Marrying A Somali Transsexual

Would You Marry A Hot Trans Woman?

• Yes, it's all about curves in the right places

• Maybe, if I can't make it in the dating market

• No, I'm a transphobic bigot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're seriously trying to convinve sspotters to f*ck trannys?

Things have gone downhill quickly for you, I told you to become an author before your brain cells die you old c*nt
I bet you've banged a tranny without even knowing. You're telling me that if she came upto you in a bar whilst you were drinking "halal" beer that you would know the babe in the OP used to have a dick?

That's fake as the halal beer that your Saudi sheikh Muhammad al-Arifi claims the prophet used to sell.

And what's this nonsense of being an author warya. I'm still learning how to read. My favorite is coloring books.

Trannies are a disgusting plague; they should keep their shannanigans among consenting degenerates and far from me and normal society.

I bet you've banged a tranny without even knowing. You're telling me that if she came upto you in a bar whilst you were drinking "halal" beer that you would know the babe in the OP used to have a dick?

That's fake as the halal beer that your Saudi sheikh Muhammad al-Arifi claims the prophet used to sell.

And what's this nonsense of being an author warya. I'm still learning how to read. My favorite is coloring books.

Beer tastes (apparently) and smells like khaadi, if I was a drinker I would be more of a whisky type of guy:gaasdrink:

That being said I actually wouldn't since I'm not a fan of white or even light skin women, I like my girls (future wife insha'Allah) darker:siilaanyosmile:

If I could recommend a book to you it would be Milestones by Sayyid Qutb rh you would love it:siilaanyolaugh:

Beer tastes (apparently) and smells like khaadi, if I was a drinker I would be more of a whisky type of guy:gaasdrink:

That being said I actually wouldn't since I'm not a fan of white or even light skin women, I like my girls (future wife insha'Allah) darker:siilaanyosmile:

If I could recommend a book to you it would be Milestones by Sayyid Qutb rh you would love it:siilaanyolaugh:
You don't like melanin deficients? Good luck then because Hoor al-Ayn are white to the point of having transparent skin. Worse than albinos. Don't worry though habibi. You'll never smell the fragrance of Jannah in a million years. You might get some shaytan pussy in jahannam though. I heard Iblees's daughter is a right .

Sayid Qutub? Isn't he the gentleman who was sent to the gallows by Gamal Abdul Nasser? God bless GAN. He was a hero. He made Al-Azhar accept the Shia as our brothers in Islam too.

You don't like melanin deficients? Good luck then because Hoor al-Ayn are white to the point of having transparent skin. Worse than albinos. Don't worry though habibi. You'll never smell the fragrance of Jannah in a million years. You might get some shaytan pussy in jahannam though. I heard Iblees's daughter is a right .

Sayid Qutub? Isn't he the gentleman who was sent to the gallows by Gamal Abdul Nasser? God bless GAN. He was a hero. He made Al-Azhar accept the Shia as our brothers in Islam too.

Transparent skin because their bodies are oiled up:childplease: You ought to learn Arabic before you misunderstand the deen

Besides where you are headed you don't have to worry about the melanin of hoor al ayn

And GAN is dead (bakhti'dz3zrULC) but Sayyid qutb is still alive with his "transparent" women insha'Allah :icon e biggrin::icon e biggrin::icon e biggrin:

You are not Darood sodomites are destined for hell
Pakistan and Iran have decriminalized transexuality and they both have Shariah law. Other Muslim countries have done so too.

The Ottoman caliphate decriminalized homosexuality as well. Had they known about trans people, I'm sure they would have done likewise. But I'm sure you consider the khilafa s too.

Transparent skin because their bodies are oiled up:childplease: You ought to learn Arabic before you misunderstand the deen

Besides where you are headed you don't have to worry about the melanin of hoor al ayn

And GAN is dead (bakhti'dz3zrULC) but Sayyid qutb is still alive with his "transparent" women insha'Allah :icon e biggrin::icon e biggrin::icon e biggrin:
It's been a while since I've read the hadiths about "big breasted houris", but I'm pretty sure it says they are so translucent that even the marrows of their bones will be visible. Basically you can see their organs jiggling up and down whilst you bounce them on the king sized bed.

I never took you for an Ikhwani. So you weep for the "martyrdom" of Qutub? Keep on weeping saxib. The libertarian mujahideen will come for your neck as well.

Only white color is transparent...

It's been a while since I've read the hadiths about "big breasted houris", but I'm pretty sure it says they are so translucent that even the marrows of their bones will be visible. Basically you can see their organs jiggling up and down whilst you bounce them on the king sized bed.

I never took you for an Ikhwani. So you weep for the "martyrdom" of Qutub? Keep on weeping saxib. The libertarian mujahideen will come for your neck as well.

It’s probably translucent so can see the veins, like whites claim to have blue veins...

The Arabs priced white reddish skin.

Also the Quran boasts about fruits and palaces and rivers. All the stuff desert bedoiuns dreamt.

The houris should be understood in the context of Arabia 1400 yrs ago, anything temporary interpretation will seem weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending