Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
It's funny how Muslims do allabari and prayer and don't see any results. It's also funny how non-Muslims get things without praying. It's as if there's no god and "good things" happening depends on what you're doing and other factors.

Jump in muzzies!

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It's funny how Muslims do allabari and prayer and don't see any results. It's also funny how non-Muslims get things without praying. It's as if there's no god and "good things" happening depends on what you're doing and other factors.

Jump in muzzies!
Although I am a proud Muslim I think allabari during abaar is the stupidest thing. Focus on planting trees and stopping geel iyo air from eating all the grass and vegetation if you want the rain to come back. People need to be educated. Praying should be the last option after doing all you can. However praying does in mysterious ways as you may get rewarded in ways that aren't so obvious.

:gucciwhat: Why are you so obsessed with Islam? No one cares if you're an atheist so be it but you can be an atheist without making these stupid anti islam threads

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:gucciwhat: Why are you so obsessed with Islam? No one cares if you're an atheist so be it but you can be an atheist without making these stupid anti islam threads
He left islam but he cant leave it alone. Look at his threads most of them are about Islam. Just learn to ignore him.

Axmed Xaji

Although I am a proud Muslim I think allabari during abaar is the stupidest thing. Focus on planting trees and stopping geel iyo air from eating all the grass and vegetation if you want the rain to come back. People need to be educated. Praying should be the last option after doing all you can. However praying does in mysterious ways as you may get rewarded in ways that aren't so obvious.
Yeah but if you can't rely on him in your time of need, is he there? Prayer works in mysterious ways? Like will you get rain after everyone died in the drought?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Jump in muzzies!

Muslims got faith something an atheist Will never understand

Axmed Xaji

Muslims got faith something an atheist Will never understand
What does that get you? I understand faith, I just think it's absurd. It's like crossing a highway and having faith that you won't get hit, and when you do get hit, saying god works in mysterious ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending