Mogadishu 4k: Why Does it already look better than Somaliland?

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Absolutely no one we welcome educated Daroods all the time. Laakiin you gotta accept that you are a marti living among us. It would be foolish of you to think you will hold power there. Live, eat, invest work in Xamar we are business ppl eebay no one will tell you to pack ur bags.

Only an idiot would be against a braindrain on their competitor all the competent Darods should migrate to Xamar lol. American has hundreds of thousands of Chinese doesnt mean America is owned by China though.
:manny:
Chinese are foreign visitors. We are Somalis. I am not Marti in somalia on my own property in city my parents were born. what you guys are saying doesn’t reflect reality on ground. Most somalis are decent people and good neighbors regardless of city and qabil. If I didn’t think so would sell today. Xamar is capital and should be most beautiful . Hargeisa is also a great city on the rise.

Hargeisa is better in my opinion, more safe, better weather, friendlier people etc.
jigjiga is way ahead of every Somali city at the moment
634383D9-138F-4775-8098-E6DF6D326E98.jpeg

You lot are arguing about who Xamar belongs to meanwhile the bantu are like 25% already. Soon they will be 50%, Hawiye should start increasing baby production unless they want to become a minority.
1660943307271.png

1660943352687.png

They are definitely laandheere🏆

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
I'll dumb it down for you, since your zanj brain doesn't seem to understand

The thread started caadi, until a non-native insulted the city stakeholders, and said he has a stake in the city:

Then you, my zanzibari friend, denied this was the case:

Upon realising you are full of shit, you decided to go on an unintelligible rant about the italians.

Your folks killed eachother over aid biscuits. This was a rather unprecedented act. For that reason, I assume I'm talking to a zanj of below average intelligence
you clearly have a deep hatred for puntlanders so I’ll try my best to minimize our conversation as humanly as possible.

you were the one who came with the “iyaaga iska leh” and he was just trying to say that he’s from there to. I don’t even know if he’s a puntite or not but your deep hatred for us somehow got you to make it mentally justified.

thirdly abaayo I suggest you sit down and drink a cup of water. Your pregnancy craving of buskud got you to mention it every time you mention me.

Everyone is welcome to invest in Xamar. Don’t go crying however whenever your xooged and you have no clan protection.

A geeljire from Dhusamareb or Jowhar has more rights than you.

Just like how I can go invest in Garowe but it’ll never be my home.
I’d rather put my money in absame cities like jigjiga & kismaayo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’d rather put my money in absame cities like jigjiga & kismaayo
Everyone should invest in their regions honestly. Where you have rights and never need to be worried you’ll be barakicid and lose all your wealth. Somalia is still a volatile country and there’s no guarantee we’ll always have security.

you clearly have a deep hatred for puntlanders so I’ll try my best to minimize our conversation as humanly as possible
Nah I love them folks. So long as they keep hawiye out their mouth, and keep to their desert, we're good:manny:
I don’t even know if he’s a puntite or not but your deep hatred for us somehow got you to make it mentally justified.
Caqli zanj. Didn't mention your kind until your pathetic attempt at vouching for the guy.

Then what’s with the low iq “xamar Ana leh” 😂

If a non-Hutu discusses about xamar he will be quickly attacked by dad aan caqli lahayn such as Mr. @Maraq versus when someone talks about gaalkayo or garowe, do you see MJs saying gtfoh? Do you see OG doing that? Do you see literally any qabiil doing that?

Hutus seriously need to realize that qabiil isn’t an ethnicity. It just tells you who’s balls you came from :snoop:
Lol no one who isnt from Garowe doesn't discuss its affairs.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How come you like hiding your ethnicity or the tuulo you from ?
Shuff statehood in hooyada siilkeed you gypsy . Build your tuulo and we will build ours welcome to age of federalism.

Your not homeless like some of these other jebertis but why do you concern yourself with xamar ?
Make a thread and drop your videos on there boowe .
I'll dumb it down for you, since your zanj brain doesn't seem to understand

The thread started caadi, until a non-native insulted the city stakeholders, and said he has a stake in the city:

Then you, my zanzibari friend, denied this was the case:

Upon realising you are full of shit, you decided to go on an unintelligible rant about the italians.

Your folks killed eachother over aid biscuits. This was a rather unprecedented act. For that reason, I assume I'm talking to a zanj of below average intelligence
Hey my friend @Maraq you replied to the same comment 4 times, with 20 min gap to each comment from you, to the same comment of mine, each responds sounds like you replying to it for first time. Relax, no big deal, is-digi.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Xamar is only known for its capital status 😂

No one talks about tuulos like dhusomareeb or hobyo, even ppl from there
Capital capital capital. So this is the excuse? I swear you guys also say FGS doesn’t control anything, so why care about its capital so much if it controls nothing :francis:

You guys have my head spinning

Capital capital capital. So this is the excuse? I swear you guys also say FGS doesn’t control anything, so why care about its capital so much if it controls nothing :francis:

You guys have my head spinning
Such is the zanj. They have nothing, and are angry as a result