Mogadishu 4k: Why Does it already look better than Somaliland?

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Somalilanders making excuses, that they had it worse than Mogadishu. We had Ethiopian army who entirely flattened Mogadishu, they destroyed everything. The Mogadishu the Italians built died and we created a new Mogadishu. Today you can even find Asian food in Mogadishu. President Sheikh Shariff liberated the city and united the people in 2012. Since then we never looked back. Even had Siad Barre 2 aka racist Farmajoo.

The invasion saved bombadishu wether you like it or not, thank AY for that :salute:

Last edited:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
You're not from xamar, so why are you obsessed over it? You don't see my folks obsessing over garowe or bosaso. This is just sad
Sxb its not that there obsessed it’s that the fucking thread is about xamar.

hawiye brain is limited to primitive mindsets such as “ana leh” totally disregarding the fact it’s the capital of the country :dead:

Sxb its not that there obsessed it’s that the fucking thread is about xamar.

hawiye brain is limited to primitive mindsets such as “ana leh” totally disregarding the fact it’s the capital of the country :dead:

This is just sad. Hawiye are telling people that their city is for them, and you're throwing a fit over it. Trying to claim another's land is obsession, dunno how else it would he defined.

You're from the sparsely populated desert of bari and nugaal, focus on there.

Build your own city, don't be a gypsy :manny:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
This is just sad. Hawiye are telling people that their city is for them, and you're throwing a fit over it. Trying to claim another's land is obsession, dunno how else it would he defined.

You're from the sparsely populated desert of bari and nugaal, focus on there.

Build your own city, don't be a gypsy :manny:
Bro Mogadishu is the capital no one is tryna claim it except for brain dead hawiyes, some of whom aren’t even from xamar.

This thread is about Mogadishu, im not talking about it out of no where I’m just engaging with the thread.

lastly, if a Hawiye or Ogaden or whatever would to comment about garowe or gaalkayo, I wouldn’t chimp out like hutus and say “ANA LEH BAAX!!” We are actually civilized and are open to criticism un like hawiye baboons 😂😂😂

Read this well zanzibari @Velœcity

It’s my city as well before they ruined it hence the “takeover”

You need to own the property to be yours not claim it while your father or grandfather never lived there or even live there not be in some tuulo and claim

Then again, what do I expect of a zanzibari that killed his own folks over biscuits.
Screenshot_20220819-212512_Gallery.jpg

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Read this well zanzibari @Velœcity

Then again, what do I expect of a zanzibari that killed his own folks over biscuits. View attachment 234419
Looks like you never understood what he said. Want me to illustrate a picture book for you? Coming from a hutu I’m not suprised.

why don’t I see Hutu claim dhusomareeb or other chimp villages as there’s? Why claim a city that every qabiil has a xafaad? Why claim a city the Italian white man built for you? These low iq chimps can’t process the fact that xamar is the capital not a qabiil capital kkkkkkk😂😂😂😂

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Our family has property in Hurwaa. Money talks bullshit walks. Who will stop us from
Investing and buying property where we want

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Looks like you never understood what he said. Want me to illustrate a picture book for you? Coming from a hutu I’m not suprised.

why don’t I see Hutu claim dhusomareeb or other chimp villages as there’s? Why claim a city that every qabiil has a xafaad? Why claim a city the Italian white man built for you? These low iq chimps can’t process the fact that xamar is the capital not a qabiil capital kkkkkkk😂😂😂😂

Everyone is welcome to invest in Xamar. Don’t go crying however whenever your xooged and you have no clan protection.

A geeljire from Dhusamareb or Jowhar has more rights than you.

Just like how I can go invest in Garowe but it’ll never be my home.

Look at this low iq zanzibari proudly display his stupidity. Let's go through his posts.

His claim:
Bro Mogadishu is the capital no one is tryna claim it except for brain dead hawiyes,

A few pages prior:

Upon realising he's full of shit, what does our low iq zanzibari do? What can only be described as pure stupidity:

Such is the zanzibari, who kills his children and brothers over cookies. When he realises his poor attempt at an argument is without merit, he decides to abandon all logical thought and presents verbal diarrhea.

Do tell me my limp wristed bantu friend, what did he mean? Otherwise, kindly f*ck off

Last edited:
"Hurr durr who's claiming xamar lolz. Why bring it up nobody wants it"

*I show some dude begging for a stake in xamar

"Erm italians da white man"
EbcN8tWXYAED10V.jpg

Such is the zanzibari that kills for cookies

Our family has property in Hurwaa. Money talks bullshit walks. Who will stop us from
Investing and buying property where we want
Absolutely no one we welcome educated Daroods all the time. Laakiin you gotta accept that you are a marti living among us. It would be foolish of you to think you will hold power there. Live, eat, invest work in Xamar we are business ppl eebay no one will tell you to pack ur bags.

Only an idiot would be against a braindrain on their competitor all the competent Darods should migrate to Xamar lol. American has hundreds of thousands of Chinese doesnt mean America is owned by China though.
:manny:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Everyone is welcome to invest in Xamar. Don’t go crying however whenever your xooged and you have no clan protection.

A geeljire from Dhusamareb or Jowhar has more rights than you.

Just like how I can go invest in Garowe but it’ll never be my home.
Then what’s with the low iq “xamar Ana leh” 😂

If a non-Hutu discusses about xamar he will be quickly attacked by dad aan caqli lahayn such as Mr. @Maraq versus when someone talks about gaalkayo or garowe, do you see MJs saying gtfoh? Do you see OG doing that? Do you see literally any qabiil doing that?

Hutus seriously need to realize that qabiil isn’t an ethnicity. It just tells you who’s balls you came from :snoop:

If a non-Hutu discusses about xamar he will be quickly attacked by dad aan caqli lahayn such as Mr. @Maraq versus when someone talks about gaalkayo or garowe, do you see MJs saying gtfoh? Do you see OG doing that? Do you see literally any qabiil doing that
Look at my above comment you zanj cretin. A non-hawiye tried to claim xamar, and we put him in his place.

I've thoroughly debunked this pathetic narrative of yours that we suddenly brought up xamar ownership. Now get out hawiye out of your filthy zanzibari mouth, or we'll stop supplying you the biscuits you so pathetically kill eachother over

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
"Hurr durr who's claiming xamar lolz. Why bring it up nobody wants it"

*I show some dude begging for a stake in xamar

"Erm italians da white man"
View attachment 234421

Such is the zanzibari that kills for cookies
Bro wtf are you saying😂 check what the thread is about, read the first word of the thread. Please I beg of you.

and what’s with these constant mentions of buskud? :gucciwhat:

Are you having a pregnancy craving naaya?😂

Bro wtf are you saying😂 check what the thread is about, read the first word of the thread. Please I beg of you.
I'll dumb it down for you, since your zanj brain doesn't seem to understand

The thread started caadi, until a non-native insulted the city stakeholders, and said he has a stake in the city:

Then you, my zanzibari friend, denied this was the case:
Bro Mogadishu is the capital no one is tryna claim it except for brain dead hawiyes

Upon realising you are full of shit, you decided to go on an unintelligible rant about the italians.

and what’s with these constant mentions of buskud?
Your folks killed eachother over aid biscuits. This was a rather unprecedented act. For that reason, I assume I'm talking to a zanj of below average intelligence