Marriage of American Muslim man and Somali girl in Garowe

World

VIP
The blame also goes to her cuck male family members who would have rejected a diaspora madhiban Somali doctor if he had proposed.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I'm not surprised at all. Somali women that marry out usually end up with race left overs and revert outcaste. It's a common stereotype now for self hating Somali women.

Yes, Somali girls are winning. :drakelaugh:

images

Last edited:
A murderer ex con from the US traveling to Somalia?? Why wasn't his passport revoked?? How did he get through US Marshalls at the airport??

The CIA must be involved in this plot to have white reverts infiltrate our community...
12345.gif

BANTU

+op MVLI
A murderer ex con from the US traveling to Somalia?? Why wasn't his passport revoked?? How did he get through US Marshalls at the airport??

The CIA must be involved in this plot to have white reverts infiltrate our community...
View attachment 48053
The only way being an ex con can stop you from travelling is if the country you're traveling to denies your visa. We all know Somalia/Somaliland will take anyone's ~$60. These are gaajo times fam :farmajoyaab:
http://khaatumonews24.com/2018/06/21/deg-degdhiigya-cab-u-dhashay-maraykan-oo-garoowe-ku-aroostay/

This site is reporting this nigga is a convicted killer of 73 yr old oday :jaynerd:

The revert apple marriage of england has reached somalia ffs
My g, youre exposing your own clan. Ceebtiina qari kkkkkkk

@Abdalla @Yonis @Karim @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Boqor I thought your gobol had a state of the art biometric identification system with fingerprints and facial images of all foreign nationals seeking entry into Buntland?:mjlol::russ::russ::russ: How did a murderer ex con get through the Buntland's version of the Mossad? Where was Buntlands version of Homeland security/ICE? We thought Buntland was the only gobol with a budget for the Buntland "Military industrial complex"

Or is that another figment of your imagination:cosbyhmm::patrice::mjlol:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Absolutely. Her father and brothers failed her.
A Somali with the same dhaqan, deen, language is rejected because his ancestor 1000 years ago ate a dead carcass but a pork eating cadaan murderer probably conceived out of zina is accepted just because he said the shahada a few days ago. You can’t make this up.

I thought Somalis back home at least had a backbone to reject all ajnabis but wallahi they are shameful.

ive-won-but-at-what-cost-2454457.png

When the continual jokes everywhere about the stereotypical types of ex-cons/loser men that these self-hating Xaarlimos tend to gravitate towards is brought to fruition in the homeland...

A place where we had put our final minuscule of hopes in the fact that the women there would not be complete khasaro.
:meleshame:

The only way being an ex con can stop you from travelling is if the country you're traveling to denies your visa. We all know Somalia/Somaliland will take anyone's ~$60. These are gaajo times fam :farmajoyaab:

My g, youre exposing your own clan. Ceebtiina qari kkkkkkk

I thought his passport would be revoked and barred from traveling for at least a period of ten years. One can wonder how he got out so early for 2 counts of attempted murder and second degree assault:faysalwtf:. Not to mention being granted flight privileges to leave the country. :farmajoyaab:

When the fob misunderstands #SomaliGirlsSlaaying and decides to marry the actual grandma killing ex-con.

They always seem to be outdoing themselves. I thought marrying an actual Nazi was not going to get topped for at least another decade.

I can only applaud the competitive nature of our wonderful Xaalimos in their quest to find the worst of the worst.

#SomaliGirlsWinning

35757871_1700504826705895_1483332410975191040_n.jpg

BANTU

+op MVLI
I thought his passport would be revoked and barred from traveling for at least a period of ten years. One can wonder how he got out so early for 2 counts of attempted murder and second degree assault:faysalwtf:. Not to mention being granted flight privileges to leave the country. :farmajoyaab:
As long as he wasn't on parole, and even if he were his parole officer could be nice and let him travel to get married.

I don't know why he went to Garowe anyways. It's smarter to apply for the fiance visa, wait 6 months or so for it to be approved and then fly her to the States and marry her here. The brother couldn't wait for that halal business kkkkkk

Trending

Latest posts