JUST ARRIVED in the UK! On a mission to ascertain it’s 3rd world status. Indeed it is 3rd world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol I swear this places makes me feel like I’m an old lady. You were 11 when I was graduating high school :liberaltears:
I was in my 3rd year in Augusburg in 2012 :liberaltears:

I'm fucking old. :bell:

Why? Why mi lord? Why :bell:

Alxamdullillah for my baby face I can pass for a teenager :chrisfreshhah::rejoice:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
What typa parking is this?
View attachment 68747
:faysalwtf:
I know right, someone said they call it 69 parking, but the heck you can’t park the goddamn car like that!! I’m seriously getting pissed of right now seeing how they are placed around:drakewtf:

Also the airplane!!! Why is there an airplane flying so Low near the buildings:mindblown: so many crazy things going on in a 30sec video well done @R.Kelly it is indeed aduunkii sadexaad...

I lived in Uk for 10 months in 2012 :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:jaynerd: ... 10 months later and you are carrying a bag of Jaad, and is that a small knife or a key in your other hand?:williamswtf:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Were you in those red trolley things that have two levels and look like something from Mr. Rodgers closet?

Did you check out paki village? very interesting place, havent seen that many savages in my life.
mjlol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending