Mogadishu 4k: Why Does it already look better than Somaliland?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Don't act like a hippy otherwise more Xijaars will be coming to Mogadishu. .Hormuud was refused to operate in Puntland. They called it Golis and is 100% owned by Mj. Likewise Hormuud was refused to operate in Somaliland. They called theirs Telesom. All investors are of-course welcome in Mogadishu. But Mogadishu is a HAG city built by the creative spirt and resilience of its people. And don't dare say that Xiijaar and his bum people contributed to Mogadishu. Otherwise I might suspect your Galgala. Because such a claim would be hard to swallow.

TAliye.jpg
Galnusmudug state xijaar bad ku walaatey ninyahow there is nothing in Mogadishu other than death and distraction

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I should have not responded few hours ago. I sometimes forget that I live with weirdos who don’t know a bit of statehood.

Unlike the lawless north east atleast muqdisho dont have daylight shoot out for buskuds like bombaso.

You Hutu monkeys have been having shootouts and bombing in that dead city for over 3 decades and counting. How can you even call another region lawless when you have thousands of Bantu foreign forces sodomizing you in that dead city?
What a low IQ Hutu baboon.

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

You Hutu monkeys have been having shootouts and bombing in that dead city for over 3 decades and counting. How can you even call another region lawless when you have thousands of Bantu foreign forces sodomizing you in that dead city?

Biscuits

I should have not responded few hours ago. I sometimes forget that I live with weirdos who don’t know a bit of statehood.

How come you like hiding your ethnicity or the tuulo you from ?
Build your tuulo and we will build ours welcome to age of federalism.
Yes sir 🙌🏾 my capital is garowe boowe

Your not homeless like some of these other jebertis but why do you concern yourself with xamar ?
Make a thread and drop your videos on there boowe .

Screenshot_20181108-192411.png

What do you yell out when the south african grabs you by the neck ?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
How come you like hiding your ethnicity or the tuulo you from ?
Shuff statehood in hooyada siilkeed you gypsy . Build your tuulo and we will build ours welcome to age of federalism.

Your not homeless like some of these other jebertis but why do you concern yourself with xamar ?
Make a thread and drop your videos on there boowe .
Because my love for beesha reer mataan the rightful owner of banadir 😂😂😂 tel @bidenkulah mukulal madow to go back to guriceel

Trending