Marital rape, a hidden problem

No man forces his wife and this is a non existent problem made up by feminists playing victim and who get off using the victim card

If a woman is sick or on a period or in the month of ramadan, then she can refuse

What else did I talk about?

You just want to argue with me or be controversial.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
If you don't want to have sex, and someone forces you against your will, regardless of whether you are married to them, that is rape. Doesn't make me an incel to see things for what they are. You guys defending it are really sus tho :comeon:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
lol if your wife is not in the mood should you be asking her to get into bed?

She's always in the mood. She has a very high sex drive.

You do know that the husband is not allowed to refuse sex if the wife demands it, right? The husband may not be in the mood but if the wife is really horny. He is still obligated to satisfy his wife.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Thank you.

A normal man would not bother his wife if she is not interested and vice versa.

Don't get too comfortable though, keep your man happy or he'll look elsewhere. He didn't pay 50K Meher for a Prude who would rather read a book :ulyin:

This is a controversial subject but it's one that needs to be discussed and not brushed under the rug.

For all the men, remember, you may be blessed or have a daughter, would you want her to be brutalised? If not, please read on.

There is a hadith that people often quote, the one about the husband who calls his wife but she refuses and the angels curse her.

Now, this hadith is controversial and often disputed. To women, the most rational explanation and reason is that the husband calling his wife doesn't have to mean for sexual reasons, it could have been to resolve or reconcile a problem.

As you all know the male and female anatomy is not the same, for a woman to enjoy intimacy or not to be in pain, she needs to be lubricated, therefore, she needs to be in a state of pleasure/relaxation.

Imagine your wife is tired/sick/not in the right head space, her body is also going to reflect her mood.

Some "men", still insist on mounting their wives and doing their deed without any account for her comfort.

Is this normal?

If you ignore a "NO" and force yourself on another person this is called "RAPE".

Let me give you an example for how the scenario would be the other way around:

1. You come home tired, or you are injured, your wife tries to have sex with you but you turn her down, she just jumps on you and gets "hers" anyway.
2. You have some discomfort in your genitals and you cannot "perform", your wife snatches your genitals and just jumps on it anyway.

DISCUSS
Forcing yourself on anyone is DISGUSTING and you’re a rapist but married women who refuse their husband sex for no valid reason multiple times are just wrong. Stay single at this point.

Muji

VIP

You do know that the husband is not allowed to refuse sex if the wife demands it, right? The husband may not be in the mood but if the wife is really horny. He is still obligated to satisfy his wife.
Lol I wouldn’t share such personal information about your wife in a platform full of thirsty incels.

I feel like cases like this leave a lot to interpretation, what happens if her mother has died and she doesn’t have the mental capacity to get in the mood?

I think it’s a lot more sexier if a guy can take a no without inciting angels and threats. I would be more interested in him as it shows he cares about my needs. Therefore when we do get in the sheets I will be a willing participant rather than a hostage lol.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol I wouldn’t share such personal information about your wife in a platform full of thirsty incels.

I feel like cases like this leave a lot to interpretation, what happens if her mother has died and she doesn’t have the mental capacity to get in the mood?

I think it’s a lot more sexier if a guy can take a no without inciting angels and threats. I would be more interested in him as it shows he cares about my needs. Therefore when we do get in the sheets I will be a willing participant rather than a hostage lol.

I don't think anyone is ill enough to demand sex if their spouse loved ones just died. I think the husband and wife are allowed to refuse but why would the other spouse even ask for sex in the time of mourning? Knowles, you say some of the craziest shit, wallahi. I can't even wrap my head around it. :ftw9nwa:

Men and women were created differently. Imagine you're really horny and your husband was playing the same game as you? How would you feel? It's bad. Sex is an important pillar within the marriage and to show your love is to satisfy his sexual needs. It's very important and you will gain many rewards for it.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
No means no, if she's saying no a lot then dumb her, besides I wouldn't want the same thing happening to me, the only women I fear marrying are gold diggers and nymphomaniacs

Muji

VIP
I don't think anyone is ill enough to demand sex if their spouse loved ones just died. I think the husband and wife are allowed to refuse but why would the other spouse even ask for sex in the time of mourning? Knowles, you say some of the craziest shit, wallahi. I can't even wrap my head around it. :ftw9nwa:

Men and women were created differently. Imagine you're really horny and your husband was playing the same game as you? How would you feel? It's bad. Sex is an important pillar within the marriage and to show your love is to satisfy his sexual needs. It's very important and you will gain many rewards for it.

factz if you knew half of the stuff Somalis in the U.K. get up to I’m no longer shocked about anything. Lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No means no, if she's saying no a lot then dumb her, besides I wouldn't want the same thing happening to me, the only women I fear marrying are gold diggers and nymphomaniacs

Exactly, if a person doesn't want sex often and there are no health issues/mental health issues, that should be the end of the marriage.

You are lucky that you have the same sex drive as your spouse.

Mismatched sex drives is a big problem

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are lucky that you have the same sex drive as your spouse.

Mismatched sex drives is a big problem

That is why I always tell people before marriage discuss about sexual topics without flirting. Talk about how many times you want in a day or week. You might want it every day but he might want it a couple times of week then you just dodged yourself a bullet.

That's how I got comfortable marrying my wife.

Do you guys know what some women suffer from?

A husband that doesn't want to touch her, I've heard this from some non-Somalis.

One of the ladies that told me this, is stunning, no lie, she looks like a model, she is sweet, always changes her style, literally nothing wrong with her in any way

Her husband doesn't touch her and she caught him watching and using drugs.

That is why I always tell people before marriage discuss about sexual topics without flirting. Talk about how many times you want in a day or week. You might want it every day but he might want it a couple times of week then you just dodged yourself a bullet.

That's how I got comfortable marrying my wife.

I agree, I think if it's discussed in polite terms, then it can be agreed on.

It's not fair on either party to be with someone that doesn't want to please or worse, doesn't know how to or doesn't want to learn.

Muji

VIP
Do you guys know what some women suffer from?

A husband that doesn't want to touch her, I've heard this from some non-Somalis.

One of the ladies that told me this, is stunning, no lie, she looks like a model, she is sweet, always changes her style, literally nothing wrong with her in any way

Her husband doesn't touch her and she caught him watching and using drugs.

she needs eedo @Basra to sit down with her and tell her he is more interested in Abdi.

she needs eedo @Basra to sit down with her and tell her he is more interested in Abdi.

I thought he was gay also but she caught him flirting with another woman. Their marriage was arranged so I just think he resents her.

She didn't have choice and neither did he.

So no matter how hot she is, which she is, he doesn't want her.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Muji's man begging for respite when the tanks empty

ScholarlyUnlinedJavalina-small.gif

Trending

Latest posts