Marrying A Somali Transsexual

Would You Marry A Hot Trans Woman?

• Yes, it's all about curves in the right places

• Maybe, if I can't make it in the dating market

• No, I'm a transphobic bigot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer my life goes on, the more I realize that I will never find true love. My ex-wife left me after seven years of marriage for a handsome Nigerian who had two children out of wedlock already because, in her immortal words, "you stink!"

I thought she meant it figuratively, but after disturbing the nostrils of quite a few other romantic prospects, I've concluded it's not enough to bathe only once a week as I've always done. They don't teach you this stuff in school.

I used to cry at night for being infertile, stopping only for prayer and weed, but after Hodan walked out on me I was relieved that I didn't knock the up.

Women have always exploited me for money. That's all they care about. They've got no love in their hearts for an educated and pious Darood man like your humble writer. I have to consider other options. Time is running out for me. I think dating trans women is the way to go. I hear they're as desperate as I am, and willing to compromise on superficial things like appearance and hygiene.

Are there any post-op trans folks here? If we've got gaalo, homosexuals, Arab wannabes, and third wave feminists on here, why not curvy sweeties whose name used to be Guleed? Who knows, you might be the key to my happiness.

But please, only post-op girls. I don't want no midnight surprises when the lacy knickers come off. I support qaniis rights, but getting pounded by a chick with a dick is not my idea of a good time. I mean seriously, are you guys telling me you would not put the moves on a trans cutie like this:

Miriam Rivera.jpg

I forgot something: What do I have to offer trans women?

(1) I'm financially stable. I bring in good money from my advertising job. I have pretty solid investments in a variety of high yield stocks and bonds.

(2) I'm not as violent as typical Somali husbands. I never beat my ex-partners without a good reason, and then only when withholding food and water for three days didn't work.

(3) I always remember birthdays and anniversaries. I'm not like a typical FOB.

(4) I'm a conservative. I will raise our (adopted) children to avoid hip hop, SJWs, and fake news media like CNN. I will teach them to support the GOP AKA the party of Lincoln AKA Build The Wall.

You give me female vibes. Probably you've transitioned.

I thought gaalo were pro-tranny. You and @Shadow are letting your side down

Voting is secret, but I have special powers. I know everything that you do, think, or say. You can't deceive me.

You should justify your vibe cuz my masculinity has been ozzing all over this forum...

I don’t hate tranny’s you simply didn’t include a simple no option. Your options are too creative and doesn’t reflect real views...

Learn polling...

You should justify your vibe cuz my masculinity has been ozzing all over this forum...

I don’t hate tranny’s you simply didn’t include a simple no option. Your options are too creative and doesn’t reflect real views...

Learn polling...
You're not anti-tranny, but you just don't want them to find happiness? Gimme a break. You're an extremist.

Justify my vibe? I guess it was the skirt that did it.

You're not anti-tranny, but you just don't want them to find happiness? Gimme a break. You're an extremist.

Justify my vibe? I guess it was the skirt that did it.

You must be confused or uneducated. Why you think I want them to be unhappy? I simply don’t want to marry one, that seems to be hard for you to swallow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts