Marital rape, a hidden problem

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
some of the guys on here gave me an idea to definetly ask that when before i marry someone
if my faraax climbs me like a ladder when i specifically said i was ill i’m running

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No such thing as rape in a marriage.
U cant rape something that is yours.
Not possible an is a new Western concept.
Such a case wouldn't even make it an Islamic court. Rape is punishable by death under Islam.

How on earth can a judge execute a husband for having lawful intimacy with his own wife:wtf:

If there is abuse, then she can then seek divorce or mediation

This is western xaar that has no place in Islam

Such a case wouldn't even make it an Islamic court. Rape is punishable by death under Islam.

How on earth can a judge execute a husband for having lawful intimacy with his own wife:wtf:

Exactly. It has no standing in islam. A man an women cant rape each other if they are married. Feminist an islamnimo dont work together.
Everyone has rights an rules.
Martial rape is nonexistent

a y a n

VIP
Exactly. It has no standing in islam. A man an women cant rape each other if they are married. Feminist an islamnimo dont work together.
Everyone has rights an rules.
Martial rape is nonexistent
nigga rape is specifically unwanted sex
when you marry, you consent to getting married, not giving your body away to some man
if your husband forces himself on you without your consent and you specifically saying no because you were ill or something, that’s rape - marital rape specifically.

a y a n

VIP

it’s not lawful when she didn’t consent to it.
when you marry, you consent to getting married not giving your body away
for example: you specifically say you’re sick and you can’t do anything for the night and your husband hops on and gets his piece (which is actually really painful for the girl because without actual excitement, it’s really dry and painful) - that’s marital rape. You (as the wife) did not consent to the sex and the husband ignored that and still forced himself upon you.

She's always in the mood. She has a very high sex drive.

You do know that the husband is not allowed to refuse sex if the wife demands it, right? The husband may not be in the mood but if the wife is really horny. He is still obligated to satisfy his wife.

Just say "NO!"

"IF SHE DOESNT LISTEN GET THE PEPPER SPRAY OUT, BLOW THE WHISTLE , SHOUT, RUN OUT OF THE HOUSE AND REPORT IT"

SAY
ACT
BLOW THE WHISTLE
SHOUT
RUN

#SABSRR

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
it’s not lawful when she didn’t consent to it.
when you marry, you consent to getting married not giving your body away
for example: you specifically say you’re sick and you can’t do anything for the night and your husband hops on and gets his piece (which is actually really painful for the girl because without actual excitement, it’s really dry and painful) - that’s marital rape. You (as the wife) did not consent to the sex and the husband ignored that and still forced himself upon you.
When you Marry, that is consent.

a y a n

VIP
When you Marry, that is consent.
yes, to get married, and not giving your body away or consenting to sex
it’s not difficult, you can’t connect marriage to consenting to intercourse
when you marry, you consent to spend the rest of your life with your spouse, not to have sex with them whenever it’s of benefit to them.

I struggle to call it rape. Regardless of what we'd call it, any man who does that is vermin and cannot be considered a husband. If such a thing happened to my sisters or daughters then they'd become widows:ftw9nwa:

This is a controversial subject but it's one that needs to be discussed and not brushed under the rug.

For all the men, remember, you may be blessed or have a daughter, would you want her to be brutalised? If not, please read on.

There is a hadith that people often quote, the one about the husband who calls his wife but she refuses and the angels curse her.

Now, this hadith is controversial and often disputed. To women, the most rational explanation and reason is that the husband calling his wife doesn't have to mean for sexual reasons, it could have been to resolve or reconcile a problem.

As you all know the male and female anatomy is not the same, for a woman to enjoy intimacy or not to be in pain, she needs to be lubricated, therefore, she needs to be in a state of pleasure/relaxation.

Imagine your wife is tired/sick/not in the right head space, her body is also going to reflect her mood.

Some "men", still insist on mounting their wives and doing their deed without any account for her comfort.

Is this normal?

