Marriage of American Muslim man and Somali girl in Garowe

Embarrassing. This only occurs in a society where people within the society hate each other allowing ajanbis to come in and scoop on the women or economic potentials. We have failed our forefathers.

The women in the video don't even look Somalis. They look like a skinny version of Casper. I wouldn't even be able to tell they were Somalis/African if I wasn't Somali.

Somali image and brand is destroyed, We need an image and brand renewal.

Muji

VIP
How many women marry Somali guys who have killed, robbed and raped??? Still there wouldn’t be a post on this! Stop crying we don’t care if you don’t get to spread your lowly genes.

How many women marry Somali guys who have killed, robbed and raped??? Still there wouldn’t be a post on this! Stop crying we don’t care if you don’t get to spread your lowly genes.

Who on earth would cry over xaliimo with different skin colors? hands are dark the face is white as hell like alien species and caloosa is reed wtf and their body is like balloon filled with gallons of water, every part of their is pouncing
Nacalaaye hit the gym caadi iska dhiga

Screenshot_20180621-030826.png warr tan maxay eheed wuxu!! Wayaab walle!!

Muji

VIP
Who on earth would cry over xaliimo with different skin colors? hands are dark the face is white as hell like alien species and caloosa is reed wtf and their body is like balloon filled with gallons of water, every part of their is pouncing
Nacalaaye hit the gym caadi iska dhiga

Don’t start pretending Somali men are any better. Have the same energy for Somali women who marry Somali warlords, rapists and al shabbab supporters.

Salut to @Boqor though I’m getting him to do the CRB check before I get married.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Look at this cuck kkkkk. A convicted killer ex con bum can treat her differently :drakelaugh:
Theres warlords walking around in Somalia you dont see people give a shit about them when they marry whats your point

You 4,1", stocky with no muscles, round faced reject. You guys are known for having inferiority complex to whites. You'd even marry them to get pumped even if it meant dumped to get that cadaan baby. Don't speak on us. Your masters already testified we consider your master wrongfully may I add, inferior to us.
At least our women are not marrying ginger salafis who came outta prision one month ago and accepting apple meher from them. What does that say about your men?

At least our women are not marrying ginger salafis who came outta prision one month ago and accepting apple meher from them. What does that say about your men?

Sxb stop your nonsense reer banadiri girls are worse, when it comes to ajinabis.
I remember when I was in Xamar two reer banadiri es fighting over me, they had no shame. At least our girls have a shame and fear of their brothers, but your girls have no fear nor shame.

Don’t start pretending Somali men are any better. Have the same energy for Somali women who marry Somali warlords, rapists and al shabbab supporters.

Salut to @Boqor though I’m getting him to do the CRB check before I get married.

The problem is that Somali girls Are pretending that 'good' Somali guys don't exist, and then proceed the marry the exact and often WORSE of other groups. That's still not a problem, dark asian (Thai, Cambodian etc.) women do the same, but they're colloquially known as easy women. Somalis are doing the exact same, but are acting like we're these noble and honourable folk. Somali guys are delusional and put you girls on the upper shelf and fake a heart attack every time one errs, when in reality Somali girls are utterly neglected by their male counterparts.

The problem is that Somali girls Are pretending that 'good' Somali guys don't exist, and then proceed the marry the exact and often WORSE of other groups. That's still not a problem, dark asian (Thai, Cambodian etc.) women do the same, but they're colloquially known as easy women. Somalis are doing the exact same, but are acting like we're these noble and honourable folk. Somali guys are delusional and put you girls on the upper shelf and fake a heart attack every time one errs, when in reality Somali girls are utterly neglected by their male counterparts.

Xaliimos have no shame sxb, they would rather except apple for meher from abu Tyrone with a high criminal record than a farax paying 10k meher.
Somali guys aren't that dumb to fall for such a xalimo, who's cheap and clean for abu Tyrone ex con fake revert.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Mashallah :2tjlv3e:
Masha Allah as long as hes not a moryaan from cadaado miise mogadishu or a gaal british border worshipper from berbera or their church in hargaysa i bless mj women to marry out if you cant find an mj man then marry an ajnabi in sha Allah sisters dont trust these terrorists al shabaab

Somali guys, how long are you going to try and win a game of pure cuckery where loss is solid?

Don't save a sinking ship. Be smart and do the right thing. Do out

Sxb stop your nonsense reer banadiri girls are worse, when it comes to ajinabis.
I remember when I was in Xamar two reer banadiri es fighting over me, they had no shame. At least our girls have a shame and fear of their brothers, but your girls have no fear nor shame.
:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:
Walaal keep on dreaming.
Benadiris would rather marry bantus than lamagoodle. Stop lying man you fking troll.

@Nasiib Gaashaan Cade

I hate to admit it but your attacking the wrong guy. He is telling the truth. No point in deflecting the L. It's too big to notice.

:manny:
Ikr!? How can he even claim that
Bs on here? There aren't even many reer xamar girls in xamar. I go xamar every summer, most our girls marry young like 18 to 19; most haven't ever left xamar weyne their whole life; this nigga wants to chat shit lmaoo

Ikr!? How can he even claim that
Bs on here? There aren't even many reer xamar girls in xamar. I go xamar every summer, most our girls marry young like 18 to 19; most haven't ever left xamar weyne their whole life; this nigga wants to chat shit lmaoo

My bro, we have no beef with you guys. You guys are honourable people. The L that was caught was too heavy so naturally we want others to carry it with us.

Maybe we will learn a lot from this

Trending