Marriage of American Muslim man and Somali girl in Garowe

World

VIP
Very true wallahi.
They colonised most of west africa and made the statue of jesus white. That shits REAL white worship lol.
I don’t think colonialism was THAT bad tbh. I blame the media brainwashing. The worst type of colonialism is the mental one. This Facebook/YouTube generation is the worst one, yet they’ve been “free” the longest.

atleast they marry the man. You should go to some french african countries, I have been to cameroon. The women over there have one night stands with french man or libanese just to have a mixed babies. I was shocked walaahi. You have a high status over there if you are are a mother of lightskinnend babies. I have seen congolese women doing it belgium aswell. Short time relationship just to have the babies.

So is that an excuse for them to wipe out our genes?
Nacalaaye they wanna make me rage a war against them

Yh sxb too many NAZISTAN still exist called Neo Nazi but they got no power to do shit.

Nasiib

The far-right in Europe is enjoying a political renaissance since Mussolini and Hitler, the only the thing debatable is how much power do they wield. But that’s not the point of this discussion. The point is they believe the supremacy of the white race and enforce no interracial marriages or dating. The same arguments many of you are making here.

:russ: im gonna try this. Let's see how low your inferior lamagoodle females go. I'll make a thread on here after i finish the experiment. RIP lamagoodle niggas. The most cucked race of men in the world.

Sxb don't do that wlhi they are so thirsty for Cadaan or i will start rapping all Madow girls in my area and in pregnant them all

Nasiib

The far-right in Europe is enjoying a political renaissance since Mussolini and Hitler, the only the thing debatable is how much power do they wield. But that’s not the point of this discussion. The point is they believe the supremacy of the white race and enforce no interracial marriages or dating. The same arguments many of you are making here.

I don't nothing against them wanting not mixing races i support that.
And if they tell me to go back i will go back without any question.

If you leave your women in droves and put your women down calling them names. What do you call that?

Black women also marry out since they developed a hatred for black men. You'll see millions of views of black women with different foreign men and on comment section black women bragging and saying relationship goals.

I don't know what to call it, but it's definitely not 'cucking'. If anything, restricting yourself to one group of women by race or ethnicity is closer to cucking.

And yeah, I noticed that Black women are far more inclined towards IR relationships on the internet. I don't know why this Yaxye guy is throwing stones from a glass mudhut. All groups of women date out. The rates are just proximate to desirability. It's a bell curve peaking at East Asians. White women are the most conservative by choice and subsaharans second by lack thereof

Ginger salafis are even going to somalia to find a xaliimo? Wow, it must be a well known fact within amongst the ginger salafis that xaliimos are cheap as f*ck when they see a ginger.
You 4,1", stocky with no muscles, round faced reject. You guys are known for having inferiority complex to whites. You'd even marry them to get pumped even if it meant dumped to get that cadaan baby. Don't speak on us. Your masters already testified we consider your master wrongfully may I add, inferior to us.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know what to call it, but it's definitely not 'cucking'. If anything, restricting yourself to one group of women by race or ethnicity is closer to cucking.

And yeah, I noticed that Black women are far more inclined towards IR relationships on the internet. I don't know why this Yaxye guy is throwing stones from a glass mudhut. All groups of women date out. The rates are just proximate to desirability. It's a bell curve peaking at East Asians. White women are the most conservative by choice and subsaharans second by lack thereof

If we compare Somali women and black women. Somali women tend to be way more conservative, proud and loyal compared to black women. This @Yaxye25 guy is just a moronic simpleton troll.

If we compare Somali women and black women. Somali women tend to be way more conservative, proud and loyal compared to black women. This @Yaxye25 guy is just a moronic simpleton troll.

Absolutely, but that's because religion and culture allow for this distinction. If you were to control all variables, non-Somali black women would likely have an edge on in-marriages because they have a 'lower' perceived value and less options. Just like Middle Eastern women are highly desired yet only have average rates of outmarriage. Opposed to East Asians who are less desirable than Arabs, but have MUCH higher rates of IR marriage. Anyway im rambling

@Yaxye25 You're talking complete rubbish mate

:russ: im gonna try this. Let's see how low your inferior lamagoodle females go. I'll make a thread on here after i finish the experiment. RIP lamagoodle niggas. The most cucked race of men in the world.

lamagoodle? you remind me of a Somnet user :gucciwhat:

Absolutely, but that's because religion and culture allow for this distinction. If you were to control all variables, non-Somali black women would likely have an edge on in-marriages because they have a 'lower' perceived value and less options. Just like Middle Eastern women are highly desired yet only have average rates of outmarriage. Opposed to East Asians who are less desirable than Arabs, but have MUCH higher rates of IR marriage. Anyway im rambling

@Yaxye25 You're talking complete rubbish mate

Noo bullshit arab women do marry outside their race. But ONLY if guy has alot of money. Otterwise they just stick with their own they dont care about culture not at all.

lebanese women with dinka businessman

i am horrifed at the somali guy named nadif shire twitter chap saying interracial marriage is a good sign of integration for the whole world?

let the somali dude try marrying an cadan girl and walk around south USA and see that, we should not be supporting our people marrying outsiders,

our halimos are too sexy and our genes are weak and we are a unique group of race and should thus preserve that unique hair and facial features we have

Noo bullshit arab women do marry outside their race. But ONLY if guy has alot of money. Otterwise they just stick with their own they dont care about culture not at all.

lebanese women with dinka businessman

I didn't say they don't... I have two friends with Arab girls. Neither of them particularly wealthy either lol

I meant they don't marry out anywhere near as frequent as East Asians (though I guess no one does) despite statistically being the most desired minority in the West.

i am horrifed at the somali guy named nadif shire twitter chap saying interracial marriage is a good sign of integration for the whole world?

let the somali dude try marrying an cadan girl and walk around south USA and see that, we should not be supporting our people marrying outsiders,

our halimos are too sexy and our genes are weak and we are a unique group of race and should thus preserve that unique hair and facial features we have

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're not from a southern state or even America at all

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Fobs are celebrating it like Somalia won the World Cup :meleshame::ohdamn: Look at how many people shared it and commented on it

Dadkaan maxaa cadaan marba uu guuriyey? There are other converts too!!!
Gumeeysi ma weli lugu wadaa? Kkkkk

http://khaatumonews24.com/2018/06/21/deg-degdhiigya-cab-u-dhashay-maraykan-oo-garoowe-ku-aroostay/

This site is reporting this nigga is a convicted killer of 73 yr old oday :jaynerd:

The revert apple marriage of england has reached somalia ffs

Here is the link
https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl..._years_in_prison_for_browns_camp_shooting.amp

9095356-small.jpg

Trending

Latest posts