Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
One of the worst acts of injustice I have ever seen in my entire life. To coerce apology from the victim's poor family is utterly disgraceful.
:susp:

Lets send condolences first instead of clan bashing. AUN marxuumadda

Second whats the proof that Isaaq forced that Irir family to appoligize and the proof that the Jaarso Irir in the video family is lying about their girl being killed by a Jaarso dude

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete quran bay isku mamuleen showing u no 'sultanates' of their own, it's like the 'amish' people in america markay wayeen tarikh uu gooni ah iyo nidaam, illahi bay hos fadhisteen kkkkkk. The lowest system in mankind weeye since everyone has 'quran or bible' that nothing unique that u have they don't but they have something unique that u don't have. Sultanates-Monarchies-Empires-Nation States and they also have 'religion' since it's not owned by no 'man'. Markay waayeen inay wax isku mamulan bay quranka isku duubeen si aan loo caayin dhaqankoooda inu liito.

Abgaal kkkkk is dead niyahow, the civil war really tore that house apart to the 'rim' due to copying HG and as u can see the mess it left behind for them socially/politically/culturally all brought down to HG level kkkkk, why u think MJ always orders HG to sit under them like abdullahi issa did in hobyo sultanates, an inferior culture must be dominated by superior culture at all times, ama sida abgaal ayaa kugu dhacayso, i think u do the same with CAYR but with little success

Farmajo being firm with the hordes 0:08 mark

I don't blame him there at all, u need to or else u will be swallowed up by them like abgaal was and have complete social/economic/political/cultural collapse similar to the roman empire also like when barbarians took over or mongols did with baghdad, a lower culture winning is the beginnng of a dark period for that society kkkkkk it's well known, noone has defied this trend and as u can see 91 till now HOW DARK SOMALIA IS

Last edited:
@DR OSMAN

Ka waran waxaas oo kale ee dhaqan lahayn aya rabo inay dadka isla simaan waa cajiib xaqiiqdi. In that video I was shocked when I saw that those clerics were cutting peoples hands off in Mogadishu (Circa 1995) for stealing less than $2 dollars. That is clear barbarism akin to the savages of old.

There was a closed door meeting yesterday that occurred in Caabudwaaq between the Ugaas and the Galmudug government officials which included VP Cali Ciid who is in the middle (Celi/Marehan) and the Galmudug Interior Minister Cabdi Maxamed on the right (Rer Koshin/Marehan) this occurred after some mashruucs were opened and others being started. They are under clear saldanad system and participate in government building on behalf of the community.

127813550_204703744441664_9139886606061046253_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete diin waxay uu bahan tahay 'dhaqan' markeeda hore, without it, it's no different to barbarians in europe with the bible, they won't know how to read it or apply it or where it's suitable in society since their society has no 'structure' at all and anyone can do whatever he likes wth it. Infact it's well known when an inferior ppl have religion in their hands, it's usually the last thing they 'destroy' so the world truly enters an age of no return, like they did the rest of society before hand. It will lead to that society rebelling against religion and 'atheism' starts to take foothold all cause 'lower culture' has the book of god in their hands and ppl don't see that usually and blame the book, no it's not the book, it's the culture of those ppl that is mainly response as they shit on everything. Infact now with HAG and Islam, as u can see they already show symptoms of different sectarian camps, political islam camps, it's going to end in shit fest causes they haven't cured their clan collapse, the next thing to collapse will be islam on them. Infact it can be argued islam has already collapsed with them as their in so many different factions from the brotherhood, shabab, sufis, takfiris, these are all symyptoms that european dark age had also remember with priests deeming ppl heretics and shit, the whole problem is that society lost it's culture, civilization, knowledge and they never cured it, and if HAG dont cure this, it only stretches for 1000 years like it did for europe, it doesn't cure itself

@DR OSMAN

I think it has already collapsed on them a long time ago.

I see you brought that video in which the President is taking safety precautions.

Do you know that stemmed from this instance, when Abdiweli Gaas was Prime Minister.

They tried to kill him in suicide attack about 8 years ago and thus strict security protocol is necessary, when fighting an invisible enemy.

i really hate paper governments who have no real authority think they rule any man inside that country. The country is owned and operated by foreign intrests the taxi driver politicians are just their lazy managers,the issue isnt about s/land or somalia but about who rules and whom is ruled. The entire nation is made of paper governments that can fall apart with the light blow of foreign opposition, only the people can fix it.

Except for some, most somali politicans are family men who only care about their immediate families first, immediate relatives next then the ones loyal and close to them third. He may pose next to a starving somali but he will not shed a tear for them or have sleepless nights, he may oppose by figure of speech a foreign soldier killing an innocent somali but he wont do any action, these taxi drivers roaming across the country like cockroaches are the ones that need to be dealt with first even before alshabaab , for if we have a poor nation but fair and just leaders we will overcome all hardships, realy frustrating walaalayaal really frustrating, but im not in their shoes and they have just received the hand they were given by their confidence, we shouldnt be surpirsed to be ruled by weak spineless men when we allow them to.

Dont be scared by their starving caman kuus khathead miltias either, they are just poor hopless young men brainwashed to dying for the fat man in the office and his family, give them something to fight for and with enough monetary resources the entire nation could be yours, yes you im talking to you reading this expecting someone else to fix that nation if u care about it and have the money and are shrewd enough you can take over easily no matter what some qabilist on here says, it fundamnetallly is rooted in money. The military power of the nation is dependent on underpaid soldiers and historically shrewd men took this opportunity to pay their way to power. With loyal soldiers who have forgotten their clan links thanks to their full pockets.

Also the fancy graphics and news they show of soldiers been paid is fake news most somali politicans pocket most of the money even in ddsi the soldiers are often robbed of their money, big opportunity for any brave determined man/woman to be shrewd and single handedly lead a bloodless revolution. The foreign trained soldiers are more often than not in foreign pay rolls. So yeah unless we have a brave man willing to die for this nation rallying these young hopless men to follow him or some shrewd patriotic politician or some long term thinking wise man ; we are fucked and their is no nicer way to put it, and now from what me and my collegues have seen only a committee of patriotic young men educated from trades around the world can bring order there otherwise no somali wil allow another to rule over him regardless of political position. So we must share power under a central committee or say goodbye to the nation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete security is linked to social order and social order is linked to a 'sultanates', your trying to create a 'social order' thru a republican social contract with 'hordes' however no social order exists to begin with for u to even develop it from hence 'colonialism or dictatorship' is the only method or completely 'exile' of this horde population. Every other clan with social order u can actually talk to someone, there is no-one to talk to in mogadishu as they have no heirachy and authority among themselves, your talking to someone who can't guarantor anything except 'short term' before it's overhauled again thru the disorder that exists.

This why your in struggle with shabab who has seen this precise hole to fill in disorderly people as shabab thrives on environment where there this is no order. I have yet to see any attempts by the hordes to get a social order within themselves, the liklihood it will come from outside is minimal, the liklihood it will develop by itself inside is minimal, so it's unfortunate but all your supposed 'gains' is on the backs of a clan that has lost social order among itself. It's at best considered 'fragile' gains is what u should term anything farmajo does as it can be all un-done very quickly by that shaky element of 'social disorder'.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They are political prostitutes these Dirty Waqooyi MPs. Hashi should've known that he wasn't going to be able to stop these dhocils.

Whatever they 'say' is tantamount to them speaking on Farmaajo's behalf

Dirty Waqooyi? I’m guessing you’re no longer a unionist?:mjlol:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lets send condolences first instead of clan bashing. AUN marxuumadda

Second whats the proof that Isaaq forced that Irir family to appoligize and the proof that the Jaarso Irir in the video family is lying about their girl being killed by a Jaarso dude

Isaaq are Irir too. The family looks scared and none of the people were in the first video. Why would they need to apologize to the minister when they accused his son, not him? First an oromo did it now the perpetrator was someone from the victims ‘reer’. :jaynerd:

There is no justice in Somaliland.:hova:

@DR OSMAN

That's definitely been assessed during the risk management analysis on what sort of obstacles are present currently in terms of building a modern state in the country with fundamental government structures in place so that we could make sure security is taken care of foremost. Obviously the 'hordes' as you call them or frankly speaking the moryaans were high up on the risk management analyisis of potential problems that were always present since they don't have a single point of command and are reliant upon short term 'xaa cuuna' principles.

Those principles are built on no foundation thus you're view of shaky grounds is applicable here, however this is the set of cirsumstances that are currently in play and have been this way for a long time now.

Whether you admit it or not the government is going to continue making progress as long as it is thought to be legitimate which is the case as of now.

It was not legitimate when Abdiqasim was in a hotel in Nairobi since he couldn't even come to Villa Somalia, it was also not as legitimate during Abdullahi Yusuf since there were battles ongoing and this was dubbed the beginning of the TFG the issues during this period made Yusuf resign.

This legitimate government only came about 7 years ago when it became the FGS and ceased being the TFG so we will see in this upcoming election how shaky this ground is, or if it's going down the path of progress.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

That's definitely been assessed during the risk management analysis on what sort of obstacles are present currently in terms of building a modern state in the country with fundamental government structures in place so that we could make sure security is taken care of foremost. Obviously the 'hordes' as you call them or frankly speaking the moryaans were high up on the risk management analyisis of potential problems that were always present since they don't have a single point of command and are reliant upon short term 'xaa cuuna' principles.

Those principles are built on no foundation thus you're view of shaky grounds is applicable here, however this is the set of cirsumstances that are currently in play and have been this way for a long time now.

Whether you admit it or not the government is going to continue making progress as long as it is thought to be legitimate which is the case as of now.

It was not legitimate when Abdiqasim was in a hotel in Nairobi since he couldn't even come to Villa Somalia, it was also not as legitimate during Abdullahi Yusuf since there were battles ongoing and this was dubbed the beginning of the TFG the issues during this period made Yusuf resign.

This legitimate government only came about 7 years ago when it became the FGS and ceased being the TFG so we will see in this upcoming election how shaky this ground is, or if it's going down the path of progress.

I am not denying the govt is making 'slow progress' cause it can be measured 4 years what is achievable and what could be achieved simply hasn't been but this doesn't mean nothing has been achieved, I am saying u need 'baseline' to measure from before u say 'progress' has been done, on what level are u arguing? from 91-2006 baseline? oh yes definitely, progress has been achieved but as u know as well as I do after 2009 and when abdillahi yusuf stepped down, the gains from then has been 'small' due to political outlook instability between the regions and the center and also within the center itself their has been too many 'xaa cuna' elements causing instability and holding this nation back.

So what are u exactly baselining your 'progress' from, from 2009 till now, it would be hard for u to argue any real 'large gains' whatsoever, u clearly haven't achieved 'federal' structure due to the president in the villa always going against the national/international consensus on Somalia. The regional govts do not look any different to what HSM left behind which were 'paper based' itself and Farmajo hasn't added a 'single milestone' to that.

Security well I wud argue has gone worse based on gaas-sharif terms vs farmajo term, plus there is 'data' we can look at to measure the 'casualties' rate between 2009-2020 and for each presidential period. Infact Abdillahi Yusuf had the lowest number if u look at his over-all 'time period' vs Sharif/HSM/Farmajo.

Plus when we 'assess' security we must look at it from 'two fold' analysis. Security gains achieved from 'casualties' is fine like abdillahi yusuf who had clear goal of solidifying the govt in the capital, the by-product from that casualties had an 'ultimate goal' behind it, but the other type of casualty which is 'death' toll increasing with no real 'objective' behind it other then instability increasing should be another category when measuring security achievements.

So if we talk pure security data, federalism data, social order data, unfpa estimation data, gdp data, we can go take it anywhere as-long as it's 'scientific method' discussion where it's actually tied to 'data' not so much 'opinion n incidents or emotions' but to demonstrate a 'trend' developing needs 'data' and 'time period' measurements. I don't mind scientific debates as it's based on much more then 'opinion' and is linked to something all can see. I mean when me and u debate UNFPA estimation, I am coming with 'garissa' census to baseline my population. I am also showing real 'satellite feeds of your district maps in the UN' being inconsistent. I mean niin dhan sidasi uu doodayo, waa 'rageedi' ma naxo since he knows to prove his case he need 'evidence' and science has many methodologies for 'evidence' based debate.

So I wud argue your 'progress' has been very minimal in comparison to your predecessors, nothing has been achieved in federation tasks, constitutional tasks, security tasks, which is the 'biggest mandate' of the government, it's not hard to open up 'ministry' buildings my friend in comparison to handing over federation-security-constitutional task completions, that requires a real 'brilliant' type of leader and that isn't Farmajo nor is it any HAG, but a 'Majerten' as these are mammoth tasks that can define or break the nation, when these are done, I am happy to hand over power to other clans to put in place the 'buildings' and social service delivery mandate as that isn't very much work to do at all then as all the major matters has been handled by our best people not our 'average' person like Farmajo or our horde type like HSM/SHARIF who actually went against those mandate achievements showing they didn't actually contribute they took us back to 'worser' place of 'disorder' which I must admit even tho Farmajo hasn't really done much if measured on 'data' and comparisons done, he hasn't gone to extent of HSM to roll back wht has been achieved

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete If Majerten n Marehan truly debated, PL wud field u it's best dude with all it's allegations and criticism grounded on evidence regardless how that evidence looks but the field wud look like this as we present our findings to the nation be it economical, security, federation, social order, constitutional tasks. It will start with baseline time reference with all linked to 'data' points or 'satellite' feeds

7543081_orig.jpg

While u send the Horde Caynte, Haji Engris, kkkkk which happen to 'miracle' in their clan that they even achieved an 'academic' class kkkkk and even the quality of their academics are low and u know it. U know it's gonna be slaughter with PL academic base.

mohamed_abdullahi.jpg

I mean the quality of what u sending is highly disputed kkkk since they don't even present their arguments in a way all people can 'observe' which is critical scientific method that requires 'observation' thru 'evidence' and he doesn't even follow this methodology

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete where do u want this debate to go, name it and let's do it, however the methodology must be grounded in a philosophy we both agree on such as 'scientific method' so u need to amass yourself 'data' and ensure it's observable or u can 'intrepret' that data and show it to be 'factual' and not an 'opinion' itself. As some people bring data that is opinions not grounded in anything itself which can be dismissed as an 'anomoly or not factual'.

U need to bring in a 'timeline' also to measure against as 'progress' is blanket statement if not referenced to 'time period' like 'GDP' is 'blanket' statement if your not baselining of a time period itself.

Finally we need to agree on what can be achieved if the right leader was in power so we at least know what to expect as bare minimum from each 4 year period to even begin an 'analysis'. Then as u said we need to identify 'risks' to this goals and how to mitigate it or minimize it. 😊😊

U don't even have social reconcilation tasks achieved in the nation which is across clan lines regarding the civil war as it's has been left to to just 'simmer' away which is responsible for shabab and possibly other elements in the future to spring up since it's a hole in your society that hasn't been addressed and brushed away and instability elements will continously use this hole for their personal or idealogical gains.

I mean look at how segregated society is on clan lines where it's direct with a green line in Galkayo and it's also indirect in cities with people not interacting and living in segregated residential areas, coffee/tea houses are segregated, employees working on clan lines, these ppl are clearly not interested in this 'nationalist republican' outlook and wasting time with this method when it's not seen in society is time-waste itself.

Forget social reconciliation at this stage, there isn't even social order in some clans of the nation to even reconcile with. This is a mammoth task and requires opening up all wounds prior to nation state, after nation state, different periods within nation state civilian vs military, post civil war. You simply are not even beginning 'social reconciliation' process for the nation and setting teams for all the various time-periods, there is no leader issue, their societal problem that is bringing forth 'leadership' problems, no matter wat leader somalia elect he will be hated since society hasn't reconciled

Last edited:
you lot are just lying talking about they were forced, no one forced the family the guy admitted to killing the girl and the family apologised for wrongly accusing another man.

You just want to come here and do clan bashing because of your hate, keep hating.

bro why do u always have to bring up qabil in this shit
why is this in politics too
no more respect for u bro
I agree somaliland law is shit but don’t blame the whole isaaq
they aren’t the only ones in Somaliland
blame the government
not the people
and everybody know all the wrongdoings of darod but there is satr for u but u would Take any chance to bash isaaq fam
pattern up

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dirty Waqooyi? I’m guessing you’re no longer a unionist?:mjlol:
If they were going to actually represent their constituents then I wouldn't have a problem with them. The dude from my direct subclan of HA when he won the MP spot in Xamar started crying out of joy. Bastard knew he was gonna eat good and have absolutely 0 responsibilities
:holeup:

We both know that they can't represent shit so I'm not a fan of NGO dollars being wasted on their salaries :icon e smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.