Mogadishu 4k: Why Does it already look better than Somaliland?

This is an exclusive club for clans that have a city of over a million ppl. They don't meet the standards.
:manny:
Sax .
Add the fact that They celebrated when ethiopians were indiscriminately killing innocent civilians, they celebrate terrorists killing us everyday , they dehumanize the natives and even calling their city names like bombdishu but they still want to claim it . :francis:

Chinese are foreign visitors. We are Somalis. I am not Marti in somalia on my own property in city my parents were born. what you guys are saying doesn’t reflect reality on ground. Most somalis are decent people and good neighbors regardless of city and qabil. If I didn’t think so would sell today. Xamar is capital and should be most beautiful . Hargeisa is also a great city on the rise.
You can't waltz to my city and expect to have a power or office there. Somalia is a qabiil based society the sooner you accept it the better.

We will by Allahs mercy protect your status as a tax paying shaqsi laakiin the Xamar city council will be off limits to you. If you want to lord over ppl I suggest you invest into your clan lands and lord over them.
:manny:

Last edited:
Everyone should invest in their regions honestly. Where you have rights and never need to be worried you’ll be barakicid and lose all your wealth. Somalia is still a volatile country and there’s no guarantee we’ll always have security.
Lets be honest if there's another civil war the first city that will be looted is Xamar. Somalis have no decency they will even steal Gureys statue to put in their house. The safest place to put your money as of now in Somalia is Jilib. Next tourist hotspot📌 its gonna be booming soon☝️

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lets be honest if there's another civil war the first city that will be looted is Xamar. Somalis have no decency they will even steal Gureys statue to put in their house. The safest place to put your money as of now in Somalia is Jilib. Next tourist hotspot📌 its gonna be booming soon☝️
Jilib looked very nice in that Shabaab piece ngl lol

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Capital capital capital. So this is the excuse? I swear you guys also say FGS doesn’t control anything, so why care about its capital so much if it controls nothing :francis:

You guys have my head spinning
We don’t say fgs don’t control anything as a joke, we say that as the truth bro, and I couldn’t care less abt xamar it’s just the ana leh hawiyes can’t accept it wouldn’t be anything if it wasn’t the capital

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We don’t say fgs don’t control anything as a joke, we say that as the truth bro, and I couldn’t care less abt xamar it’s just the ana leh hawiyes can’t accept it wouldn’t be anything if it wasn’t the capital
Xamar was a bustling city long before a Somali state even formed. It’s got the most history of any Somali city.

This is just ridiculous revisionism. It was developing even in the warlord era when there was no government.

Screenshot_20220819-115444_Gallery.jpg

:drakelaugh:

The solution is simple. Go build a city like the landers did

Hargeisa is better in my opinion, more safe, better weather, friendlier people etc.
Better weather???? That’s one thing thing I’ll firmly disagree on. The breeze from the Indian Ocean gives xamar the best feeling
Its based on preference. Some ppl like hot Summer days with regular breeze of cool air. Others prefer room temparature with warm winds.

I like both if you come from cold place(Northern US/Canada or EU) Xamar might take you a week to adjust to. Hargeysa nights felt like I was in Europe it got chilly sometimes I've aleays liked cold summer nights.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
@Velœcity serious question no trolling, why hasn't Puntland declared official secession? Since you brag about not being ruled by FGS yet cry if someone says Mogadishu belongs to Hawiye
if you think I’m a unionist your wrong, that’s all I’ve ever wanted but unfortunately i don’t rule PL nor do anyone in this server.

The elders who miss the great Somalia back in the 60s are still alive and still desire it. Gaas threatened to declare independence twice but I know secretly he still wishes for a recovered Somalia. Same with Deni.

But the youth will eventually wake up and say “why are we still in this Hutu runned alliance? Why don’t we just leave” and that we will. Just a matter of time bro

inshallah jubbaland does the same

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Uniting upon "somalinimo" was always foolish. Glad to see most are disillusioned with it

It isn’t ridiculous. We face outside threats and can only keep those away if we’re united by somalinimo but we have been cursed with warlords cosplaying as leaders.

It isn’t ridiculous. We face outside threats and can only keep those away if we’re united by somalinimo but we have been cursed with warlords cosplaying as leaders.
Nah its silly. If you wanna unite upon something, unite upon islam. Not only is nationalism bad, but somali nationalism has no basis in history. It's inorganic

Do you know how embarrassing you look to the outside world?
A nation with a population of 15 million with 500 clans and 13 states each one wanting independence fighting each other like wild animals
Same religion, sect language and culture
Nothing separating them but stupid clan lineages

Go to India with 80 languages and they maintain peace with religious differences, China with 1 billion population etc
Here anss are with their small irrelevant states crying for cesesion
To the world you're a joke and you're aiding these powers with destruction to our nation

:russ: Even they admit that's their goal

Trending