Marriage of American Muslim man and Somali girl in Garowe

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
http://khaatumonews24.com/2018/06/21/deg-degdhiigya-cab-u-dhashay-maraykan-oo-garoowe-ku-aroostay/

This site is reporting this nigga is a convicted killer of 73 yr old oday :jaynerd:

The revert apple marriage of england has reached somalia ffs
Here is an English source of what appears to be a second crime.
The case: Sheriff's deputies arrested a Beaverton man in July 2009 in connection with a shooting at Browns Camp in Western Washington County.

The suspect and the victim, deputies said, were camping together with friends at the time of the shooting. Raymond Robinson, 47, of Hillsboro, told deputies that 25-year-old Scott Brandon Clem called his name and then shot him three times.

Robinson was transported to OHSU Hospital for medical attention.

Update: Clem was charged with one count each of attempted murder, second-degree assault and unlawful use of a weapon against another.

In an October plea deal, Clem pleaded guilty to second-degree assault and his other charges were dismissed.

Sentence: Court records show Clem was sentenced to five years and 10 months in prison, followed by three years of post-prison supervision. He was also ordered to pay about $600 in restitution to Robinson and more than $224,000 to the Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
https://articles.oregonlive.com/bea...s_camp_shooting.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Soldiers lol wut?
Why are Xalimos so welcoming?
“As long as he is Muslim” will not pay the bills lol
Bruh nigga has no teeth :pachah1:

Xaliimos most of them are nacalaa nigu taal if you understand that

Farax has to pay tons of money but a revert ex con has to pay just an apple

I hope your raw meat eaters are not the same

@Jennifer @NourUgaas Xaarlimos are just following the trend.:gladbron::russ:
234.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Abdalla @Yonis @Karim @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Boqor I thought your gobol had a state of the art biometric identification system with fingerprints and facial images of all foreign nationals seeking entry into Buntland?:mjlol::russ::russ::russ: How did a murderer ex con get through the Buntland's version of the Mossad? Where was Buntlands version of Homeland security/ICE? We thought Buntland was the only gobol with a budget for the Buntland "Military industrial complex"

Or is that another figment of your imagination:cosbyhmm::patrice::mjlol:
Puntland cannot possibly identify every murderer in the world. It was The US Marshalls job to revoke his passport and deny his exit. Nonetheless, We need to disown every Xaliimo that marries ajnabis whether he's Muslim or not. It's a disgrace wlhi. I can't take it no more.

World

VIP
Women by nature are fickle and emotional beings easily swayed by petty things like media. I don’t know if they deserve the blame for this.

The blame goes to her cuck brothers, fathers and her whole clan. This is not England or America where you don’t have control of your children but SOMALIA and they can’t even protect their women from some cadaan ex con? I don’t even know what to say tbh.

Puntland cannot possibly identify every murderer in the world. It was The US Marshalls job to revoke his passport and deny his exit. Nonetheless, We need to disown every Xaliimo that marries ajnabis whether he's Muslim or not. It's a disgrace wlhi. I can't take it no more.

It's a joke saxiib. I feel the same way. I wish never came across this story, this left a bad taste in my mouth.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Women by nature are fickle and emotional beings easily swayed by petty things like media. I don’t know if they deserve the blame for this.

The blame goes to her cuck brothers, fathers and her whole clan. This is not England or America where you don’t have control of your children but SOMALIA and they can’t even protect their women from some cadaan ex con? I don’t even know what to say tbh.
Why bring clan into this??!! These es don't respect their parents let alone her clan. The only solution to this epidemic is to disown every skank who marries ajnabis. Simple as that.

World

VIP
Why bring clan into this??!! These es don't respect their parents let alone her clan. The only solution to this epidemic is to disown every skank who marries ajnabis. Simple as that.
What do you mean they don’t respect their parents?? This is SOMALIA. Parents have full control over their children. I’m sorry but Reer Garowe have completely shamed the Somali name.

I’m starting to believe those Amina Boqor stories now and how MJs sold their women to colonialists.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Xaliimos most of them are nacalaa nigu taal if you understand that

Farax has to pay tons of money but a revert ex con has to pay just an apple

I hope your raw meat eaters are not the same

No, we have high standards and high self esteem.
My cousin married a retired white dude who used to be a CEO. He bought her a brand new five bedroom house and 2018 Audi A4 plus she uses his unlimited black credit card. She is always rocking brand name bags and has her own stylist.

If you are going to marry crackers then go for the loaded ones.

Can you be surprised they want light skin children when they bleach their own god given skin colour?

There is a racial hierarchy in the world and the lightest skin people rank the highest.
Coming from the same person who said that a woman should have brown/light skin, now Xalimos should love their god given skin colour?
:pachah1::russ::ulyin:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
What do you mean they don’t respect their parents?? This is SOMALIA. Parents have full control over their children. I’m sorry but Reer Garowe have completely shamed the Somali name.
The married her Bf in Somalia... She lives in US. It's too late to stop her unholy plans, if the parents tried something fishy her Bf would've reported them to the US officials Consequently causing the arrest and imprisonment of the parents.

Because white men are the top dogs. Just look at these white sexpats, pedophiles, sexual predators, and other degenerates have done in Africa, South America and the rest of SEA. They enjoy and abuse the advantage of being low value and still being able to easily bag women of other races. White privilege in its rawest form.

ScxKmeL.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The married her Bf in Somalia... She lives in US. It's too late to stop her unholy plans, if the parents tried something fishy her Bf would've reported them to the US officials Consequently causing the arrest and imprisonment of the parents.
She lives in the US? That is even worse.
He can’t report shit he is a murderer and that is why he changed his name and runaway.

Trending

Latest posts