Men who only seek virgin wives have small penises

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also don't want a woman to know how a penis looks like and the girls in the West know because they have had sex or have seen it in or by accident.

This is the truth and I have let out their secret.

:cosbyhmm:

They also don't want a woman to know how a penis looks like and the girls in the West know because they have had sex or have seen it in or by accident.

You never answered my question from the other thread ? Usually it's not about the size but knowing that it doesn't have a mileage. Which I can understand perfectly I wouldn't want to be with a manwhore.

VixR

Veritas
For many, but many others there are all kinds. There a lot of promiscuous men who have having gone crazy themselves feel a woman whose had any experience wouldn't want to be with them only. But once you start having sex you've opened the 'floodgates' regardless. Everyone starts at virginity and heads down their own road

There are men who have hangups about sex; seek sex and feel ashamed afterwards and leave immediately or banish the girl from bed:chrisfreshhah:

Totally agree with you.

Its funny how men are the biggest s on this planet but expect a virgin wife.

Insecure guys with small penises prefer this. --- Which is the majority of men :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts