Model Legend Iman and David Bowie's Daughter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Looks like an arab and Spanish mixture to me. What yall think?
BWgPFiuFujw

BX5mFjGg5yk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Average girl, I like arab mixed with Somali, they turned to be more exotic.
Shut the f*ck up, you're hating on a 16 year old who can buy your existence 7 times with her allowance money.

Nacala adiga sanjiigaka kuyaal. foqol . Don't you ever fix your mouth at a child ever again, you wrinkled owl.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Shut the f*ck up, you're hating on a 16 year old who can buy your existence 7 times with her allowance money.

Nacala adiga sanjiigaka kuyaal. foqol . Don't you ever fix your mouth at a child ever again, you wrinkled owl.

Jim-Carrey-Whoa.gif

listen when your family looks like that (your aunt hodan and uncle gaas) normally this ugly girl will be beautiful in your eyes. This is your standards, Don't hate me but hate your genetic.
IMG_8062.JPG

Gibiin-Udug

listen when your family looks like that (your aunt hodan and uncle gaas) normally this ugly girl will be beautiful in your eyes. This is your standards, Don't hate me but hate your genetic. View attachment 27962
Hodan and Gaas are more beautiful than you, you stole an Indian chick's pictures and swore to God that was you. You're mentally sick. You're ugly on the inside and also ugly on the outside. You ape looking .

You wish you were Arab, I bet all the Arabs that you lived with called you abeed everyday.

Hodan and Gaas are more beautiful than you, you stole an Indian chick's pictures and swore to God that was you. You're mentally sick. You're ugly on the inside and also ugly on the outside. You ape looking .

You wish you were Arab, I bet all the Arabs that you lived with called you abeed everyday.

Try better next time.

Gibiin-Udug

Don't give her any attention she is mentally ill like her biological uncle gaas who suffers from bipolar disorder.(runs in the family) she will barks like dog and Hoffa before she pops her bills.
No Normal person steals an Indian chick's picture and catfishes on a Somali website.

I will pray for you.

You disease ridden cockroach.

No Normal person steals an Indian chick's picture and catfishes on a Somali website.

I will pray for you.

You disease ridden cockroach.

Keep going, better release your anger issues online for instead of going shooting sphere on public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending