Marital rape, a hidden problem

If a man genuinely believes that the angels will curse his wife if she refuses to have sex with him then it’s no surprise that he’d thinks it’s okay to rape his wife. The whole moral foundation is the problem

Isn’t sex without foreplay haram? Don’t quote me I’m just asking

Women need to be mentally/emotionally stimulated to enjoy physical intimacy.

Also, women need to be lubricated so if she isn't "warmed up", it will just hurt her.

Another very valid discussion that I think men on here need, they need to be educated on female anatomy and desires.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is a controversial subject but it's one that needs to be discussed and not brushed under the rug.

For all the men, remember, you may be blessed or have a daughter, would you want her to be brutalised? If not, please read on.

There is a hadith that people often quote, the one about the husband who calls his wife but she refuses and the angels curse her.

Now, this hadith is controversial and often disputed. To women, the most rational explanation and reason is that the husband calling his wife doesn't have to mean for sexual reasons, it could have been to resolve or reconcile a problem.

As you all know the male and female anatomy is not the same, for a woman to enjoy intimacy or not to be in pain, she needs to be lubricated, therefore, she needs to be in a state of pleasure/relaxation.

Imagine your wife is tired/sick/not in the right head space, her body is also going to reflect her mood.

Some "men", still insist on mounting their wives and doing their deed without any account for her comfort.

Is this normal?

If you ignore a "NO" and force yourself on another person this is called "RAPE".

Let me give you an example for how the scenario would be the other way around:

1. You come home tired, or you are injured, your wife tries to have sex with you but you turn her down, she just jumps on you and gets "hers" anyway.
2. You have some discomfort in your genitals and you cannot "perform", your wife snatches your genitals and just jumps on it anyway.

DISCUSS

The problem is not lubrication or lack of lubrication,

The problem is-- why are tom boy women having sex with alpha brute men? A super feminine, blonde dummy girl will compliment an alpha male. Natural lubrication occurs when they meet. Sparks happens.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-11_9-21-13.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-11_9-21-13.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 44

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
If a man genuinely believes that the angels will curse his wife if she refuses to have sex with him then it’s no surprise that he’d thinks it’s okay to rape his wife. The whole moral foundation is the problem
The angel curse women who use sex as an extortion tool to get what they want. So get this straight, do not make false claims on things you dont know about. You have a bad agenda, and its seething through the screen.

Get out you devilish witch :pacspit::pacspit:

Last edited:
The problem is not lubrication or lack of lubrication,

The problem is-- why are tom boy women having sex with alpha brute men? A super feminine, blonde dummy girl will compliment an alpha male. Natural lubrication occurs when they meet. Sparks happens.

giphy.gif

Not every woman is the same Basra, regardless of physical chemistry, most women do need to be "warmed up".

What is intimacy without foreplay?

Serious question, do men just want to penetrate, wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Boring.

I call this pencil sharpener sex.

Married couple can arrange this warming up. Usually when the man is ready, the woman is not ready,

Recently i read an article from yahoo where a woman was puking in a train station, and a passenger who was there with his wife helped the poor sick stranger woman into a restroom. Now, as she was bending over, puking her guts out, the idiot- married man helping got an idea. Rape her. (this was happening while his wife is outside the restroom knocking the locked door to see if everything was fine)

He raped her right there while the woman was puking. He looked in his mid 40s, white man with pony tail hair.

He was charged later when the woman went home and told her family.

Isn;t that bizarre? Imagine the lubrication in that scenic?

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Let me give you an example for how the scenario would be the other way around:

1. You come home tired, or you are injured, your wife tries to have sex with you but you turn her down, she just jumps on you and gets "hers" anyway.
2. You have some discomfort in your genitals and you cannot "perform", your wife snatches your genitals and just jumps on it anyway.
1. Doesn't matter how tired I am or how injured I am, I'll never turn it down if my wife wants it that bad. However if it was the other way around than there's always the 2nd or 3rd wife:cool:

2. Again if she wants it that bad I'll force myself to proform but if it was the other way around than (sounds crazy saying this) I wouldn't force her

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Lol everyone has high sex drive during the shukansi stage, couples go in thinking they will do it every day then reality sets in, after hard day of work and having washed your hair last night the last thing on your mind is sex. Married couples need to be honest and stop misleading people :silanyolaugh:
Well that's unfortunate
:(

There’s no rahma in the marriage. Men think their wives should be able to perform in an instant. Its disgusting behaviour and it’s getting worse due to the high consumption of .

Foreplay begins outside the bedroom. Help her with household chores, ask her about her day, give her kisses and positive encouragement throughout the day etc. Be kind and be loving in your encounters with your spouse. Don’t be a saqajaan to her throughout the day and then turn around and ask her for sex at night. No. Most women need mental stimulation as well, and if she’s mentally tired she doesn’t want to have sex. Ease her burdens and make life easier for her.

There’s no rahma in the marriage. Men think their wives should be able to perform in an instant. Its disgusting behaviour and it’s getting worse due to the high consumption of .

Foreplay begins outside the bedroom. Help her with household chores, ask her about her day, give her kisses and positive encouragement throughout the day etc. Be kind and be loving in your encounters with your spouse. Don’t be a saqajaan to her throughout the day and then turn around and ask her for sex at night. No. Most women need mental stimulation as well, and if she’s mentally tired she doesn’t want to have sex. Ease her burdens and make life easier for her.

Yes!

If they did all the aforementioned, they'd notice their wife initiating intimacy more often.

Some men ignore their wives all day and then lay on top of them and hump away and then roll over to sleep. Like they went to the bathroom, that's how little intimacy they put in.

Yes!

If they did all the aforementioned, they'd notice their wife initiating intimacy more often.

Some men ignore their wives all day and then lay on top of them and hump away and then roll over to sleep. Like they went to the bathroom, that's how little intimacy they put in.

It’s gross. I don’t know how some women do it wallahi. Look up Village Auntie on Twitter and IG. She’s a Muslim sex health educator. Amazing and she talks about sex from an Islamic perspective.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest

^^I believe you are wrong here .

I think you meant "Be a hardworking saqajaan to her throughout the day and then turn around and ask her for sex at night". This sounds more plausible, the more hardwork you put in your saqajan game the higher the chance of sex.

This makes more sense :hillarybiz:

:ulyin::silanyosmile:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s gross. I don’t know how some women do it wallahi. Look up Village Auntie on Twitter and IG. She’s a Muslim sex health educator. Amazing and she talks about sex from an Islamic perspective.

How does she describe sex in an Islamic perspective?

Close the curtain, remain private & hope for the best?

I should say, this is the proper Islamic sex perspective.

Inaa lilaah waa inaa ilehi rajiuuun

Last edited: