Mogadishu 4k: Why Does it already look better than Somaliland?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nah its silly. If you wanna unite upon something, unite upon islam. Not only is nationalism bad, but somali nationalism has no basis in history. It's inorganic
Unite under Islam... Good luck convincing Oromo and Kikuyu to unite under Islam with you. We have few resources and are always going to fight over it. Be Muslim or not. So it’s best to unite against those outside threats with Somalinimo AND Islam. It’s going to get worse with water wars and climate change in general

Somali is a thousands year old ethnic and is something that we all share together in language and culture. We even share the same forefather to boot unlike other countries.

Just look at the Ciise in Sitti. They can’t even get the support of their brothers in Djibouti and are losing territory to Oromo and afars every year

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Nah its silly. If you wanna unite upon something, unite upon islam. Not only is nationalism bad, but somali nationalism has no basis in history. It's inorganic
Do you know how embarrassing you look to the outside world?
A nation with a population of 15 million with 500 clans and 13 states each one wanting independence fighting each other like wild animals
Same religion, sect language and culture
Nothing separating them but stupid clan lineages

Go to India with 80 languages and they maintain peace with religious differences, China with 1 billion population etc
Here anss are with their small irrelevant states crying for cesesion
To the world you're a joke and you're aiding these powers with destruction to our nation

:russ: Even they admit that's their goal
The only way Zøømalia is surviving is if we criminalize qabiil like Rwanda who banned using tribes or clans, but we can’t do that because our low iq mindset filled khaat and baaayo. Give them what they want just move me away from these danyeer southies

Unite under Islam... Good luck convincing Oromo and Kikuyu to unite under Islam with you. We have few resources and are always going to fight over it. Be Muslim or not. So it’s best to unite against those outside threats with Somalinimo AND Islam. It’s going to get worse with water wars and climate change in general

Somali is a thousands year old ethnic and is something that we all share together in language and culture. We even share the same forefather to boot unlike other countries.

Just look at the Ciise in Sitti. They can’t even get the support of their brothers in Djibouti and are losing territory to Oromo and afars every year
I respectfully disagree.
The only way Zøømalia is surviving is if we criminalize qabiil like Rwanda who banned using tribes or clans, but we can’t do that because our low iq mindset filled khaat and baaayo. Give them what they want just move me away from these danyeer southies
Why would I give up my lineage for a silly inorganic national identity? Why would someone voluntarily become a bastard? My folks are good, we don't need somalinimo :manny:

That's actually a myth lmao

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Sharia is also out of the window, irir ruined that with xarakat kebab. We need to go back the way we were before the colonist.

I want to declare mamlaka Majerteniya

I come across this bit of a history about Mogadishu 👇👇

1660949912177.png

It has been a shared town between southern clans. Insha'Allah Bi'idnillaahi kareem, I wish success to all Somali cities, towns, and villages in every region across the Horn of Africa.

Better weather???? That’s one thing thing I’ll firmly disagree on. The breeze from the Indian Ocean gives xamar the best feeling
Hargeisa weather is better, during the height of summer, the nights get cold, majority of the time I had to put on a jacket out and about at night. Plus hargeisa is basically on a big hill, surrounded by hills and buurta, so it makes the city a lot cooler.

Mogadishu only relieffrom the heat is the Indian Ocean, but you have to go basically to the beach to feel the breeze, go inland, it will feel way hotter than hargeisa, more humid etc, plus the city is prone to change in wind direction, this will turn Mogadishu even hotter/humid mess without the Indian Ocean breeze. Your night temperatures barely fall from daytime temperatures, whereas in Hargeisa it’s common to see some frost during the colder months.

If you go west of Hargeisa, to boorama, jijiga etc, the weather is beautiful, the best weather in the whole of Somaliweyne. I’ve been to Borama plenty of times, the weather is so cold in winter, can go at or near below freezing at night and cool by day. It rains a huge amount, twice as up as Mogadishu, way more green etc all round perfect. At least Mogadishu has better weather than Berbera, boosaso two both costal cities which are too hot in the summer.

Hargeisa weather is better, during the height of summer, the nights get cold, majority of the time I had to put on a jacket out and about at night. Plus hargeisa is basically on a big hill, surrounded by hills and buurta, so it makes the city a lot cooler.

Mogadishu only relieffrom the heat is the Indian Ocean, but you have to go basically to the beach to feel the breeze, go inland, it will feel way hotter than hargeisa, more humid etc, plus the city is prone to change in wind direction, this will turn Mogadishu even hotter/humid mess without the Indian Ocean breeze. Your nights barely fall from daytime temperatures, whereas in Hargeisa it’s common to see some frost during the colder months.

If you go west of Hargeisa, to boorama, jijiga etc, the weather is beautiful, the best weather in the whole of Somaliweyne. I’ve been to Borama plenty of times, the weather is so cold in winter, can go at or near below freezing at night and cool by day. It rains a huge amount, twice as up as Mogadishu, way more green etc all round perfect. At least Mogadishu has better weather than Berbera, boosaso two both costal cities which are too hot in the summer.
Yeah I haven’t been so you are probably right

Last edited:
I come across this bit of a history about Mogadishu 👇👇

View attachment 234435

It has been a shared town between southern clans. Insha'Allah Bi'idnillaahi kareem, I wish success to all Somali cities, towns, and villages in every region across the Horn of Africa.
Ethio govs stat bureau says it's 56 821 though. But on their official census they state that it has as of 2022 a population of 191 889. Yaab they confusing as f*ck. :farmajoyaab:
City_pop_Ethio.png

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
I respectfully disagree.

Why would I give up my lineage for a silly inorganic national identity? Why would someone voluntarily become a bastard? My folks are good, we don't need somalinimo :manny:
If by good u mean occupied by AS? Sure

World

VIP
Everyone is welcome to invest in Xamar. Don’t go crying however whenever your xooged and you have no clan protection.

A geeljire from Dhusamareb or Jowhar has more rights than you.

Just like how I can go invest in Garowe but it’ll never be my home.
Lol, there were more Majerteen in Xamar than HG in the Italian census of 1932, HG mooryaan ruin it for the rest of Hawiye. You don’t have a border to Xamar, so how can you be native? If Xamar is a clan city, it is an Abgaal city and you are marti as well.

Lol, there were more Majerteen in Xamar than HG in the Italian census of 1932, HG mooryaan ruin it for the rest of Hawiye. You don’t have a border to Xamar, so how can you be native? If Xamar is a clan city, it is an Abgaal city and you are marti as well.
Beesha Madarkicis Hiraab and Mudulood Hiraab have forgiven and moved on. We marry from each other and invest together in Xamar. We are one qabiil no shisheeye will be dividing us.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ah, the classic *my tuulo is better than your tuulo*

You're all equally shite.....otherwise, we wouldn't be qaxotis, the world over.

Ah, the classic *my tuulo is better than your tuulo*

You're all equally shite.....otherwise, we wouldn't be qaxotis, the world over.
If their glorified villages are that good, why don’t they permanently live in it :what:

How many local youth cross the sea to tahriib yet these diaspora who all live in the comfortable west are arguing about their villages greatness :ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts