Would You Marry A Hot Trans Woman?

• Yes, it's all about curves in the right places

• Maybe, if I can't make it in the dating market

• No, I'm a transphobic bigot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharia law would dictate you be thrown off a roof for your homosexual desires
for transvestites also they still have the dick its just sliced open and inverted

so your still fucking a man View attachment 39727
Why are you holding your nose huuno? I didn't know my bad odor could be smelled through your phone.

We all know shariah is applied only against the poor and the female. Saudi princes get their dick sucked every night by Russian blondes. It's the gusless gender that gets the brunt of it. Prepare to get disciplined my cupcake. May God have mercy on you because I won't.

My gu.s enters many strange things..
....including yo mama :manny:

I didn’t notice you could feel:susp:
I thought your emotional compass was limited to :fredo: and :shaq:
You're only saying that because I put my lips around your mother's beautiful nipples and drew milk from it and then pounded her circumcised pussy with my ten inch cock before ejaculating on her black as night face. I moved on to your big titted sister and shoved my still dripping penis up her futo whilst your mom applauded. "Smash that bootyhole Mr Wanagsan, smash it" was her exact words.

After she crumpled into a messy heap, guess what I did habibi? I pulled your grandmother out of her wheelchair and made her lick my sweaty butthole. To complete the hatrick I stuck a cucumber up her vaginal wall. I believe its still there if you look. Best thing of all? We'll be doing it all over this week. They just can't get enough of Bidaarlow.

You're only saying that because I put my lips around your mother's beautiful nipples and drew milk from it and then pounded her circumcised pussy with my ten inch cock before ejaculating on her black as night face. I moved on to your big titted sister and shoved my still dripping penis up her futo whilst your mom applauded. "Smash that bootyhole Mr Wanagsan, smash it" was her exact words.

After she crumpled into a messy heap, guess what I did habibi? I pulled your grandmother out of her wheelchair and made her lick my sweaty butthole. To complete the hatrick I stuck a cucumber up her vaginal wall. I believe its still there if you look. Best thing of all? We'll be doing it all over this week. They just can't get enough of Bidaarlow.

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
Are you a shaydaan? I feel like I’m talking to a shaydaan! Stay away from the adeero, it does bad things to old men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Nacudhubillahi Minashaytaani rajeem:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending