Men on Marriage Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll replace the word Bachelor with Single. I never realized it was imbued with debauchery. Then again, Hugh Hefner practically coined the term. I'd love to delve into the subject of social engineering but that's for another time (do pass over some documentaries). I will say that television and music are absolutely toxic - full of agendas and meant to manipulate your purchasing decisions. Imagine being bombarded with 40,000 commercials by the time you reach high school. There's no telling what it's doing to you on a subconscious level. I already realize that media consumption is highly addictive. Save yourself, brother. I'm starting to think western Faraxs and Xalimos are possessed without even knowing it. The only reason we don't notice is they seem functional (minus the ones that can't even boil an egg). They are no different than vegetables.

:damn: If you have no life skills why are you even getting married, to begin with?

What bothers me the most about these people is that they have no inkling desire for change to begin with, we all make mistakes and when I used to somewhat engage in questionable things myself I innately knew it was wrong and the effects of it bothered me long after.

But we are dealing with a people that have none of these things, they see you and me as the problem, they have an insatiable appetite and devotion to these things which they never get tired from along with the material aspects.

They feel depressed without it, it's escapism for them, reflection and introspection is highly distressing because it means confronting their miserable sick existence and addressing their spiritual needs they routinely neglected.

The worst part of it all is when you remind them of this, they get an intense allergic reaction like one that is fully possessed.

Are you sure?:mjpls:

In Somalia the most materialistic women come from the Wooqoyi region particularly within the habro triangle. This is nothing knew and every Somali male in the Kacaan era understood this, it's likely the heavy Arab influence that caused this, so there maybe some truth to those lineage stories.

What he is saying about Hargaisa is correct, it has got a lot worse in recent times but the issues were always their, materialism and intense jealousy are the two things all wooqoyi women were generalised for, but on the plus side they have a much softer temperament then all the other Somali women.

The old people in koonfur would joke "you have too much money to waste" when someone contemplated marrying a wooqoyi women

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
:ayaanswag:Is that so?

Come to think of it, you are easy on the eyes. :yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can only surmise you meant @anonimo. There you go buddy. I can't wait for the royal wedding between my Dir people...our king and queen of Spot - masha'Allah.

Wait, did you mean me? What if all my dps are stolen from Twitter? How do you possibly know it is me? :lolbron:.

I know a fellow who was thrown out by his wife. She doesn’t let the kids see the father. All the children are under the age of ten. He brought her from Somalia but she still turned on him. Xalimoos back home are Xasiid and greedy. I feel sorry for all you confused guys on sspot who are thinking of going back to Somalia and getting married.

You should all take a page from the Cadaan man. They kill the wife and kids when they lose everything. Cadaan people are unpredictable.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In Somalia the most materialistic women come from the Wooqoyi region particularly within the habro triangle. This is nothing knew and every Somali male in the Kacaan era understood this, it's likely the heavy Arab influence that caused this, so there maybe some truth to those lineage stories.

What he is saying about Hargaisa is correct, it has got a lot worse in recent times but the issues were always their, materialism and intense jealousy are the two things all wooqoyi women were generalised for, but on the plus side they have a much softer temperament then all the other Somali women.

The old people in koonfur would joke "you have too much money to waste" when someone contemplated marrying a wooqoyi women

Getting married in the North has always been expensive in the past, even in Awdal and the Galbeed. Men would wait until they could afford to marry. Also, back then divorce and serial marriages were not the norm. Being a divorced also held a lot of stigma. Though polygamy was practiced by some, monogamy was not uncommon. I have heard the opposite was true in konfur. :dabcasar:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can only surmise you meant @anonimo. There you go buddy. I can't wait for the royal wedding between my Dir people...our king and queen of Spot - masha'Allah.

Wait, did you mean me? What if all my dps are stolen from Twitter? How do you possibly know it is me? :lolbron:.

I'm just assuming. Remember I was duped. :snoop:

I don't think @anonimo would like me. He likes his women rotten like a bad apple. I'm but a saintly eugenicist. :dabcasar:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know a fellow who was thrown out by his wife. She doesn’t let the kids see the father. All the children are under the age of ten. He brought her from Somalia but she still turned on him. Xalimoos back home are Xasiid and greedy. I feel sorry for all you confused guys on sspot who are thinking of going back to Somalia and getting married.

You should all take a page from the Cadaan man. They kill the wife and kids when they lose everything. Cadaan people are unpredictable.

So the grass isn't greener on the otherside after all.

I will marry Insha Allah but nikah marriage:chrisfreshhah:
I can handle 3-5K tho

:gucciwhat:

:bell:

Do you think my criteria is a bit stringent?

Not at all, you are a creature of logic MashaAllah. My assumptions about what you look for: Honesty, financial stability, emotional maturity, good morals (religious and secular).....and not too unpleasing to the eye. These are not unrealistic expectations, however, there is a small pool of Somali males that might meet all of of the above. I am hypothetically ruled out if one was to go by the above criteria.

I don't think @anonimo would like me. He likes his women rotten like a bad apple. I'm but a saintly eugenicist.:dabcasar:

:browtf:

Is that how I come across? I need to work on my Sspot persona if that is the case.

What is there not to like in an aesthetically pleasing chaste Awdal maiden that possesses two first-world passports, two degrees, wit, intelligence, .........? :banderas:

Also, your voice ain't half bad if my memory serves me right from the TinyChat days years ago. :diddyass:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not at all, you are a creature of logic MashaAllah. My assumptions about what you look for: Honesty, financial stability, emotional maturity, good morals (religious and secular).....and not too unpleasing to the eye. These are not unrealistic expectations, however, there is a small pool of Somali males that might meet all of of the above. I am hypothetically ruled out if one was to go by the above criteria.

:browtf:

Is that how I come across? I need to work on my Sspot persona if that is the case.

What is there not to like in an aesthetically pleasing chaste Awdal maiden that possesses two first-world passports, two degrees, wit, intelligence, .........? :banderas:

Also, your voice ain't half bad if my memory serves me right from the TinyChat days years ago. :diddyass:

:damn: You know so much. I'm somewhat impressed. Where do you think you fall short? :whoo:

My greastest fear is ending up with a devishly handsome and intelligent but used man of Dir extraction.

Maybe I've been going after Mr. Miskeen when I should have tried to lockdown a ex-fiend.

But I don't want to be a cuck. :meleshame:

You said you have a rap sheet. :mjlaugh: I just connected the dots.

Gambar

VIP

z3zrULCWhere do you come up with this shidh?

Getting married in the North has always been expensive in the past, even in Awdal and the Galbeed. Men would wait until they could afford to marry. Also, back then divorce and serial marriages were not the norm. Being a divorced also held a lot of stigma. Though polygamy was practiced by some, monogamy was not uncommon. I have heard the opposite was true in konfur. :dabcasar:

Yes, if you speak to any of the old school people from that era they will tell you the same, I personally rule out that entire region for those reasons by default because of those high probabilities and likelihood she may have such inclinations.

Nothing enrages me more then a materialistic entitled women, they are an absolute poisoned chalice to carry around.

z3zrULCWhere do you come up with this shidh?

You lack real street knowledge when it comes to the Somali's particularly as it related to large scale stereotypes, every region or clan has one, it's normal, there is a lot of truth in very popular stereotypes and that particular stereotype as it relates to wooqoyi women was and still is very popular.

I remember even my father telling me this when I was young to stay away from those women, keep in mind no one in my family married a wooqoyi women that I know off, I personally prefer hot blooded women, because those women don't have these characteristics and their child rearing is bonafide.

You see popular stereotypes like these don't materialise out of thin air, they come about as a result of large scale observations by many different people, the proof is in the pudding, the most expensive weddings happen there, even the males demonstrated about this not long ago.

Do I belief all of them are like this?? absolutely not!! But as someone that previously had a lot of experience with women from that region, 95% of them were like this, keep in mind the majority of Somali women I met are from Wooqoyi because they were the majority in the cities I lived.

Gambar

VIP
Yes, if you speak to any of the old school people from that era they will tell you the same, I personally rule out that entire region for those reasons by default because of those high probabilities and likelihood she may have such inclinations.

Nothing enrages me more then a materialistic entitled women, they are an absolute poisoned chalice to carry around.

You lack real street knowledge when it comes to the Somali's particularly as it related to large scale stereotypes, every region or clan has one, it's normal, there is a lot of truth in very popular stereotypes and that particular stereotype as it relates to wooqoyi women was and still is very popular.

I remember even my father telling me this when I was young to stay away from those women, keep in mind no one in my family married a wooqoyi women that I know off, I personally prefer hot blooded women, because those women don't have these characteristics and their child rearing is bonafide.

You see popular stereotypes like these don't materialise out of thin air, they come about as a result of large scale observations by many different people, the proof is in the pudding, the most expensive weddings happen there, even the males demonstrated about this not long ago.

Do I belief all of them are like this?? absolutely not!! But as someone that previously had a lot of experience with women from that region, 95% of them were like this, keep in mind the majority of Somali women I met are from Wooqoyi because they were the majority in the cities I lived.

You're extremely unintelligent. Ii raaxeyso, allow the rants.

:damn: You know so much. I'm somewhat impressed. 1.Where do you think you fall short? :whoo:

My greastest fear is ending up with a devishly handsome and intelligent but used man of Dir extraction.

Maybe I've been going after Mr. Miskeen when I should have tried to lockdown a ex-fiend.

But I don't want to be a cuck. :meleshame:

2.You said you have a rap sheet. :mjlaugh: I just connected the dots.

1, Ermm.......no comment. Too many prying eyes.

2. It ain't what you think, never was a womaniser; don't possess the required ruthless streak. Nor have I ever been on the wrong side of the law.

One Love Ina Adeer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.