Marriage of American Muslim man and Somali girl in Garowe

World

VIP
White worship is found in all ethnicities don’t know why you guys are so shocked. That our self hating xalimos would be exempt from it?

Ginger salafis are even going to somalia to find a xaliimo? Wow, it must be a well known fact within amongst the ginger salafis that xaliimos are cheap as f*ck when they see a ginger.

H
Who's Ku Klux Klan?
I want Somalia to develop, I'm contributing what I can. Now I'm saving money for to buy road painting machines and road cleaning machine and send them to a self organized group in Somalia called Ubaxa Caasimada, i also wanna introduce them how to build a cobblestone streets. Also i wanna start a campaign to planting trees
These are the machines i want to buy haduu Eebe kuu idmayoView attachment 47989 View attachment 47989 View attachment 47990
How much money do you have? these machines cost thousands of dollars.

:cosbyhmm:

White worship is found in all ethnicities don’t know why you guys are so shocked. That our self hating xalimos would be exempt from it?
Women all over the world have freedom now it's not the 18th century. Of course they will be whoring themselves out to fit in you have to have light skin babies nowadays since these cowards would rather blend in and get rid of their genes than convince the world that they are equal.

World

VIP
Women all over the world have freedom now it's not the 18th century. Of course they will be whoring themselves out to fit in you have to have light skin babies nowadays since these cowards would rather blend in and get rid of their genes than convince the world that they are equal.
Can you be surprised they want light skin children when they bleach their own god given skin colour?

There is a racial hierarchy in the world and the lightest skin people rank the highest.

Very true wallahi.
They colonised most of west africa and made the statue of jesus white. That shits REAL white worship lol.
Oh!! no!! it's all true the church in russia repainted black isa to white isa after the emerged from the dark. After viewing all thes images and doing research i've come to the conclusion that the kangz are telling the truth about the white-washing that happened after the europeans made a come back. Why else would russian churches have these black images and then repaint them???

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Black_Russian_99993.jpg

Hmmm the images got blackened over time and yet the egyptian paintings got whiter over time...What kind of magical paint were they using to each have different results? one whitens and the other darkens over time....hmmm.....

I'm sure without doubt that Xaliimo refused many good looking financial stable Faaraxs, just for the sake of marrying that ugly convert Cadaan.

I have seen a lot of xaliimos back home on social media specially Facebook, who wants to marry Cadaans they've never seen. I was shocked when chatted with few of them. How they were talking made nearly to commit a
suicide.
Many of them said they love Cadaans so they can have beautiful babies, this sentence killed my inner feelings.
They think Cadaan kids are more beautiful than Somali kids.

Ilaahow idin qaad xaliimoyinka who wanna commit ethnic cleansing against Somalinimo

atleast they marry the man. You should go to some french african countries, I have been to cameroon. The women over there have one night stands with french man or libanese just to have a mixed babies. I was shocked walaahi. You have a high status over there if you are are a mother of lightskinnend babies. I have seen congolese women doing it belgium aswell. Short time relationship just to have the babies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:russ: im gonna try this. Let's see how low your inferior lamagoodle females go. I'll make a thread on here after i finish the experiment. RIP lamagoodle niggas. The most cucked race of men in the world.

How are Somali men even on the level of cuck if they come from a very conservative culture where 99.9% of Somali women stick with their own men? What about you blacks marrying out, it's not even comparable. There are bunch of foreigners marrying blacks across west and central Africa.

What about you blacks? Black women are the most undesirable women on this planet. Black men marry/date out the most than any other cultures because they find their own women fucking ugly, that's why.

How are Somali men even on the level of cuck if they come from a very conservative culture where 99.9% of Somali women stick with their own men? What about you blacks marrying out, it's not even comparable. There are bunch of foreigners marrying blacks across west and central Africa.

What about you blacks? Black women are the most undesirable women on this planet. Black men marry/date out the most than any other cultures because they find their own women fucking ugly, that's why.

Men dating/marrying out is the opposite of 'cucking' ( :vqbuyv0: )

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Men dating/marrying out is the opposite of 'cucking' ( :vqbuyv0: )

If you leave your women in droves and put your women down calling them names. What do you call that?

Black women also marry out since they developed a hatred for black men. You'll see millions of views of black women with different foreign men and on comment section black women bragging and saying relationship goals.

H

How much money do you have? these machines cost thousands of dollars.

:cosbyhmm:

Sxb i invested all my money on online shop, that I'm still editing it.
Insha Allah it goes well.
Within this month I'm starting to sell products.
My plan is to contact with the wholesalers and make a direct contact with them.
Insha Allah it goes well

Trending

Latest posts