twist this to mean something else. He FOUND the sun setting.

And the earth We have spread out
(like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.
Qur'an 15:19

And the earth have We laid out, how gracious is the Spreader (thereof)!
Qur'an 51:48

Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse, And the mountains as pegs?
Qur'an 78:6-7

Praying toward the Ka'ba only makes sense on a flat earth. If you are in California and you pray, you are staring into open space. You can't "face" the Ka'ba at all, but obviously the founder of Islam didn't know this.

And (bethink you of) the Day when we remove the hills and ye see the earth emerging, and We gather them together so as to leave not one of them behind.
Qur'an 18:47 -- The author of the Quran is implying that without mountains, you can see everything, not accounting for the curvature of the earth.

They will ask thee of the mountains (on that day). Say: My Lord will break them into scattered dust. And leave it as an empty plain, Wherein thou seest neither curve nor ruggedness.
Qur'an 20:105-107-1 -- More of the same nonsense

The Quran talks about 'scientific subjects' like mountains and oceans? Yeah? What does it say about them? Emroyology according to the Quran is an absolute joke. At no point are you a "clot of blood", contrary to what the Quran says. And which partner ejaculates first has no impact on the appearance of the offspring, contrary to Muhammad's sayings. In fact, the female ejaculation has no impact in reproduction.

As for scientific advancements, are you kidding me? Tell me a unit of measurement/constant in physics that is named after a Muslim. I'll give you time. There is not one unit of measurement or physical constant named after a Muslim (meaning discovered by a Muslim), period. That's pathetic and speaks volumes about Islam's relationship with science. Muslims discovered maps, coffee and the number 0? First of all, how's that significant in your mind? Second, I doubt even that. Provide sources.

Animals praise Allah? Lool you are a joker.

Axmed Xaji

if you were genuine about learning islam and or teaching atheism you as a thirty year old middle aged man wouldn't bash other people's religion rather you would show tolerance and engage in intellectually stimulating debates with which both parties can take part in without feeling attacked , so excuse us for feeling as though we are feeding trolls by replying , as always ilaliqa.
First of all, you replied 176 times so far, so your goal of "not feeding trolls" is a miserable failure. Second, I'm not ignorant about Islam. I know it well. Show tolerance? Islam is just people's free speech. You have a right to free speech but I get to criticize dumb ideas.

Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.
Qur'an 18:86 (refers to Dul Qarnayn). Obviously, the sun doesn't "set" in a physical location but the all mighty god didn't know that it appears. Please don't try to turn and twist this to mean something else. He FOUND the sun setting.

What a pathetic unoriginal dimwit straight copy and paste job without even thinking as I expect from a dimwit, now that I have exposed you follow nothing more then satanists without even being cognisant of it, let's deal with the matter at hand.

If you go to any beach anywhere in the world you have the common expression regardless of language along the lines of "such a beautiful sunset over the ocean" or even "what a beautiful sunset" in fact the latter term we use daily, no dork jumps up to say hey! the sun never sets and certainly doesn't set over the ocean! you uttered scientific heresy!

Because if you did this the ridicule will be on you, the entire term 'sunset' is not scientific but rather an expression of speech from the perspective of the observer because we know the sun never sets, but of course a dimwit like you as expected can't make even that subtle differentiation.

Don't think this response is directed at you because I don't dignify ignoramus blind satanist followers like you, my audience here is not you but my comments are towards those whom read your charlatan copy/paste job, the 'murky water' translation is a miracle in the context of speech because it identifies the black sea which coincides with Dhul Qarnayn travels for those that know the story.

Anyone that visited Turkey like I have and observed sunset while looking at the black sea, it has that exact 'murky water' appearance at sunset as described in the context of what Dhul Qarneyn saw in his journey, it's remarkable the almighty has highlighted this otherwise we wouldn't have known to perfection! go and read about why it's called the "black sea" you dimwit charlatan quackademic

The Black Sea's deep waters are much less saline as a result the microalgae concentration is much richer, causing the colour to become darker.

According to naval science, the Black Sea has hydrogen sulphide(H2S) layer at depth of about 200 meters that supports a unique microbial population which produces black sediments probably due to Anaerobic Methane oxidation or it may be the combination of hydrogen sulphide with metallic ion to form metal sulphides. And sulphide of many metals are black like FeS, CuS,HgS, PbS, Bi2S3,etc. For this black sedimentation, it got the name Black Sea.

There is lack of oxygen in the water that prevents the development of microorganisms, making it appearance black. Black Sea has meromictic(having layer of water that don’t mix.) basin. It means the movement of water between the lower and upper layers of water is very least. It results in acute shortage of oxygen in the lower layer. The lower layers absolute free of oxygen and hence, inactive.

Axmed Xaji

What a pathetic unoriginal dimwit straight copy and paste job without even thinking as I expect from a dimwit, now that I have exposed you follow nothing more then satanists without even being cognisant of it, let's deal with the matter at hand.

If you go to any beach anywhere in the world you have the common expression regardless of language along the lines of "such a beautiful sunset over the ocean" or even "what a beautiful sunset" in fact the latter term we use daily, no dork jumps up to say hey! the sun never sets and certainly doesn't set over the ocean! you uttered scientific heresy!

Because if you did this the ridicule will be on you, the entire term 'sunset' is not scientific but rather an expression of speech from the perspective of the observer because we know the sun never sets, but of course a dimwit like you as expected can't make even that subtle differentiation.

Don't think this response is directed at you because I don't dignify ignoramus blind satanist followers like you, my audience here is not you but my comments are towards those whom read your charlatan copy/paste job, the 'murky water' translation is a miracle in the context of speech because it identifies the black sea which coincides with Dhul Qarnayn travels for those that know the story.

Anyone that visited Turkey like I have and observed sunset while looking at the black sea, it has that exact 'murky water' appearance as the sun sets as described in the context of what Dhul Qarneyn saw in his journey, it's remarkable the almighty has highlighted this otherwise we wouldn't have known to perfection! go and read about why it's called the "black sea" you dimwit charlatan quackademic

So a man traveling to the west of the earth, finding the sun setting into a muddy pool was just a common phrase? Why are you such a fucking moron?
Why did you write all of these paragraphs without even reading what I wrote? Jump off a cliff you fucking retarded disaster.

So a man traveling to the west of the earth, finding the sun setting into a muddy pool was just a common phrase? Why are you such a fucking moron?
Why did you write all of these paragraphs without even reading what I wrote? Jump off a cliff you fucking retarded disaster.

Your clearly a moron, I thought you had at least a little shame to hide away but I am glad your exposing yourself further, "lovely sunset" "beautiful sunset" "love watching sunset over the ocean/lake/river/sea etc" are all common expressions used all over the world by millions of people daily.

You clearly don't leave your mothers basement nor travel because if you did you would have known this common expression of speech, the very word "sunset" by itself is not scientific never mind the context it's used in because the sun never sets, doctors quack scientists all use it, it's normal speech, not even metaphorical speech or expression but normal speech

You fail to comprehend even such elementary grasp of speech/language/expression yet you want to debate people, you don't even realise how foolish you sound, go to the beach every morning like a dork correcting those people and watch yourself get ridiculed by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts