Marrying A Somali Transsexual

Would You Marry A Hot Trans Woman?

• Yes, it's all about curves in the right places

• Maybe, if I can't make it in the dating market

• No, I'm a transphobic bigot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a senile degenerate. You must be cordoned away from impresionable youngsters. You are bitter and corrupt in equal measure. #DownwithBidaarWanaagsan
How am I a senile degenerate aboowe? Whats bitter about me? My wife left me for a Nigerian brother who used to come to my revered dugsi. Don't I have a reason for bitterness? One day he was my student, the next day he was my cuckold. He went so deep inside her that not even a scubadiver could plunge so deep.

Only white color is transparent...

White is not transparent sxb basic science, transparent is no color literally "see through" colors are just different frequencies of light being reflected of an object + the word is not even transparent in Arabic it's shiny, shiny because the skin is oiled up

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Pakistan and Iran have decriminalized transexuality and they both have Shariah law. Other Muslim countries have done so too.

The Ottoman caliphate decriminalized homosexuality as well. Had they known about trans people, I'm sure they would have done likewise. But I'm sure you consider the khilafa s too.
You are a liar Ottomon empire stoned crosa dressing shitpackers like you

How am I a senile degenerate aboowe? Whats bitter about me? My wife left me for a Nigerian brother who used to come to my revered dugsi. Don't I have a reason for bitterness? One day he was my student, the next day he was my cuckold. He went so deep inside her that not even a scubadiver could plunge so deep.

You need to satisfy your woman, be hard and wild in bed. Entertain any and all sexual activities so they want go for black guys. Many Somalis don’t even kiss each other...

You are a liar Ottomon empire stoned crosa dressing shitpackers like you
Am I lying about Pakistan and Iran too my lemon cake?

Google Tanzimat. That's the period in which ry was decriminalized by Ottomans.

You were celebrating the fact khalifas allowed Abu Nuwas to write poems in praise of pedophilia in another thread, but you have a problem with trannies? Yaab.

Last edited:
You need to satisfy your woman, be hard and wild in bed. Entertain any and all sexual activities so they want go for black guys. Many Somalis don’t even kiss each other...
You want me to be a saqajaan like you and @Boqor? You want me to perform cunnilingus on her circumcised clit? You want me to draw milk from her abundant bosom? No, I fear Allah, the most high God. Take your satanic morality elsewhere.

You want me to be a saqajaan like you and @Boqor? You want me to perform cunnilingus on her circumcised clit? You want me to draw milk from her abundant bosom? No, I fear Allah, the most high God. Take your satanic morality elsewhere.

Well you know why she left you, I’m not even sure you ever touched her...

Your dugsi needs to be burned down and you to be whipped for the crimes of your tongue.

It’s probably translucent so can see the veins, like whites claim to have blue veins...

The Arabs priced white reddish skin.

Also the Quran boasts about fruits and palaces and rivers. All the stuff desert bedoiuns dreamt.

The houris should be understood in the context of Arabia 1400 yrs ago, anything temporary interpretation will seem weird.
The hadith says that hoor al-ayn have big black eyes. Doesn't sound attractive. Even black people don't have black eyes. The darkest human eye color is brown. Black eyes are ugly. I'm pretty sure that hadith is fake like the one that says you can suck a woman's breasts to become her mahram.

Whilst the people who forged that hadith knew enough about human sexuality to know people like fair skinned women, they don't mention blondes, which is strange given how universally popular they are. You can tell its because they never met a blonde so they assumed houris would have the same hair color as Arabs. It accounts for why they don't mention houris with blue or green eyes too. Lack of knowledge about different human races.

Also, the fact it caters only to men's sexuality, and not women's, is a dead giveaway that it was a man made hadith. The Quran always mentions the reward of both sexes, not just men's.

Your dugsi needs to be burned down and you to be whipped for the crimes of your tongue.
You wanna burn down a house of God? Typical nutcase. I bet you would not burn it if it was the house of Iblees, your lord and master.

How can a tongue commit crimes my cutie pie? You're not a bright one are you?

The hadith says that hoor al-ayn have big black eyes. Doesn't sound attractive. Even black people don't have black eyes. The darkest human eye color is brown. Black eyes are ugly. I'm pretty sure that hadith is fake like the one that says you can suck a woman's breasts to become her mahram.

Whilst the people who forged that hadith knew enough about human sexuality to know people like fair skinned women, they don't mention blondes, which is strange given how universally popular they are. You can tell its because they never met a blonde so they assumed houris would have the same hair color as Arabs. It accounts for why they don't mention houris with blue or green eyes too. Lack of knowledge about different human races.

Also, the fact it caters only to men's sexuality, and not women's, is a dead giveaway that it was a man made hadith. The Quran always mentions the reward of both sexes, not just men's.

Big eyes are prettier than small eyes...

Some people like blondes others don’t...

Lol nobody knows what women like. They don’t talk about size and features as much.

Big eyes are prettier than small eyes...

Some people like blondes others don’t...

Lol nobody knows what women like. They don’t talk about size and features as much.
God knows what dumarka like.

Yes, I'm not always a blonde man. Sometimes I like a kinky brunette. Hell sometimes I like to go down on a bald woman. Amazing how many hairless chemo patients will let you tap that in the clinic I used to work in. But there's gotta be choice. And variety. Ain't no choice in these fake ass hadiths.

God knows what dumarka like.

Yes, I'm not always a blonde man. Sometimes I like a kinky brunette. Hell sometimes I like to go down on a bald woman. Amazing how many hairless chemo patients will let you tap that in the clinic I used to work in. But there's gotta be choice. And variety. Ain't no choice in these fake ass hadiths.

That’s a problem if you believe the hadiths...

You wanna burn down a house of God? Typical nutcase. I bet you would not burn it if it was the house of Iblees, your lord and master.

How can a tongue commit crimes my cutie pie? You're not a bright one are you?

A house of *bidca*. You’re insane, stay away from the youth.

May Allah help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.