If you ignore a "NO" and force yourself on another person this is called "RAPE".

Let me give you an example for how the scenario would be the other way around:

1. You come home tired, or you are injured, your wife tries to have sex with you but you turn her down, she just jumps on you and gets "hers" anyway.
2. You have some discomfort in your genitals and you cannot "perform", your wife snatches your genitals and just jumps on it anyway.

DISCUSS

that's horrible. i would never even consider doing such a thing to my future wife.
of course i would try to get her in the mood with sweet words and so on, but if she didn't want to proceed, i'd just have sabr and wait for her.

@Finesse Your comment about ‘What if you had a daughter’ is interesting. Unless you make mention of a woman related to the man, they don’t care. Why do men need to be told “What if she was your mom, daughter, sister?” in order for them to understand the severity of their actions? No, it’s wrong either way.

Many men don't see women as human unless they are related to her or attracted to her!

Nice exchange , mckenzie is right it's meant for those kind of woman who withhold it to leverage things. Marriages fail because of crappy sex life, many muslim men look at that hadith and not the others were the prophet pbuh advised them not to go at it like animals
  • the Prophet directed husbands how they should approach their wifes, He said: “None of you should fall upon his wife like an animal; but let there first be a messenger between you.” The Companions exclaimed, “What is that messenger?” The Prophet replied, “Kisses and (romantic) words!” (Reported by Al-Daylami)

APPLAUSE!!!

nigga rape is specifically unwanted sex
when you marry, you consent to getting married, not giving your body away to some man
if your husband forces himself on you without your consent and you specifically saying no because you were ill or something, that’s rape - marital rape specifically.
In Islam u cant have sex outside of marriage. The main reason for marriage is for halal sex. As soon as u get married a man an women cant rape each other.
Simple as that. This agenda is fucked up.

a y a n

VIP
In Islam u cant have sex outside of marriage. The main reason for marriage is for halal sex. As soon as u get married a man an women cant rape each other.
Simple as that. This agenda is fucked up.
sex has to be consented to regardless of the situation
again, when you marry, you consent to marriage, spending the rest of your life with your spouse
you as that persons spouse do NOT have right over the other spouses body or the right to just climb on them and get your piece whenever you want. That’s rape
How many times do I have to repeat this? Also, unwanted martial sex is punished in Somalia so f off.

sex has to be consented to regardless of the situation
again, when you marry, you consent to marriage, spending the rest of your life with your spouse
you as that persons spouse do NOT have right over the other spouses body or the right to just climb on them and get your piece whenever you want. That’s rape
How many times do I have to repeat this? Also, unwanted martial sex is punished in Somalia so f off.
Bullshit. Just cause u repeat shit dont mean its right.
Its not rape if ur married. Period.
Islamic marriage gives consent for sex at all times. Man an Women. No such thing as raping your zawj

a y a n

VIP
Bullshit. Just cause u repeat shit dont mean its right.
Its not rape if ur married. Period.
Islamic marriage gives consent for sex at all times. Man an Women. No such thing as raping your zawj
actually, you can’t have sex with your wife if she’s ill or on her period.
ill does not consistently correlate to near death, as it can correlate to any reason for the wife to feel fatigued, for her to cough, sneeze etc.
So if she’s literally tired from being at work or coughing, she has every right to say no and if the husband still goes at it (forcing her) that’s rape.

what is hard to understand?

actually, you can’t have sex with your wife if she’s ill or on her period.
ill does not consistently correlate to near death, as it can correlate to any reason for the wife to feel fatigued, for her to cough, sneeze etc.
So if she’s literally tired from being at work or coughing, she has every right to say no and if the husband still goes at it (forcing her) that’s rape.

what is hard to understand?
Again not classified as rape. That husband cant be put to death for raping is wife. Ur using Western standards. f*ck that shit. She can be ill. He can be ill.
Plus why is ur standpoint from a female side. Ur argument would be more just if it was from a neutral standpoint

Trending