Men on Marriage Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophisticate if you want to know about this topic and you genuinely want to look at it from a none bias stand point you have to deal with the cognitive dissonance as a woman I know that’s not easy.

Women get the last say when it comes to bringing in a child to the world so really the buck stops with them.

Let’s look at the system instead do you think the family courts and divorce courts are fair and balanced especially when it comes to the custody of kids?

You say we as in women you’re already displaying your bias look at this from a none bias views get rid of all your loyalty to other women display some equity.

My heart goes out to the miskeen men that get shafted by she-devils. The only thing I question is the soundness of their judgement. I mean crazy usually knocks first (there must have been signs in the beginning). You're ultimately the one that lets it in. Were the men duped? Yes. Are they to blame? Sort of. Is the justice system inequitable and gynocentric? Absolutely. See, I'm fair and unbiased. :hillarybiz:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My heart goes out to the miskeen men that get shafted by she-devils. The only thing I question is the soundness of their judgement. I mean crazy usually knocks first (there must have been signs in the beginning). You're ultimately the one that lets it in. Were the men duped? Yes. Are they to blame? Sort of. Is the justice system inequitable and gynocentric? Absolutely. See, I'm fair and unbiased. :hillarybiz:
Wallahi oo billahi ciyaarta waa galin dembe:farole:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Im comfortable with where I am at. :mjlol: A relationship with a Bonnie would be interesting. :lolbron:

Since conjugal visits aren't allowed. No surprises. I figured it would be more to your liking. Her murderous hands can't get to you behind a cage but the sheeko is macaan enough to continue an inked dalliance. You don't seem uber judgey so, what's the shame in that?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think there would be a lot less divorces if People don't rush into having kids wait a year or 2 to get used to living together if she turns into a she devil than divorce her that way no kids and no luggage

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think there would be a lot less divorces if People don't rush into having kids wait a year or 2 to get used to living together if she turns into a she devil than divorce her that way no kids and no luggage

You mean a starter marriage? :comeon:

VixR

Veritas
You kind of remind me of a 21st Century Jean-Paul Sartre. All you need is a Simone. I was thinking @VixR but there is no way in hell she'd
accept that sort of arrangement. Have you considered a dalliance with a female pen pal? Ideally, a bourgeois sort of madame. That violently thrusted a knife into a cheating well-to-do husband. You seem new age and ahead of your time.
You might shun marriage and children but I can tell a soul-to-inmate connection is worth exploring (since you like to break the rules). I mean person-to-inmate connection. I forget that you're a materialist.

Out of curiosity, what sort of arrangement do you think I'd be interested in? Before I chime in, I'm wondering how I'm perceived :cosbyhmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
Indeed, nothing lasts forever. History repeats itself. How long before we return to a survival of the fittest scenario?

Africans and women are doomed to be at the bottom of the barrel me thinks.:russ:
Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to abandon ship and find me a white male:francis:.

Us evil natured women are good adapters, and contrary to popular belief-- very systematic and rational...there's no place for wittle emotions and patriotism in the game of survival, after all:mjpls:.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Out of curiosity, what sort of arrangement do you think I'd be interested in? Before I chime in, I'm wondering how I'm perceived :cosbyhmm:

You seem more traditional than @supz. He just wants malaab at a discount (broke). You seem like you'd want an LTR with legal entitlements - marriage.

Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to abandon ship and find me a white male:francis:.

No shame in improving the chances of your offspring in this White Man's world. I would also consider a Chinese male, the future looks Yellow.

Us evil natured women are good adapters, and contrary to popular belief-- very systematic and rational...there's no place for wittle emotions and patriotism in the game of survival, after all:mjpls:.

You are spot on. Throughout history, women have been quick to adapt when the males of their tribe/ethnic group/nation were defeated by rivals. Many were quick to breed with the victors. Baby, don't think twice.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No say you find the person you want to marry than when you're married don't have kids within the first year take time to settle in as husband and wife

Family planning and Somalis. :gucciwhat: I see how that works. However, if the shot clock is on. Two years could be the end of your reproductive life. 34 years old (ok). 35 (ayeeyo-hooyo). See how one year can make a difference?

Actually people would be extremely xenophobic in a dystopian world where civilisation collapse would occur. Race, ethnicity, religion and political leanings would be a deciding factor to as to who would be with who in a commune. Especially ethnicity. Ive read a book by David Spabeck, in which he describes how stressful and survivalist environments barrs certain people from forming trustful and faithful relationships due to race and creed. Its not a far reaching conclusion as we see these things in our current reality. He particularly talks about how prison gangs form such as the (aryan brotherhood, and mexican gangs) in the US, in all of these cases membership is almost always determine by race. It holds more significance than what we are meant to believe.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Actually people would be extremely xenophobic in a dystopian world where civilisation collapse would occur. Race, ethnicity, religion and political leanings would be a deciding factor to as to who would be with who in a commune. Especially ethnicity. Ive read a book by David Spabeck, in which he describes how stressful and survivalist environments barrs certain people from forming trustful and faithful relationships due to race and creed. Its not a far reaching conclusion as we see these things in our current reality. He particularly talks about how prison gangs form such as the (aryan brotherhood, and mexican gangs) in the US, in all of these cases membership is almost always determine by race. It holds more significance than what we are meant to believe.

Viva social endogamy. :hillarybiz:

Viva social endogamy. :hillarybiz:
Now that you think about somalis are kind of like the default option for other ethnicities. If they can't find a partner from their own race, they can use somalis since our genes are so weak, the children wouldn't look mixed. :ohhh:

TooMacaan

VIP
No shame in improving the chances of your offspring in this White Man's world. I would also consider a Chinese male, the future looks Yellow.
The future also looks very gay:chrisfreshhah:, good luck to you and your Chinese hubby:icon lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are spot on. Throughout history, women have been quick to adapt when the males of their tribe/ethnic group/nation were defeated by rivals. Many were quick to breed with the victors. Baby, don't think twice.
Women were forced to adapt in such ways because they were raised to be dependent on men; sadly, it was all they knew. I'd argue that if dynamics were truly equal, things most likely would've been different.

Who said anything about a dystopian world? And I think it'll be more about class than race tbh, thx to globalization-- although 'race' does play a big factor in tough times. You also can't discount the power of social engineering; the western world/culture is still pretty leftist, and men continue to think with their little head.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Can't blame em, I've seen guys who have to pay alimony to their cheating of a wife while she gets piped by randoms in the house he paid for.

:russ:

VixR

Veritas
You seem more traditional than @supz. He just wants malaab at a discount (broke). You seem like you'd want an LTR with legal entitlements - marriage.
I legitimately believe the complete opposite of your OP; I would categorically contend that women generally draw the short end of the stick in marriage - if asked. Maybe the reason you think I'm a traditionalist is bc I'm not a preacher (nor an absolutist), so I don't yell from the rooftops for women or men to embrace or ditch marriage.

One could say I'm on the pluralistic side of things when it comes to these sorts of social topics. I am neither here nor there on how people choose to build their social relationships. It's all a variation on the same theme from where I stand. There are marriages that are worth maintaining, and LTRs/STRs worth pursuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending