Men who only seek virgin wives have small penises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh London hmm interesting? I hear nothing but ciyaal suuqnimo from there Also one thing I've realized is arrange marriage isn't a bad thing if your parents have good taste :oops:

There's a lot of ciyaal suuqs but they only go for each other. Maba kula hadlayaan hadaad hijaabantahey. Yes our parents were beauty obsessed.

Used cars are necessity for cheap transportation used pussy is not:bell:
And let's not get into the dangers of used pussy
We'll take your comment seriously when used cars start giving out std:bell:

Only people who have the means of buying new stuff do it, if you have the resources aboowe get yourself something new :2tjlv3e:

Used cars are necessity for cheap transportation used pussy is not:bell:
And let's not get into the dangers of used pussy
We'll take your comment seriously when used cars start giving out std:bell:

Secondly what about used 'dicks'?

:siilaanyolaugh: where the virgin guys at .....insha'Allah they are some left for us :ileycry:

Only people who have the means of buying new stuff do it, if you have the resources aboowe get yourself something new :2tjlv3e:
Am broke and am struggling:mjcry:
Secondly what about used 'dicks'?

:siilaanyolaugh: where the virgin guys at .....insha'Allah they are some left for us :ileycry:
I seen that edit:mjpls:
As for dicks am not the dick police here but in these times ladies should watch out for the dlow:mjpls:
Come to Minnesota am 100% sure you'll find one somali nikkas here are struggling mainly the women are extra stingy :mjcry:

As for dicks am not the dick police here but in these times ladies should watch out for the dlow:mjpls:
Come to Minnesota am 100% sure you'll find one somali nikkas here are struggling mainly the women are extra stingy :mjcry:

A young specimen like yourself can finesse a gem without the resources saaxiib... as long as you are respectable to your parents, I will pray for you :qri8gs7:

you mean dlow guys? :shookgabre:

So we can find virgin guys in Minnesota :yacadiim:you better not be lying waryaa

I shall bring him back to England with me :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.