Marital rape, a hidden problem

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Again not classified as rape. That husband cant be put to death for raping is wife. Ur using Western standards. f*ck that shit. She can be ill. He can be ill.
Plus why is ur standpoint from a female side. Ur argument would be more just if it was from a neutral standpoint
if a guy, forces himself on his wife, when she stated that she is specifically sick/fatigued, and she said no, it’s rape
how difficult is it?
same thing counts the other way
islam states that you cannot force your wife if she is ill or mensturating

if a guy, forces himself on his wife, when she stated that she is specifically sick/fatigued, and she said no, it’s rape
how difficult is it?
same thing counts the other way
islam states that you cannot force your wife if she is ill or mensturating
Again. Just cause u say so it aint rape.
Obv during period. As far as islamically speaking. Can that man or women be stoned to death?
Unless u aint muslim. That conversation ends there.

a y a n

VIP
Again. Just cause u say so it aint rape.
Obv during period. As far as islamically speaking. Can that man or women be stoned to death?
Unless u aint muslim. That conversation ends there.
i’m muslim but islam specifically states your wife can refuse if she’s sick wtf is your problem

a y a n

VIP
Ilaahay baad been uu sheegtay
you said don’t beat around a bush
it’s rape, it’s definetly traumatizing, and she/he deserves punishment for the life lasting pain they will put their spouse to
i’m not even that liberal lmao i’m closer to center tho

you said don’t beat around a bush
it’s rape, it’s definetly traumatizing, and she/he deserves punishment for the life lasting pain they will put their spouse to
i’m not even that liberal lmao i’m closer to center tho
Agian just cause u say so doesn't mean its rape.
Islamically speaking its not. An that is my take on it. If the spouse cant be stoned for it . it aint rape.
Macsalam.

a y a n

VIP
Agian just cause u say so doesn't mean its rape.
Islamically speaking its not. An that is my take on it. If the spouse cant be stoned for it . it aint rape.
Macsalam.
just heard you support fgm
your arguments are now invalid and were originally completely proved incorrect by the quraan in the first place
please LMAO

a y a n

VIP
What do u mean? Elaborate.
Reread. I support circumcision of everyone in the correct form
how can a woman be circumcised wtf?
FGM is literally removing the most sensitive part of a woman and closing her sexual organs off.
I’m sorry you have absolutely disgusted me now goodbye

how can a woman be circumcised wtf?
FGM is literally removing the most sensitive part of a woman and closing her sexual organs off.
I’m sorry you have absolutely disgusted me now goodbye
Abu Dawood (5271), al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, and al-Bayhaqi in al-Shu’ab from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcision in Madeenah, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

In Saheeh Muslim (349) it is narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory

I aint just talking . I have read an been taught. There is a whole chapter in bukhari

a y a n

VIP
Abu Dawood (5271), al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, and al-Bayhaqi in al-Shu’ab from Umm ‘Atiyyah al-Ansaariyyah that a woman used to do circumcision in Madeenah, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

In Saheeh Muslim (349) it is narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory

I aint just talking . I have read an been taught. There is a whole chapter in bukhari
you do realize bukhari isn’t a well trusted source, right?

a y a n

VIP
What are u talking about?
Are u serious wll.
Ku noqo hadalkaas
C8FECA83-C738-4F65-B337-D7AA491C705F.png

some of y’all remind me of the fact that somalia has an average 68IQ acuthubillah

a y a n

VIP
So the liberal jewish giant Huff Post is were u get that bukhari is an unreliable source.
Go read the hadiths in arabic with tafsiir an english translations.

Ka soco meesha waxba is lama haysiid
no our imam says that it’s unislamic as well
how can you morally remove the (by far) most sensitive sexual organ of a woman and making her even peeing difficult as well? you’re literally imorally removing the possibility of pleasure for a woman, because you can’t bring a clitoris back.
the fact that you genuinely think that that’s moral in any shape is disgusting. Alhamdulilah my hooyo left somalia before she could have gotten that done to her, unlike her sisters

no our imam says that it’s unislamic as well
how can you morally remove the (by far) most sensitive sexual organ of a woman and making her even peeing difficult as well? you’re literally imorally removing the possibility of pleasure for a woman, because you can’t bring a clitoris back.
the fact that you genuinely think that that’s moral in any shape is disgusting. Alhamdulilah my hooyo left somalia before she could have gotten that done to her, unlike her sisters
Mortality is subjective.
Which imam are u referring to.
I have my hadiths for it. I didnt pull it out of my ass.

a y a n

VIP
Mortality is subjective.
Which imam are u referring to.
I have my hadiths for it. I didnt pull it out of my ass.
the moment i read “morality is subjective” i knew you were going to write a bunch of bullshit
the one that comes to my masjid
and your hadiths are known to be weak

This is a controversial subject but it's one that needs to be discussed and not brushed under the rug.

For all the men, remember, you may be blessed or have a daughter, would you want her to be brutalised? If not, please read on.

There is a hadith that people often quote, the one about the husband who calls his wife but she refuses and the angels curse her.

Now, this hadith is controversial and often disputed. To women, the most rational explanation and reason is that the husband calling his wife doesn't have to mean for sexual reasons, it could have been to resolve or reconcile a problem.

As you all know the male and female anatomy is not the same, for a woman to enjoy intimacy or not to be in pain, she needs to be lubricated, therefore, she needs to be in a state of pleasure/relaxation.

Imagine your wife is tired/sick/not in the right head space, her body is also going to reflect her mood.

Some "men", still insist on mounting their wives and doing their deed without any account for her comfort.

Is this normal?

If you ignore a "NO" and force yourself on another person this is called "RAPE".

Let me give you an example for how the scenario would be the other way around:

1. You come home tired, or you are injured, your wife tries to have sex with you but you turn her down, she just jumps on you and gets "hers" anyway.
2. You have some discomfort in your genitals and you cannot "perform", your wife snatches your genitals and just jumps on it anyway.

DISCUSS

There is no such thing as marital rape.