Men on Marriage Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
After a divorce a Muslim man is supposed to provide financially for his children, but that rarely happens. :drakelaugh:

Its funny after divorce Muslim men become secular so they don't have to pay, but during the marriage they are religious. If Muslim men truly hated their ex wives getting money from the government for their kids, they would pay for their kids themselves :gucciwhat:
All a woman has to do in the uk is call the relevant authority and inland revenue in the uk will deduct it systematically every mouth from his pay check.

Any other questions?

I have never been married.

TooMacaan

VIP
This does not answer the question why they would procreate with the enemy that vanquished their menfolk. Like you said, some women ain't got time for sentiment when circumstances become desperate. Reminds one of Lionesses that watch their young being killed by the new leader of the pride. C'est La Vie.
It's the only way women knew how to protect themselves. Throughout history, women never had an active role in much-- they were objects, not subjects of the world. Simply an extension of men. Men have always had a physical advantage (what allows them to be the dominant gender), and warfare is no different-- in fact, that limited female reality is magnified x1000. We're talking about women who've been captured by the enemy (thanks to the failure of their men). There's not much room for negotiation here if we're honest. Women could either become "spoils of war", akin to resources, and survive...or they could be "loyal" to the dead, and join them in the grave. The options were bleak.
This summarizes what I'm saying a bit better: https://www.springer.com/gp/about-s...es-highlight-how-ancient-women-survived/40742

As for why lionesses would allow their young to be killed by the new male...I don't quite understand that from an evolutionary perspective. Usually females are evolved to be extremely protective over their children, even sacrificing her own life for the betterment of theirs. A woman's first loyalty is to her kids.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
All a woman has to do in the uk is call the relevant authority and inland revenue in the uk will deduct it systematically every mouth from his pay check.

A man is supposed to provide for his ex wives and kids anyways. Most Muslim men don't even pay their Mehers on time :mjlol:, if the Imams can't force you to do your responsibility, I guess the non muslim police could :russ:

Pay what you owe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's the only way women knew how to protect themselves. Throughout history, women never had an active role in much-- they were objects, not subjects of the world. Simply an extension of men. Men have always had a physical advantage (what allows them to be the dominant gender), and warfare is no different-- in fact, that limited female reality is magnified x1000. We're talking about women who've been captured by the enemy (thanks to the failure of their men). There's not much room for negotiation here if we're honest. Women could either become "spoils of war", akin to resources, and survive...or they could be "loyal" to the dead, and join them in the grave. The options were bleak.
This summarizes what I'm saying a bit better: https://www.springer.com/gp/about-s...es-highlight-how-ancient-women-survived/40742

As for why lionesses would allow their young to be killed by the new male...I don't quite understand that from an evolutionary perspective. Usually females are evolved to be extremely protective over their children, even sacrificing her own life for the betterment of theirs. A woman's first loyalty is to her kids.
DID you know children are more likely to be harmed by their biological mother than father? Neither did I until very recently. But why am I surprised — and why will you be shocked? Because we don’t talk about it.

No one wants to talk about it. Society is totally in denial that women aren’t always victims.

We have all been conditioned to believe the majority of people who commit abuse are men — but it’s not true.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...s/news-story/629b48b93abd22be2b63f1344c0c5de6

This summarizes what I'm saying a bit better: https://www.springer.com/gp/about-springer/media/research-news/all-english-research-news/tell-tales-of-war--traditional-stories-highlight-how-ancient-women-survived/40742

We already covered why they would do it, desperate circumstances require desperate measures and all......

As a Horner, I wouldn't hold it against you if you planned ahead, and nabbed yourself a Blue Eyed Roger or a Smooth Talking Chang. It is better to be on the winning team.:francis:

Who cares? They are animals. Shit happens in nature.:russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A man is supposed to provide for his ex wives and kids anyways. Most Muslim men don't even pay their Mehers on time :mjlol:, if the Imams can't force you to do your responsibility, I guess the non muslim police could :russ:

Pay what you owe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Run to secular ideas in order to argue about Muslim marriage :mjlol:
I don’t want to raise kids in the west not cause I don’t want to support my kids financially rather it’s the bias divorce courts and family courts in sha Allah when I settle in Somalia Allah forbid but if me and my wife separate then the kids will stay with me according to shariah law so I haven’t got a problem with providing sustenance for my seeds

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Now that you think about somalis are kind of like the default option for other ethnicities. If they can't find a partner from their own race, they can use somalis since our genes are so weak, the children wouldn't look mixed. :ohhh:

:trumpsmirk:I'm a Somalist? I had to cross out that eyesore.

I legitimately believe the complete opposite of your OP; I would categorically contend that women generally draw the short end of the stick in marriage - if asked. Maybe the reason you think I'm a traditionalist is bc I'm not a preacher (nor an absolutist), so I don't yell from the rooftops for women or men to embrace or ditch marriage.

One could say I'm on the pluralistic side of things when it comes to these sorts of social topics. I am neither here nor there on how people choose to build their social relationships. It's all a variation on the same theme from where I stand. There are marriages that are worth maintaining, and LTRs/STRs worth pursuing.

I just assumed you would choose marriage over cohabitation. :manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know where you got this idea that religious males are shunning marriage? unless you mean shunning the immense burden of a clueless diaspora women and going back home to get married, you cannot be religious and be against marriage which is a sunnah, it's an oxymoron.

This whole system has been set up by none other then the devils minions upon his orders, which is to make the haram easy (zinna) and the halal marriage difficult, the opposite of how it used to be in the old days.

We as Muslims also inadvertently help Satan out with this through our shameless actions of placing additional layers of difficulties which even the satanic infidels don't do, through a combination of exorbitant fees and the encouragement by dayuuth parents to delay for wordily reasons and much more.

The one who took the satanic concept that he is no different then an animal, will of course seek illegitimate means to fulfil their cardinal desires, in the end, the greatest losers in this will be women, the amount of women I met in workplaces in their late 30's, very bitter for choosing careerism over their biological disposition for child-rearing is crazy, and now when they are ready, no one wants them or takes them serious beyond a quick bang laced with false promises.

I used to regularly meet Xalimo's in their late 20's or early 30's, that intentionally sought careerism, and after a whole decade has still nothing to show for it (no savings, no assets etc) still slaving around being paid lower wages then her male counterparts, the wordily life has deluded them beyond reprieve and there is no coolness in their eyes.

Now that they are very desperate to change course, no sane decent male would ever take her up on that offer, some get lucky with reverts (mostly those who remained chaste) but the fast majority wallow in spinsterhood

The religious might not swear off marriage but they are also delaying it in the west. :trumpsmirk:Aren't you one of these bachelors? Do you think the brothers in the diaspora are tired of the financial demands of "getting married"? A woman from back home would provide them with an affordable alternative.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
The religious might not swear off marriage but they are also delaying it in the west. :trumpsmirk:Aren't you one of these bachelors? Do you think the brothers in the diaspora are tired of the financial demands of "getting married"? A woman from back home would provide them with an affordable alternative.
Theres nothing affordable about marrying there, I feel sorry for a western somali that gets duped into marrying back home:ohlord:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Care to explain walaal, to the woefully ignorant Western Somalis. :farmajoyaab:
From a financial perspective, if you marry back home you'll be financially burdened to send "bill" every month for her family. It's a lifetime mandatory commitment, and you being the only one eligible to work since she's probably not capable(Fob status) it'll just burden you even more. The other thing is somalis born/raised in the west have a extremely naive image of somalis back home thinking they're some spiritual respectful monks:pachah1: Those women back home are deadly & manipulative AF, I would never in my life marry one or suggest it:axvmm9o:. Unless you plan on moving back home permanently, stick with your western counterpart. It's always good to have someone you can completely understand even if her walls are a little loose from playing duck duck goose:eating:

A bachelor implies someone that is going around fornicating which a religious male stays far away from.

The only reason I am delaying it is because I plan to do this back home, there is no financial constraints whatsoever or a financial motive behind this, the reason is purely because of far superior quality.

The women there are just so much better then these filthy obese, brain dead, irreligious and highly entitled dregs that I see around here.

I also refuse to be extorted by her or her decadent family and as a result come against the Hadith of the Prophet reneging the Barakah in marriage which results in so many divorces today.

The typical diaspora chick if she isn't vile and obese already is definitely addicted to the handiwork of Satan in some shape or form (Movies, Music, TV) which are all slow acting brain poisons that I would never tolerate anywhere near my presence.

The quality of women for a religious male is absolutely terrible in the diaspora (needle in a haystack odds), my friends that made the mistake to marry from here, are teaching them how to cook food properly and other essentials, while advising me not marry from here (after previously trying to change my mind)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
From a financial perspective, if you marry back home you'll be financially burdened to send "bill" every month for her family. It's a lifetime mandatory commitment, and you being the only one eligible to work since she's probably not capable(Fob status) it'll just burden you even more. The other thing is somalis born/raised in the west have a extremely naive image of somalis back home thinking they're some spiritual respectful monks:pachah1: Those women back home are deadly & manipulative AF, I would never in my life marry one or suggest it:axvmm9o:. Unless you plan on moving back home permanently, stick with your western counterpart. It's always good to have someone you can completely understand even if her walls are a little loose from playing duck duck goose:eating:

Forget about ducks you're a cuck. :childplease:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A bachelor implies someone that is going around fornicating which a religious male stays far away from.

The only reason I am delaying it is because I plan to do this back home, there is no financial constraints whatsoever or a financial motive behind this, the reason is purely because of far superior quality.

The women there are just so much better then these filthy obese, brain dead, irreligious and highly entitled dregs that I see around here.

I also refuse to be extorted by her or her decadent family and as a result come against the Hadith of the Prophet reneging the Barakah in marriage which results in so many divorces today.

The typical diaspora chick if she isn't vile and obese already is definitely addicted to the handiwork of Satan in some shape or form (Movies, Music, TV) which are all slow acting brain poisons that I would never tolerate anywhere near my presence.

The quality of women for a religious male is absolutely terrible in the diaspora (needle in a haystack odds), my friends that made the mistake to marry from here, are teaching them how to cook food properly and other essentials, while advising me not marry from here (after previously trying to change my mind)

I'll replace the word Bachelor with Single. I never realized it was imbued with debauchery. Then again, Hugh Hefner practically coined the term. I'd love to delve into the subject of social engineering but that's for another time (do pass over some documentaries). I will say that television and music are absolutely toxic - full of agendas and meant to manipulate your purchasing decisions. Imagine being bombarded with 40,000 commercials by the time you reach high school. There's no telling what it's doing to you on a subconscious level. I already realize that media consumption is highly addictive. Save yourself, brother. I'm starting to think western Faraxs and Xalimos are possessed without even knowing it. The only reason we don't notice is they seem functional (minus the ones that can't even boil an egg). They are no different than vegetables.

:damn: If you have no life skills why are you even getting married, to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending