Marrying A Somali Transsexual

Would You Marry A Hot Trans Woman?

• Yes, it's all about curves in the right places

• Maybe, if I can't make it in the dating market

• No, I'm a transphobic bigot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer my life goes on, the more I realize that I will never find true love. My ex-wife left me after seven years of marriage for a handsome Nigerian who had two children out of wedlock already because, in her immortal words, "you stink!"

I thought she meant it figuratively, but after disturbing the nostrils of quite a few other romantic prospects, I've concluded it's not enough to bathe only once a week as I've always done. They don't teach you this stuff in school.

I used to cry at night for being infertile, stopping only for prayer and weed, but after Hodan walked out on me I was relieved that I didn't knock the up.

Women have always exploited me for money. That's all they care about. They've got no love in their hearts for an educated and pious Darood man like your humble writer. I have to consider other options. Time is running out for me. I think dating trans women is the way to go. I hear they're as desperate as I am, and willing to compromise on superficial things like appearance and hygiene.

Are there any post-op trans folks here? If we've got gaalo, homosexuals, Arab wannabes, and third wave feminists on here, why not curvy sweeties whose name used to be Guleed? Who knows, you might be the key to my happiness.

But please, only post-op girls. I don't want no midnight surprises when the lacy knickers come off. I support qaniis rights, but getting pounded by a chick with a dick is not my idea of a good time. I mean seriously, are you guys telling me you would not put the moves on a trans cutie like this:

View attachment 39705
You should be stoned for this promoting of ry If I had a choice I would kill all trannies and s myself I would do it slowly painfully I would like to watch these enemy of Islam suffer I want to watch the light leave their eyes I want to watch them bleed and beg for mercy while I laugh at them and tell them that they brought this on themselves I will do the same for every single apostate also you aren't darood stop lying lover you speak like a hyper sexual Madow negroid.

You should be stoned for this promoting of ry If I had a choice I would kill all trannies and s myself I would do it slowly painfully I would like to watch these enemy of Islam suffer I want to watch the light leave their eyes I want to watch them bleed and beg for mercy while I laugh at them and tell them that they brought this on themselves I will do the same for every single apostate also you aren't darood stop lying lover you speak like a hyper sexual Madow negroid.
Tell us what you really think saxib.

I was trolling. Keep your knickers on.

You think it is funny to laugh about what allah has decreed unlawful negroid swine.
The khilafatul Uthmaniyyah decriminalized homosexuality because the Quran says There's no compulsion in religion. Ottoman scholars said there is no earthly punishment for it. They pointed out that when Iblees rebelled against Allah, he was not punished. He was not flogged or beheaded or jailed. Instead Allah gave him freedom. Freedom not only to sin, but to mislead all of humanity. Far from punishing him, he answered his du'a for immortality. His punishment is only in the afterlife. Allah gave him freedom even though he knew he would cause people to disbelieve, murder, rape, and torture, and that he would be the cause of every sin in the world.

If the biggest criminal in history - Iblees - is entitled to freedom, then so are lesser criminals. That's how Ottoman scholars reasoned. Your homicidal opinion of gays is a Wahabbi invention.

I’m not a khasaaro so I’ve never been to prison.
I did go to an all boys’ school however, but never stooped to the level of homosexuality.
All boys schools are the playing fields of homosexuality. You probably got piped by an older boy or two. No wonder you're butthurt aboowe.

The khilafatul Uthmaniyyah decriminalized homosexuality because the Quran says There's no compulsion in religion. Ottoman scholars said there is no earthly punishment for it. They pointed out that when Iblees rebelled against Allah, he was not punished. He was not flogged or beheaded or jailed. Instead Allah gave him freedom. Freedom not only to sin, but to mislead all of humanity. Far from punishing him, he answered his du'a for immortality. His punishment is only in the afterlife. Allah gave him freedom even though he knew he would cause people to disbelieve, murder, rape, and torture, and that he would be the cause of every sin in the world.

If the biggest criminal in history - Iblees - is entitled to freedom, then so are lesser criminals. That's how Ottoman scholars reasoned. Your homicidal opinion of gays is a Wahabbi invention.
And where is the ottoman empire now? Its love for homosexual s has been punished.

And where is the ottoman empire now? Its love for homosexual s has been punished.
Where is the Rashidun caliphate? According to your logic its collapse was also divine punishment. Three out of four of the divinely guided khalifas were killed. It was very unstable. And short lived. The Ottoman caliphate lasted the longest and was the most successful.

Nasty ass

Since you would f*ck anything, why not a dog or cat? :dabcasar:perhaps your
more of a donkey guy?
You do seem obsessed with dameer sex these days aren't you baby girl. Must be that Vice documentary. We're not Colombians.

I wouldn't be so desperate if you took pity on me and gave me some sugar. Tell me abaayo, what time do your legs open for business?

Where is the Rashidun caliphate? According to your logic its collapse was also divine punishment. Three out of four of the divinely guided khalifas were killed. It was very unstable. And short lived. The Ottoman caliphate lasted the longest and was the most successful.
Ottoman empire was responsible for the death of millions of Armenians and look at the turks now behaving like gaalos f*ck turkey f*ck the ottoman empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.