Let's be honest Somali & Cadaan is a beautiful mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark-skinned babies are the most handsomest babies I want a dark skin xalimo when they put lotion they glow like a chocolate melting they shine like the darkness in the sun when they look at me my heart moonwalks alxamdullilah the dark-skinned are the most beautiful xalimos!!!!

Ummmm they only got saved cause theyre both half scandinavian. I assure you somalis mixed with cadaans such as british etc are hideous. They just look like mutts. It aint cute.

Try to imagine these girls in hijab the first one would simply look like a light skin somali girl and the second one looks mixed with some sort of other race what fascinated me is that she’s quite darker than some somali girls and she’s half white

Try to imagine these girls in hijab the first one would simply look like a light skin somali girl and the second one looks mixed with some sort of other race what fascinated me is that she’s quite darker than some somali girls and she’s half white

True but the point is if you don't want a xalimo get an cadaan atleast the kids will look Somali
:manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men and white women produce Goerges light skin Somalis.

Somali women and white men produce ugly white people.

Example Maya Jama and her father is Somali.

Muji

VIP
These girls look more Somali than most Somalis?

Wallahi you guys are white washed! You need to take a trip to Somalia, most Somalis are dark skin and they have a specific jaw line and head shape.

Just shows that most Somalis are white washed who have an idealistic view of what a Somali looks like.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
When you look at the mix kids. It's a fact that Somali sperm cell egg is much stronger and greater than a Somali egg cell.

Suugo science. :siilaanyosmile:
Can you post some mixed kids with somali mothers for evidence. :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending