Marrying A Somali Transsexual

Would You Marry A Hot Trans Woman?

• Yes, it's all about curves in the right places

• Maybe, if I can't make it in the dating market

• No, I'm a transphobic bigot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do seem obsessed with dameer sex these days aren't you baby girl. Must be that Vice documentary. We're not Colombians.

I wouldn't be so desperate if you took pity on me and gave me some sugar. Tell me abaayo, what time do your legs open for business?

Same time as your hooya's

fukkalisten.png

Ottoman empire was responsible for the death of millions of Armenians and look at the turks now behaving like gaalos f*ck turkey f*ck the ottoman empire.
Every Muslim culture behaves like gaalo. Saudis suck women's breasts, Afghans do Bachi Nazi, and Pakistanis comitt honor killings. Even the gaalo don't do that.

But I respect you for mentioning the Armenian genocide. That was a stain on the Ottomans. Our Christian brothers deserve equal rights.

I noticed you didn't answer the poll. Is there something you wanna tell us saxib. We know you've done hard time in prison. I'm sure you domesticated a cellmate or two for the pleasures of the bed
Ill domesticate you too if you dont stop waffling warya what grades did you get in english btw you write like an fucking shakespeare

Every Muslim culture behaves like gaalo. Saudis suck women's breasts, Afghans do Bachi Nazi, and Pakistanis comitt honor killings. Even the gaalo don't do that.

But I respect you for mentioning the Armenian genocide. That was a stain on the Ottomans. Our Christian brothers deserve equal rights.

Sucking women's breasts isn't gaalo activity. Are you LGBT? We all sucked on female titties in infacy and some of us still admire the female jugs

Waryada hush wecel yahow foolshaxun cushitic is my Hj sister dont speak of her with your pussy stinking lips u bowcat
we're a couple. The marriage is in a week. I'm beginning to regret it. She told me that her mehr was cheaper than a cheeseburger, but as the aroos drew near she upped it to nine grand. Had to pay or lose face to all my relatives.

An Isaaq gazelle is the most expensive Somali ting. If you want cheap Somali ass you buy from MJ's and Warsangeli
. Dhulbahante has the buy 1 get 2 sale going on right now

we're a couple. The marriage is in a week. I'm beginning to regret it. She told me that her mehr was cheaper than a cheeseburger, but as the aroos drew near she upped it to nine grand. Had to pay or lose face to all my relatives.
War ninyoho dont test my gangster bidaaro thats my woman bac ku xaar you will never take her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts