Let’s play guess who this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I’ve noticed Somali women in the West have been putting on more and more weight every year. At first it was only one or two now it’s rare to find one in good health. An obese woman is a sign of immodesty as no woman who is clean and is a virgin will be in that state. Only the lowest of the low diabolical men treat these women as human beings and go near them. I’ve also noticed even the most rotten of white women who has one night stands doesn’t put a price on herself and keeps herself in shape. Our women used to have xishood, nowadays they eat openly outside with males, chewing with their mouths open.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I’ve noticed Somali women in the West have been putting on more and more weight every year. At first it was only one or two now it’s rare to find one in good health. An obese woman is a sign of immodesty as no woman who is clean and is a virgin will be in that state. Only the lowest of the low diabolical men treat these women as human beings and go near them. I’ve also noticed even the most rotten of white women who has one night stands doesn’t put a price on herself and keeps herself in shape. Our women used to have xishood, nowadays they eat openly outside with males, chewing with their mouths open.
Is it @World or @NourUgaas?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Man do you all see what somalia looks like? The place is terrible and it needs us. But still don’t give up on the place.its going to get better overtime. In fact al shabab probably won’t exist in the next couple of years just wait on it. When I go back I’m going to help change somalia. Imma run for office and become the president of somalia . I’ll try to be like my role model Hillary Clinton.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who is this :lolbron:

We will be seeing her in somalia in 40 years

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Man do you all see what somalia looks like? The place is terrible and it needs us. But still don’t give up the place is going to get better overtime. In fact al shabab probably won’t exist in the next couple of years just wait on it. When I go back I’m going to help change somalia. Imma run for office and become the president of somalia . I’ll try to be like my role model Hillary Clinton.

OMG this is so goooddd!!
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Guess this person. "Habesha women are the most georges women ever. Sorry if the s insulted you, they do not represent the majority of the good Somali population. I wouldn't mind Somalia being apart of Ethiopia. Somali women are qashin and worth of an apple, I will marry a Habesha queens instead."

Remember this guy is my broski but he's not a cuck.

@Emily can you guess this user? :dead:

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

@Inquisitive_

(1)I'm a light-skinned woman in Toronto when I'm walking in the city guys head turn and lust over me.....abdi are trash..posted barkhaad pic.

(2)I'm a doctor I'm bored with life

(3)if u ain't 5'9 f*ck off

(4)I got guys flirting me 24/7...I dreamed about me breaking up with idris..I like Mandingo.

(5)I'm with my 6'1 husband he buys me whatever I want..he is handsome and well endowed and I'm a teacher

(6)I'm 6'4 nothing but muscle when I walk I make people look down bcoz of fear. Habar......are the most smartest and most handsome men u should marry one.

(7) Somalia is backwards women are the one who fight for freedom we should get Equality

(8)U need to eat ass and she will lick my ass as well.

Man do you all see what somalia looks like? The place is terrible and it needs us. But still don’t give up the place is going to get better overtime. In fact al shabab probably won’t exist in the next couple of years just wait on it. When I go back I’m going to help change somalia. Imma run for office and become the president of somalia . I’ll try to be like my role model Hillary Clinton.

:deadpeter: hit the nail on the head.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
(1)I'm a light-skinned woman in Toronto when I'm walking in the city guys head turn and lust over me.....abdi are trash..posted barkhaad pic.

(2)I'm a doctor I'm bored with life

(3)if u ain't 5'9 f*ck off

(4)I got guys flirting me 24/7...I dreamed about me breaking up with idris..I like Mandingo.

(5)I'm with my 6'1 husband he buys me whatever I want..he is handsome and well endowed and I'm a teacher

(6)I'm 6'4 nothing but muscle when I walk I make people look down bcoz of fear. Habar......are the most smartest and most handsome men u should marry one.

(7) Somalia is backwards women are the one who fight for freedom we should get Equality

(8)U need to eat ass and she will lick my ass as well.
:browtf: Is number 8........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending