Mogadishu 4k: Why Does it already look better than Somaliland?

That’s why SL should just take the L and try to patch up it’s relations with Somalia. Or just take a Taiwan route and claim all of Somalia 😂 then the international community would invest in safer hargeisa rather then hostile bombadishu
Secessionist are stupid they had the chance, power and the character to claim that they're the right successors of the Somali republic.
Their moronic ayeyo Elizabeth fetish made them lose billions of dollars every year.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Meh, it's their city end of the day. Build your own, instead of crying over another man's property :what:
It’s my city as well before they ruined it hence the “takeover”

You need to own the property to be yours not claim it while your father or grandfather never lived there or even live there not be in some tuulo and claim it
hhh-disgusted.gif

Last edited:
It’s my city as well before they ruined it hence the “takeover”

You need to own the property to be yours not claim it while your father or grandfather never lived there or even live there not be in some tuulo and claim it
hhh-disgusted.gif
You don't realise how pathetic you look, trying to impose yourself on other's land:francis:

1991 was 3 decades ago, literally half the time somalia has been a nation. How have you not built a city yet? Even the landers have

Instead of crying over how another treats his home, go build your own. Your acting like a gypsy

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You don't realise how pathetic you look, trying to impose yourself on other's land:francis:

1991 was 3 decades ago, literally half the time somalia has been a nation. How have you not built a city yet? Even the landers have

Instead of crying over how another treats his home, go build your own. Your acting like a gypsy
Most who claim Mogadishu here don’t even own lands in Mogadishu they didn’t even visited that city or their fathers visited it.

Somalilanders making excuses, that they had it worse than Mogadishu. We had Ethiopian army who entirely flattened Mogadishu, they destroyed everything. The Mogadishu the Italians built died and we created a new Mogadishu. Today you can even find Asian food in Mogadishu. President Sheikh Shariff liberated the city and united the people in 2012. Since then we never looked back. Even had Siad Barre 2 aka racist Farmajoo.

Muqdashaawis are the most resilient ppl in the world is not fair to compare it to any other city .
Reer muqdisho need outlaw somali speaking shisheas who are intend on destroying their development . When the city becomes a state it will look 10× better inshallah

Based

VIP
I think your assessment lacks historical perspectives.It's very much true Mogadishu is much bigger commercial hub and a bigger population than Hargeisa which is thriving (despite facing triple TAX from AS,ISIS and gov) due to private sector led development by locals/diaspora.

However you can't dismiss the colonial history where Mogadishu had the highest standard of living in the 1950's in Africa and city planning done.This was then followed by dictatorship that made the whole country Mogadishu centric.Hargeisa underdevelopment continued right till now but Alhamdullillah it's a city that is self made despite being flattened in 1988 and has a democratically elected local government that are actually doing their job for once.

The excuse for disparity between the two due to international community status is insignificant but it's more so due to the historical context.

Give mayor Mooge (Hargeisa) 4 more years and I believe it will be the reverse where Hargeisa would be a better city to live in for the common person with better roads and infrastructure.
I agree

Muqdashaawis are the most resilient ppl in the world is not fair to compare it to any other city .
Reer muqdisho need outlaw somali speaking shisheas who are intend on destroying their development . When the city becomes a state it will look 10× better inshallah
I don’t think ppl realise how amazing it is how much xamar developed 2011- present day. Hag really built the city from ground up and it looks better than some capital cities globally that were 30 years of ahead of us

mA Xamar Cadey is shining brighter every year(quite literally during night time you can see a bright dot from a space station). The only real stake holder of Xamar are Hawiye(with huge margin) followed by beesha RX then reer Xamar and lastly beesha Madowweyne. Rest are insignificant individuals. And iA we will keep it that way.
:rejoice:
Big respect to Isaaqs they have built a metropolis for themselves, and are now building world class port at Berbera.

Shows who were dowlad ku nool apes and who were entrepeneurs that built Somalia.
:manny:

Trending