Marrying A Somali Transsexual

Would You Marry A Hot Trans Woman?

• Yes, it's all about curves in the right places

• Maybe, if I can't make it in the dating market

• No, I'm a transphobic bigot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hopefully the MJs in here don't get offended you guys have beautiful women. I'm just saying a lot of the s I met were MJ. Another Somali might have another experience
Hopefully they understand our point brother thats what comes with beauty ive noticed the more sexy a girl is the higher chance she will out. All jokes aside Majeeerten girls are my soft spot im gonna marry one inshallah.

War stop drinking shakesbeer so much then waad ka daregtay fucking nerd
I heard Shakespeare wrote his best stuff when he was five sheets to the wind. Since you're the expert on boozing around here, can you confirm or deny the literary properties of liquor? Myself, I notice that my creative juices are stimulated by the botanical blessing AKA jaad AKA our national plant.

Your sisters the best looking

Horta do you search up MJ on spot? cos your on any thread that mentions it, like flies to shit

What happened to your month off?

ABZIvWu.png
couldn't hack it somaha

I heard Shakespeare wrote his best stuff when he was five sheets to the wind. Since you're the expert on boozing around here, can you confirm or deny the literary properties of liquor? Myself, I notice that my creative juices are stimulated by the botanical blessing AKA jaad AKA our national plant.
Haha i can confirm that brudda all my threads are made under the influence of liqs or the blessed qeylo shakespeare had nothing on me in my gcses exam off a 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending