Marriage of American Muslim man and Somali girl in Garowe

Diana Xalimos are a disgrace, they've sunk to a new low with this story. If what World said was true about her family rejecting a successful educated madhiban doctor for a white revert ex con for a little less melanin in their children, then my God marrying back home isn't an option for any Farah anymore.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Diana Xalimos are a disgrace, they've sunk to a new low with this story. If what World said was true about her family rejecting a successful educated madhiban doctor for a white revert ex con for a little less melanin in their children, then my God marrying back home isn't an option anymore for any Farah anymore.
The option is for us to marry ajnabis now sxb. Our hooyos, ayeeyos and other female relatives can teach our children the dhaqan far better than a self hating xalimo.

The option is for us to marry ajnabis now sxb. Our hooyos, ayeeyos and other female relatives can teach them our dhaqan far better than a self hating xalimo.

I suppose it's our only option now. Send the kids back home for dhaqan celis when they reach a certain age. Their are pious xalimos with dhaqan and deen but they're extremely hard to find in the west.

The option is for us to marry ajnabis now sxb. Our hooyos, ayeeyos and other female relatives can teach our children the dhaqan far better than a self hating xalimo.

Alhamdullilah, you realised no point in wasting your resources on a . Good job bro.

Muji

VIP
Guys when you marry these ajanabis please tell them to join SSpot so that we can thank them for taking you angry incels out of our hands.

Attachments

• 72ADD89A-99C6-4FFD-AB0A-412EB6C0ECD2.gif
    72ADD89A-99C6-4FFD-AB0A-412EB6C0ECD2.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 202

World

VIP
Alhamdullilah, you realised no point in wasting your resources on a . Good job bro.
Imagine trying to explain to your self hating wife why we can’t let our daughter marry an ex con cadaan murderer just because he said the shahada.

:gucciwhat:

No thanks. I don’t want to deal with a girl that has abandonment and daddy issues with low self esteem. I need a strong woman(but yet soft) that loves herself and her culture to raise my children, and so many ajnabi women fit that criteria. :nvjpqts:

Muji

VIP
Imagine trying to explain to your self hating wife why we can’t let our daughter marry an ex con cadaan murderer just because he said the shahada.

No thanks. I don’t want to deal with a girl that has abandonment and daddy issues with low self esteem. I need a strong woman that loves herself and her culture to raise my children, and so many ajnabi women fit that criteria.

Wow I didn’t even know you could marry sexbots let alone reproduce with them. World just think about the post-sex clean up where you have to remove her insides and wash her in the sink. The shame! The shame!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
http://khaatumonews24.com/2018/06/21/deg-degdhiigya-cab-u-dhashay-maraykan-oo-garoowe-ku-aroostay/

This site is reporting this nigga is a convicted killer of 73 yr old oday :jaynerd:

The revert apple marriage of england has reached somalia ffs
Holly shit ! She is gonna go missing
What is wrong with Somalian women, they don’t do background check :jaynerd:
Did she atleast take him to the clinic to get std test?
And he looks redneck toothless:krs:

Somalia :0
America:1
Take the L with grace people lol

No thanks. I don’t want to deal with a girl that has abandonment and daddy issues with low self esteem. I need a strong woman that loves herself and her culture to raise my children, and so many ajnabi women fit that criteria. :nvjpqts:

The good thing about these Ajnabi women is the lack of familiarity makes sure that they don't cross certain boundaries. If you choose a good one, she will respect your integrity. Somali women are hard and not feminine in nature anyways. That's a turn off. How could may self respecting Somali man sleep next to a self hater?

World

VIP
The good thing about these Ajnabi women is the lack of familiarity makes sure that they don't cross certain boundaries. If you choose a good one, she will respect your integrity. Somali women are hard and not feminine in nature anyways. That's a turn off. How could may self respecting Somali man sleep next to a self hater?
What do you think about Oromo women sxb?

What do you think about Oromo women sxb?

Oromo and other East African women (including Habesha, Sudanese) are very very different from Xaarlimos. They are quiet, calm, respectful, dignified and well raised. I've been to Ethiopia and I'm speaking from experience. The women have been taught to appreciate and respect their husbands.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I knew there was something wrong with him with his beat up face, you can tell dude used to be a methhead lol

Holly shit ! She is gonna go missing
What is wrong with Somalian women, they don’t do background check :jaynerd:
Did she atleast take him to the clinic to get std test?
And he looks redneck toothless:krs:

Somalia :0
America:1
Take the L with grace people lol

Damn, I guess this was the US's revenge for snatching the soul of one of their soldiers:francis:, the real score is
Somaliweyn: 1
Murica:1

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn, I guess this was the US's revenge for us snatching the soul of one of their soldiers:francis:, the real score is
Somaliweyn: 1
Murica:1
Soldiers lol wut?
Why are Xalimos so welcoming?
“As long as he is Muslim” will not pay the bills lol
Bruh nigga has no teeth :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts